>american logic

Attached: murderer.png (1280x678, 398K)

An eye for an eye makes the whole world pirates

Movie takes place in Africa, retard

"You're a nigger. You deserve to die!"

>Both filled with rampaging black people
Tell me the difference please

at least they're not muslims

I hold a suspicion that your intentions for making this thread were not to rebuke the concept of eye-for-an-eye punishment, but rather, to insult those of american nationality.

Attached: tharnking.png (122x128, 25K)

This is why you will be overrun Sweden. Either that or you'll live long enough to understand what it's like to be an American; surrounded on all sides by nogs.

"You've taken someone else's life from them, you deserve to keep yours!"
>shill logic. Sage.

Welp, time to get to murderin then cause pirates are fucking awesome.

>you are a murderer therefore we will provide you with free housing and meals for next 10-15 years
swedish logic

>violate one of the cornerstones of the social contract
>you should still have a right to be protected by said social contract
Cuck logic.

Attached: Dk4dK6wVsAI_5Y6.jpg (866x1200, 93K)

"you are a rapist. we should be tolerant towards your culture"
kys

Couldn't of put it better

Eye for an eye is the eternal logic, always has been. Actions have consequences.

Unlike you faggots, putting murderers in 3 star hotel prisons.

"if you kill your enemies they win"
>Cuck logic

This logic is retarded
someone who kills a murderer is not a murderer
a murderer is someone who kills an innocent man

I agree with Abdul, Amereecans are so barbaric and vile.
Murderers and child rapists should stay in a 5 star nordic prison for a year, playing xBox and thinking about, what they’ve done wrong.

Attached: 1537857345858.png (649x664, 8K)

>some states got rid of the death penalty.
>t.don’t know logic

>someone who kills a murderer is not a murderer

I got an abortion and if you kill me you are still a murderer. like me.

It’s called retribution.

Muslims > niggers newfag

Greatest plague and catastrophe of human civilization was so-called "humanism". Human life is a finite thing, and therefore it cannot possible have infinite value. Main reason why civilized nations are being eaten alive by shitskins right now is that they have been jewed into believing this shit. Well, new "dark" ages will be here relatively soon and this mental AIDS will be cured.

Gotem

Attached: Beaver Multiculturalism.png (1088x790, 580K)

I thought it was France

Nigger IQ.

What?
Are you being retarded on purpose?
you better not be

"You're a murderer. You deserve free housing in a luxury hotel with food and luxuries for life at the expense of the taxpayer."

>Swedish logic

And that's a good thing.

I'm 100% sure that murder means the same thing in german and you're just heavily indoctrinated.

Also "you shouldnt punish your enemy by eradication no matter how heavy their crimes are" concept is being spread by kikes through Hollywood and capeshit. It's basically a programming they shove into goyim heads since childhood, a defense mechanism in case goyim throw off their yoke and start to think about solving jewish question. Fortunately I see great many people seeing how retarded and irrational it is.

This. The whole concept of "inalienable humans rights" has been nothing but a damn thorn on the side of any society trying to effectively deal with their undesirables.
Can't do shit without some busybody kike international corp breathing down your neck about how you need to treat criminals and malefactors with silk gloves, caring more about their well-being over that of the people they fuck over.

Attached: 8.jpg (1140x1600, 339K)

Or run for president

t. murderer

>Feeling enlightened ? Do you feel that life has gotten dull and depressive because of education and common sense ? Have no worries, order yourself a sword wielding, cave man! Cal 1-800-rapefugee. You too can become culturally enriched, act fast, we have alot in stock!

Attached: y5LzFHtDvlal.jpg (594x396, 50K)

Visit beautiful Minnesota then get back to me on that.

Why do you give shit about saving human life anyway? There's too many goddamn people on this planet.
What american logic should be: "You're useless eater from the third world. You deserve to die!"

Eye for an eye is ancient logic. It is actually ridiculously flawed energetically.

Let's say you push something in one direction and you wish for balance again. Obtaining balanace in this case requires another force to be applied that is equal and opposite in nature.

