Being a literal nazi is attractive to women

I've been with a handful of women within the past year, I've told all of them my political beliefs and not one broke up with me because of it.

(((Hiding your power level))) is such a weak beta move.

The women I've been with aren't even political and many/most had multi-ethnic friends and all but 1 expressed their racism saying shit like "ew, this place has niggers everywhere".

Before expressing my views and beliefs I showed them article after article of arab child rape gangs in the UK, every women was shocked to learn this from me and disgusted (racism increases).

See, women are social and emotional creatures. If you can reach them emotionally like the left does you can have them with you politically 100%

Attached: Uncle Adi.jpg (796x1060, 238K)

They view it as hot, you become chad racist and they like that. I can't really explain it that well but its true. Worked with like 3 girls I have dated

Women love a confident, fit, young, white natsoc gentleman.

>being a dumb fag is such a beta move

Attached: 1474523703301.jpg (625x405, 85K)

It’s true
I even got a Mexican chick to vote for trump
To be honest she acted frightened of my views at first... she even cried.
Now she talks about how ppl Have To Go Back

Attached: 4A6079AD-C554-4380-B28A-152999714B5A.jpg (766x1024, 132K)

The core of nazism/white nationalism is the family, security, strength, and breeding. Women who can get past the brainwashing absolutely love that shit, a strong successful man who doesn't back down despite having extremely radical opinions and looks for a woman explicitly for the purpose of breeding and raising a family is the goal partner of any sane woman.

Sane woman are rare outside of rural churches.

Yeah I got a hispanic chick to say she would never go out with a black and that she only likes white guys... I had forgotten about that, thanks for the reminder

Attached: 1529729337307.jpg (960x870, 257K)

holyfucksaved. thank you. here's one back.

Attached: predator.jpg (640x480, 113K)

Yeah this Hispanic girl told me she doesn’t even like other Hispanic guys. They’re “rapey”
I mean, she was born in Mexico so she’s redpilled in the fact that they like kids

Attached: 6B176F1E-2FA0-481D-99D6-7BF7189F5A39.jpg (577x735, 93K)

Women find my political passion and love for our people very attractive.

Same story here. My woman is racist as fuck now and wouldn't have dreamed of it before

Things that never happened

this

You guys are just too cucked and faggy to even imagine or believe it, I pity you

Attached: 122223123244.jpg (710x594, 123K)

Kys europoor beta fags, right wing Chads are shit posting

found you faggots

Attached: E736BEA3-B097-44A8-AABE-9FA078A64D6B.jpg (905x1024, 142K)

>babe, you're the most racist person I know
>mmhm
>*leans on* I love you

seems like they are just saying whatever they need so you like them. In any case, a real nationalist girl wouldnt shit talk about her own nation very much, acknowledging shortcomings yeah, but she should still have pride in her roots. Thats real nationalism and red pillness

This
My gf would always try to argue with me when she was pissed, but any time we got intimate she would talk about how right I was and how every wants what I have.

Strength and openness in your belief system is virility. It is dominance, and superiority. Yes, one must be cautious not to go off the deep end, but this is simply a matter of charisma, not a hard rule.

Doesn’t matter if you’re nazi or an asshole, if you’re chad or rich motherfucker - women will flock to you no matter what.

Attached: 9441601B-565D-4B6D-BB9C-9C8A1A7ACA4E.jpg (224x224, 25K)

Having pride in Mexico is being a fucking brainlet
If I was from somewhere like Afghanistan having national pride is redpilled? Fuck off Moshe

Legit how it happens. Remember how good it was to find Jow Forums and realize people spoke Truth and encouraged you to see the world for how it is? (Telling you if you don't like niggers, you're probably not an idiot)
Imagine dating that.

>Now she talks about how ppl Have To Go Back
But she secretly hope that she is special and will stay with you, right?

Anyone can be Chad; you're simply not trying.

>See, women are social and emotional creatures. If you can reach them emotionally like the left does you can have them with you politically 100%

This my wife doesn't even care when I rant at the TV.

Law of attraction; why leftists fuck Nazis and trad/conservative women are the biggest coal burning degenerates on the planet. I'm having sex with a cougar ass Ashkenazi professor and was making Holocaust jokes while she was blowing me and she kept laughing...tldr women basically want what they can't have and do the opposite of what you tell them to (thanks Le Feminism) so we have the law of attraction. Good post, Bruce

Well she doesn’t have seven children and isn’t on food stamps, doesn’t act like a ghettonigger Mexican, is a good person, so yeah.... she does.
Faggot

That's not what the Law of Attraction is.
That's forbidden fruit

>BASED SPIC
Gonna have to go back

Yes, the ethnostate is coming any day now!

Attached: 3EFFBF5F-9C56-4D89-A9A0-E083F14E4F28.jpg (960x540, 62K)

I married a brown girl...she has known me for 15 yrs and has been aware of my power level this whole time. She values intelligence and my big cock over everything else. My girl.

>Anyone can be Chad; you're simply not trying.
Now you’ve got me

Attached: E83651FD-669B-469C-A517-E3AD73AECDA9.jpg (209x241, 25K)

If you feel the need to hide your political views from your woman, then you're a cuck.

