Did the Holocaust happen

I've been debating different people and trying to find evidence both ways but it's obviously really sketchy.
I don't use Jow Forums much but know your guys' opinions and wanted to know if anyone could give me facts that either deny or prove the Holocaust one way or the other.

Pic unrelated

Attached: FhSdn5S.jpg (1242x791, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iP-BUXdoQGc
yadvashem.org/holocaust/faqs.html
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
projetaladin.org/holocaust/en/history-of-the-holocaust-shoah/the-killing-machine/why-did-nazi-germany-end-up-killing-millions-of-jews.html
projetaladin.org/holocaust/en/history-of-the-holocaust-shoah/holocaust-the-basics/the-reasons-for-the-holocaust.html
ushmm.org/learn/introduction-to-the-holocaust/ethical-leaders/background/causes-and-motivations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust#Origins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anything that is illegal to look for evidence is definitely a fraud.

I don't know. This guy might know.
youtube.com/watch?v=iP-BUXdoQGc

Just to clear something up,

The holocaust is the systematic execution of 6 million jews via gas chamber.
Which did not happen
There were no gas chambers and it was not 6 million people.

Yes, fuck off you stupid Nazi you discredit our entire movement with this bullshit. We have Trump now but he'll really only be a blip if you retards keep this up.

Looking at the opinions on this site it is not unlikely that Nazis would resort to killing jews en masse when given the chance.

Trump stacked his entire cabinet with Bush personnel.

Why dont you just try posting some proof that it happend?

Look into it long enough and the idea of it happening is fucking laughable

lol who cares?

Its not difficult to imagine. But it is impossible to prove.

Your ability to prove or disprove a claim does not alter its truth value. If the holocaust didn't happen, this isn't an argument that supports that claim.
false. not even yad va shem claims that 6m were gassed. go into their faqs, see what the do claim. its public info.

why can't pol into reasoning?

Attached: boomers.jpg (624x951, 63K)

Yes and it was for the best

>Your ability to prove or disprove a claim does not alter its truth value.

It fucking does. If you cant prove it happend it may as well have not.

Stay away from STEM

Get outta here you retarded kike

Attached: you.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Im a fucking engineer dick head. If i cant prove a fault exist im not going to try fixing it! I have to prove all my claims.

>whats wrong with the unit user

>it may or may not be broken

>good work

LMFAOO first time i laughed at a Jow Forums post in a while

Do brits also call technicians engineers?

No, but it should have

It probably happened but not on the 6 gorrilion scale.
My guess is that it's closer to 500k, 1 million at most.

Attached: peterstein.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

What difference would it make? You still have to prove your claims.

The definition of "holocaust" is "immense conflagration (fire).
There were several of these throughout the war. Most notably in Japan.
When the yanks firebombed tokyo. That tinder box of wood and paper walls went up real nice! HUGE conflagration there.
Then there's the MASSIVE yet quick conflagrations on Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
Firebombings of German cities. English cities. So many burned civies!

But no. Pay attention to the jews. ONLY the jews. Who were burned in crematorium ovens to dispose of what was probably typhus infested bodies. Because that's more important when discussing holocausts.

Trying to find evidence of a negative is hard. normally it is up to the person making the claim to provide the evidence.
>Is there evidence of a holocaust?
There is not one piece of evidence that science hasn't debunked. No amount of jew double speak and subversion can make (me) change my mind. To me science is rule of law. If anyone rewires their mind to ignore science then they are damaging their brains for the long term.
If I built a home and didn't attach the chimney to the furnace I would be in big trouble. But somehow the gas chambers are not connected to the chimney.
In my business if I made a promise to make to make 6 million binders in 3 years and it takes me 3 hours to make each binder and I only had 6 machines to make the binders I would be in big trouble.
>The math doesn't add up for the holocaust claims
>the science doesn't work out for the holocaust claims
>No German or Polish records have been found to verify the claims of a holocaust.
>The trials where a farce not allowing anyone to give evidence in defense at all.
>More than half the jews that first claimed to be in the holocaust have admitted that they lied
>No roller coaster of death was ever found.
>no evidence of gassing was ever found (de licing has been)
There is more evidence that it didn't happen in debunking the jews claims than there ever has been to say it happened.
Also I have first had knowledge,
my grandfather on my dads side is German (a guard)
my grandfather and grandmother on mums side where jewish Dutch.
My mums side was in the camps, no one was gassed, they agve up being jews because of the jew lies and filth, they loved German rule and turned to god and Jesus.
My Grandfather also says it's a outright jewish lie.
After the war they had dinner every Sunday after church together. You'd think if the Germans where so bad that wouldn't happen....
Don't ever trust a jew, they will tell you 5 truths to slide one lie.

Attached: 1517071818137.jpg (1440x1269, 263K)

>false. not even yad va shem claims that 6m were gassed. go into their faqs, see what the do claim. its public info.
Why don't you post it since its your claim. The common narrative is 6 gorillion at Auschwitz! Which is stupid and doesn't make sense but people will try and send you to jail if you point out their facts are incorrect even to holocaust officials. So make your claim, what do you specifically believe the holocaust is/was, the numbers, camps, methods, etc... have changed numerous times over the years as obvious bullshit stopped being repeated after they already killed people for it. So define holocaust.

