Got something you want to say, white boi?

>got something you want to say, white boi?

Attached: 1483213098527.jpg (406x600, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKyB2t-gPUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't know turds can speak

how did I manage to get lost and end up in a prison lol

Attached: 222222221.jpg (770x420, 36K)

nigger.

Nigger

Please let me suck your cock also sign this for my sister and please follow me back on soundcloud

I have a slammed miata do you want to see it

y-you're very masculine sir, c-could you please fuck my wife? just a warning though, she's "plus size"

Yes - get back in your cell, Nigger!

Greetings nigger.

Are black guys even gayer than whitebois?

Attached: BWCb.jpg (92x125, 2K)

>plus size
youtube.com/watch?v=eKyB2t-gPUY

Shine'em shoes now, Nigger.

Bros I don't know what to do. My hatred of niggers is just getting to be too much to bear. How did society go from treating them as feral slaves to paying them millions of dollars to say ooga booga into a mic and run into each other? Will we ever revert back to sanity? Is there an end to this wild ride?

Pic related is a true empowered plus size woman, who would consider that greek bitch anorexic

Attached: Anna-O-Brien-Instagram-bikini-swimwear-snaps-1298872.jpg (620x908, 99K)

who the shit watches this crap

In a race war, which side are whites who listen to rap """music""" on? Will they side with their beloved niggers?

Attached: 1024px-Rap_merchant.jpg (1024x1053, 212K)

Nigger

fuck you nigger...catch my bullet bitch

n-no sir

They're on the side that dies, along with the niggers they love so much, regardless of if they fight with them or not.

>How did society go from treating them as feral slaves to paying them millions of dollars to say ooga booga into a mic and run into each other
When common sense was lost.