So if one murders, murdering them only adds to the murder count thus energetically doubling the output of murder energy. Instead, the opposite to murder could be applied. The person who killed could spend his life sustaining and caring for life. Bettering the quality of the lives of himself and others as a counter force to the murder action taken. It is our belief that restitution must be paid and that it must be paid in certain ways that holds us back from growth.

All that we ezperience in life is caused by the action happening in the unseen. The physical output is a manifestation of the energy we experience and how we work with it. We continue to see the same cycles over and over and give them the same forces each time and yet expect different results. If we want murder to stop, we must first focus ourselves upon life. Gratitude for life. Desire to live to our fullest.

Asking one to pay with their life or rot in a box while their life drains does not fix murder. Giving everyone the ability to see they have infinite motivation to live and honor life if they wake up and open their eyes will.

Don't believe this could be true? Beliefs are what create the sides of the boxes we place ourselves within. How big or small of a box do you wish to reside in?

Minnesota? Never heard of it. You must be referring to Minnesomalia.

You're a faggot and deserve to die.

You're a nigger savage so you deserve to murder my countries children and I don't even get mad about it. -Swedish logic.

Attached: SwedenYes.png (526x277, 272K)

"You're a murderer. You deserve to walk the streets a free man."

>swedish logic

I think you should move to Sweden, they'd definitively welcome you there.

Attached: modern sweden.png (963x693, 1.37M)

You would know, Abdul.

That's a whole lot of bullshit.

Went from 0 to ethnic cleansing real dam quick.

"You're a murderer. Let me spread my cheeks for you!"

>Swedish male logic

"You're a gay. You deserve to marry another man!"
>Western logic

>balance is worth striving for
lmao no.

Why is a sheltered faggot like you discussing violence?

Its not flawed, if someone does something horrifically evil to a person you love, you can assume they are a menace and will keep doing that stuff unless you kill them. Not just that... it is also beautiful

Attached: 1231234244.png (500x489, 587K)

He missed the point on why we spend more money to kill people than put them away for life. We like it. It's as simple as dragging a line in the dirt and saying "cross this and die." You bet your ass it feels good to fulfill a promise.

Fucking idiot, this is European idea that was practised before USA was even a country, from 1000ad~1800ad aprox 1.5% of male population was exacuted in Europe due to some sort of violant crimes commited every generation, this removal of violant genes from the breeding population and other factors led to start of industrial revolution and world as we know it.

>you've proven willing to betray your own even killing your own brother.
>you've mismanaged the kingdom and given aide to our enemies who helped you to murder your brother
>you sent assassins to kill your nephew
>wrongful imprisonment of the king's major domo(thats kidnapping)
All of these are grounds for serious punishment. It should also be known that Simba attempted to banish him before the fight started. Scar chose to fight instead of accepting banishment which is grounds for self defense from the rightful king. During the fight Simba bested Scar with a minimal violent basically Judo move. The hyena henchmen delivered the coup de grace on Scar not Simba. Wrong on all counts.

Think about it for a second, user. It gives us an excuse to get rid of the Jews once and for all.

>But Jow Forums, an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind

Yeah, but not taking an eye for an eye leaves some fucking Jew running around laughing as he pokes people in the eye with a stick.

Sometimes you've just gotta stand up and get rid of a problem.

Europe has become some wretchedly weak and degenerate they deserve to be put out of their misery.

They live to mock the glory of their ancestors.

Proper logic?

Fuck off Swedecuck. When we take over your country death penalty for murder will be the punishment countrywide.

So you're saying you've yet to know balance?

Explain to me again how the system we have works to deter murder?

What purpose does it serve to go where the population is equally as stuck within illusion in slightly different manifestation? I can serve the world from anywhere.

just kill everyone who might have a grudge with you before they have a chance to strike

Last I checked we didn't have people murdering every person they see, only niggers and other "people" with poor judgement. Your bullshit about "energy" isn't going to stop them.

Im sorry we don't have your migrant murder pass here but don't worry Muhammad you can always go and blow shit up in Stockholm with impunity

Attached: 1537933910195.gif (359x202, 692K)