#FREECOSBY

#FREECOSBY

Attached: Cosby.jpg (1218x834, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/9iyk4h/in_light_of_bill_cosbys_conviction_this_eddie/
snopes.com/fact-check/cos-cause/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just look at this disgusting comments. These people are just pure satanist.

old.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/9iyk4h/in_light_of_bill_cosbys_conviction_this_eddie/

What happened to Cosby is hilarious. He was literally “Father knows Best” for 25 years and everyone knew what the fuck he and HEfner were doing. Hell, they weren’t even TRYING to do it in private. They literally invited hundreds of people to come and WATCH FFS! Everyone KNEW what the fuck was going on. But the minute he made that “Maybe black men should start taking a little responsibility” HOLY SHIT! THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD THIS NIGGER IS RAPING WHITE WOMYN! One probably has to be less than 15 years old to not remember this shit.

So the key is to drug women first, then the Left will love you for the rape after?

No, the lesson is you can get away with literally ANYTHING as long as you don’t fuck with the kike media’s agenda.

So, if you are raping black women, then its cool? No one rapes black women and they so want you to.

FFS do a search for Cosby Hefner and party.

Dude has been talking shit about black people since the 70s.

Most of his accusers have been white. I would bet more than a couple were “fellow whites”, it was entertainment, after all.

But it was all comedy before he slipped up and told the truth.

Free Cosby? Where? I've been paying for mine like a chump!

Attached: 1530149737863.jpg (1024x1024, 189K)

He stood in front of people and spoke truth. A moron would laugh.

When Cosby gets laughs by talking about burning his family’s sofa he wasn’t exactly redpilling people about blacks.

Cosby never spoke a word of truth until the day they turned on him. How is “I need a Shelby Cobra that goes 180 mph to get to work” any approximation of “The Truth”?

Attached: 274.jpg (787x960, 128K)

bumph

Start naming jew molesters on the Metoo hashtag.
Start pointing out that the jews are being protected while Blacks are not.
PROFIT

They convicted him just on stories? Is that even legal?

Cosby went from being just a nigger to an uppity nigger so the Rats turned on him. Was ANYONE surprised?

FACT CHECK TO ALL THE NIGGER LOVERS
WHO THINK BILLY GOAT COSBY IS A GOOD
NIGGER WHO TOLD OTHER BAD NIGGERS
TO STOP BLAMING WHITEY.

i can't believe how fucking stupid you assholes
are sometimes.

FACT CHECK

cosby told niggers to stop blaming whites in 2004

ORIGINS: On 17 May 2004, at an NAACP event commemorating the 50th anniversary of Brown vs. Board of Education, the landmark Supreme Court decision that struck down school segregation, entertainer Bill Cosby gave a speech on the theme of blacks in America taking responsibility for their own lives.

snopes.com/fact-check/cos-cause/

FACT CHECK

cosbys first accuser came forward in 2014

TEN FUCKING YEARS LATER, DO NOT LIE AND SAY
HE WAS TAKEN DOWN BECAUSE OF TELLING NIGGERS
TO BE GOOD AND STOP BLAMING WHITEY BECAUSE
THAT IS TO MUCH TIME GONE BY TO MAKE SENSE.
WOMEN REACT MUCH SOONER AND DO NOT WAIT
TEN FUCKING YEARS TO GET AT MILLIONS OF DOLLHAIRS.

Attached: fag.jpg (597x1575, 116K)

Attached: 111.jpg (393x550, 100K)