This guy is 6'3, good looking, good job and career, but is dating a single mother

Tall
NT
Good looking
White
Good job and income
likely has plenty of options

Yet he is dating a single mother of 2

I know this because he is my neighbor

What's your explanation?

Attached: 1560734589.png (235x503, 259K)

You have a crush on him, don't you?

he shaved the sides of his head now everyone knows he's an NPC

Stab a Jewish child

He's a good person.

Does he dump mattresses in alleys?

SINGLE MOMS: NOT EVEN ONCE

Attached: single and looking to mingle.jpg (540x960, 55K)

I doubt it

Attached: A SINGLE MOM’S GOTTA HAVE STANDARDS.png (294x521, 172K)

The is the real question. Inquiring minds have to know!

>my son is my world

Attached: single mom.jpg (640x1136, 147K)

Bluepilled from watching and believing the electric jew to the point of being thick as pigshit.

imagine being this bitch's son

Is she super hot? Maybe she sucked his dick just right and gave him juice and fruit snacks after and took care of him like a mom knows how. Maybe shes really nice and grateful to have him so bends over backwards for him instead of being a nagging bitchy party roastie looking for the next dick to ride, always thinking she could do better.

What a waste

Could be worse

Attached: white women.jpg (622x854, 165K)

Maybe he's a kiddy diddler.

OP is clearly a faggot and lusts after his neighbors cock.

Is she a coal burner?

OP is a disgusting hamplanet that gets no male attention, neighbor's gf is fit and knows she can't land better with her fuck trophies so she's behaving herself for now.

if you know a single mom or are dating one - counsel them and tell them the wisest most moral decision she could make for herself and her children would be to reconsile with the babies father. no matter the reason, she's leaving something out, its a pretty thin pancake that dont have but one side and short of him being an utter degenerate, the benefit to the offspring would have multigenerational ripples.

Attached: Jew_Sign_Language.webm (931x576, 2.1M)

So what makes you think being tall and attractive gets you any woman you want ? i have seen short and fat men with good looking women. Women are retarded in general and this guy might have been rejected by most of women he needs to get his dick wet once in a while you know

He's keeping the future crime rate down. Good on him.

>her feet are cropped

Attached: 1479049579078.png (1252x1252, 1013K)

Maybe hes mentally damaged

he's a retard

If it's not mutt children,good on him.

kys

Then she isn't a single mother, right? I mean, how would you define single mother?

>good looking
unless you are making bank as a male model you ain't good looking by female standards, sorry.

Why the fuck are you posting photos of people you know faggot

are the kids white?

She is dead inside

>family is everything to me
>single
Really activates my almonds

Attached: 1353F433-AEAE-4AF0-BCAC-0B2FB342FB0C.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Low self esteem. But yeah, he could do way better.

>The Virgin Mary in the background

I considered dating a single mom for a while. We were legit a higho compatible match across the board. The kid was

>"feminist"
>wouldn't abort a child she openly says she'd be unlucky to have
The last part about circumcision was the part that really let me know it was fake. Roasties don't think about or know the cut v uncut debate

He might be all the things you're mentioning but he is lacking in one key area - he has no backbone. The moment I find out a woman I'm talking to has kids I'm gone. 100%, no explanation, all contact is ended. Anyone who doesn't do that is a weakling.

he cant dress himself so he could be mildy retarted or something.

Because standards are universal amiright nice looking bitches date fat fucks all the time but please tell me more about (((female standards)))

What they mean is, using my status as a mother for money and attention is everything to me. If they really cared about their families, they wouldn't have driven or kicked their husbands out of the house for child support and alimony.

>Give women abortion rights
>The ONE time they should use them they become single mothers
>'b-b-but...why are men such fuckbois now?! Waaaaaaah!'

He's dumb. Next.

She didn' t tell him before.
He' s a beta.
Now she' s pregnat again.

and the dumbfuck mod will let this rostie blogpost up all day
hey dumb cunt did you think you were on joobook this morning ?

Maybe he likes her kids. I would date a single mother too.