>theres no chance of 100% white so just let them in, goy

Bourgeois comfort-seeker, your ideology ends at the tip of your 3 inch dick.
Enjoy your mutt

Attached: rx3r4nn1xj601.jpg (500x383, 26K)

You should only hide your power level if you're living in a liberal hellhole or surrounded by a gaggle of witches. As long as you don't act like a complete autismo no one cares. Men will agree and women will flock to confidence.

Leave it to Jow Forums to immediately turn such a good concept into a pro-race mixing circlejerk.

This is true.
Married user checking in

Literally none of that is true. Fuck off cuck

I don’t desire an ethnostate because I’m a realist
You desire an ethnostate because you live in Abostralia
I live in a comfy house in suburbia, tx USA ;^)

Attached: 8F91A81B-1174-491C-A5D2-7447485F74C7.jpg (683x1024, 81K)

>she does
Civ nat cuck detected. Just wait until you’ve got married and see how it turns out. Good for you if she will not change
Faggot

Did you just call me (((bourgeois)))
>mysides.webm

Never said it would be easy.
Look at Goebbels. The dude was a scrawny 5'4" Manlet with a cleft foot. That fucker wound up banging a movie star and rearing 5 kids.

If you are more confident your face ends up looking better. Its gentics, if you are confident your body will look more chad as certain genetics will turn on. Although after you bones stop growing then I guess you are fucked even if you change your body chemistry

I'm not even surprised you don't understand what that means, your entire ideaology centers around what feels good. The perfect golem.

You should move to mexico, m8.

It's taboo. Women like what is taboo and dark. Women write love letters to serial killers.

It has absolutely nothing to do with confidence or masculinity and everything to do with the fact that women are insane.

The left doesn't appeal to women's emotions of happiness, stability or security. It appeals to women's incessant love of pain and misery: every man is a potential wife-beater or sadistic rapist waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.

Women enjoy living in the real-life versions of their favorite rape fantasy romance novels. What makes you think they wouldn't like to date a nazi? This should literally surprise no one. Not a single person should be expressing pleasant surprise at this. You should have known since your first childhood encounter with a female that women are insane.

There will always be Alphas and Betas in male society (you can see it in nature as well).
Chad is always primarily an Alpha and few in number. Primate societies are the best example of this, where the top males hoard most of the females for mating and property.

Attached: onVwta7.png (555x345, 344K)

He's in Texas. He's already in majority non-White country.

Yes I don’t know what it means... that’s why I’m laughing........

Nice RP baby boy.

>Being a literal nazi is attractive to women
I can vouch for this
Women like men that stand behind their values and don't pussy out. I myself am Nazi in a sense I want ethno state, don't believe in race mixing, hate smut and don't trust jews in any way at all. I am not racist, every race it's own place. To a liberal its a nazi, to the educated I'm a white nationalist.
I get all kinds of liberal woman and am normally able to change the views of some of the most radicalized leftists. Helps to be rich attractive blond hair fit blue eyed 6 foot 5 with 9 x 6 cock BUT what really helps is the fact I will stand behind what I believe. You may not change a leftists mind over night but when the get fucked over because of their beliefs (and they will) they will remember me. When hey venomously disagree I ask them out, telling them that our disagreements give us things to talk and think about and we wont have a boring time. I also always make it clear I ill not sleep with women who race mix. They like that, it show integrity. Some nigger diggers will hide the fact and lie about the fact they have slept with a nigger but that is fine still get laid and if they tell me after I can tell them GTFO.
I say things in bars that make large groups of liberals gasp.

Just be powerful and high status bro

I've also not hidden my beliefs and too have I shown my woman the videos and images from Jow Forums.

She was a devote liberal with open immigration stance.

Now she is like, the media is trying to destroy trump and the world is not like the USA.

Thank you Jow Forums!

Attached: 1537719664248.jpg (440x550, 62K)

What is a 9 by 6 cock?

Nice LARP

Attached: 1529081820786.png (3078x2564, 120K)

I only hide it at work or near my home.
Every other time It is in the face

Tfw only got a mask for his birthday :(

On new Years I brought this girl home who I used to go to school with. My desktop was open and my background is a picture of hitler at a rally. She noticed this and during foreplay she said she can't believe she's about fuck a nazi. What's funny is that she's a complete lefty (refugee advocate ect). She wanted to date me and came back for seconds a week later.

Attached: download.jpg (255x198, 10K)

I wish I was an american :(

trying to get the spirit of nazi germany going
again, so the kikes can steal america like
they stole germany and the rest of the
world.

you fucking morons are so easy to lead into
a pit.

kikes need nazis(an excuse) to steal and take
over even more and you faggots are giving
it to them.,

They don't give a fuck about your politics you idiot, in fact I'm sure some of them hate it but they just play along

You're just hot and dark triad so they want to fuck you, look at the experiments guys have done with Chads where they say they're child molesters and the women still want to fuck them

Your politics have nothing to do with it, congrats on being born with good genes