New Zealand......
Has anyone ever seen a coherent factual post from one of them?
Even IRL, know a girl that is in relationship with one of them. She's here on business. To get her away from him (or him away from her) my buddy and I fucked his girl without condoms and sent him photos of her loving it. The fucker jerks off to the fucking photos.

It always appals me. You bloody muslim pakis have got a nerve to appear here and shift responsibility onto Jews after everything you did to white innocent British citizens.

God I hope at the end of the day Jews kill you all like sick crazy dogs.

you aren't even worth the trouble.
yadvashem.org/holocaust/faqs.html
under "What were the extermination camps? When did they start to function, and what was their purpose?"
but why stop there? read the whole damn faq and see how much claims pol debunks aren't even claimed to begin with.

Attached: ohmy.png (1920x1080, 327K)

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened

Attached: 1537930890724.jpg (500x500, 182K)

That was me

Attached: S80913-02261837.jpg (720x1136, 160K)

The true redpill is that it doesnt matter if it happened or not.

Imagine if every month there was a movie or mandatory class about how the evil Jews killed the poor inhabitants of Canaan through genocide.

How they were deluded thinking they were he Master Race and gods chosen people. And butchered every man woman and child for Liberstraum in the area now known as Isreal.

And because of this Jews are the literal incarnation of evil. And of course ever trope about them would be on full display in every film.

Greedy, perfidious, Amoral, lying, cowardly, dirty, rat nosed.

You see thats the joke. They word Jew and German are interchangeable in my statement.

This does make the entire thing seem a bit false.
Where there ever any camps specifically designed to kill Jews and poles and such, even with just over working and horrible conditions.
Or were they just like the camps America had for japs?

Attached: o2krXhr.jpg (458x256, 63K)

You can tell when something never happened if people just get upset about it.

People don't even know what the Germans were even going on about with the Jewish-Germans.
>Uhhhh, like, maybe Hitler's mother was Jewish?

Attached: TheFirstHolocaust.png (1828x769, 186K)

>another one of these threads
Does anybody else think shills may be dropping disinformation about holohoax? Like posting arguments that are easily debunked. Just saying, because /his/ was taken by shills just like fa/g/ and I don't think the jidf just stay away from holohoax threads

Attached: 1503461716608m.jpg (1024x838, 96K)

Well my Grandparents escaped the Nazis so yeah it happened. Plus many stories I hear among the community from old timers and their still alive sons.

People say it didn't happen are just living an Illusion and want a reason to post on Jow Forums

PS: My nose looks like it was made by a surgeon, fucking beautiful, girls come to me to praise my nose.

Attached: IMG_0492.jpg (2576x1932, 779K)

>how much claims pol debunks aren't even claimed to begin with.
Official propaganda about holocaust in 1945 it's way different from the one we hear nowadays.

no it didnt

Attached: r8tWYlr.jpg (1380x1080, 315K)

Attached: Scan-New-York-Times-Six-Million-Since-1869-Composite.jpg (1096x1600, 1.12M)

No the Muslims will gain full political control via breeding and immigration of UK and in turn all the UK nukes. Then they will rid UK of jews and then nuke the fuck out of Israel.
Israel may want to re think their tactic of flooding Nuclear ICBM capable countries with Muslims. You think Iran is a threat? LOL just wait, if your plan to turn white countries brown works you will all die, ALL OF YOU.

Attached: 1525214420446.gif (202x216, 1.99M)

Whats that supposed to be? Proof?

Agree with you. Almost all the "proofs" made against are easily debunked with a quick search. My issue lies with why did they have to make it illegal to not believe it.

I've been here for years and I'm still surprised we let actual kikes post here.

Sure it's funny sometimes, but they're ultimately subversive.

Does that "girl" happen to be a dog?

Attached: images (3).jpg (543x271, 10K)

>Question it
>Go to jail

Hmmm.

I hate turbo-autist CS majors that think they're the smartest people in the world.
You basically think like a computer. It could be useful sometimes, but mostly makes you overly rational to the point of autism.
t. actual math phd

valid point. out of fear that the people act on that belief. however its perfectly legal, even here in israel, to do actual research. if you want to find out how many died in a camp and do so within academia, with academic rigor, and find a more accurate estimate, you will probably get promoted.
i'm one of the decent ones. if you were a math phd you'd understand full well that >Your ability to prove or disprove a claim does not alter its truth value.
as this is extremely prevalent in your field, more than in any other.

they where better than the camps america had for the japs. Japs where not needed for labor as taking away work from Americans during a depression would be detrimental.
Germans needed the laborers, Germany was prosperous.

Attached: 1355601789472.jpg (504x341, 141K)

you'd also understand full well why trying to reason with someone who's reasoning itself is flawed, is a waste of time.

Yes.

The population of Israel is 8 million.....
If the jews continue flooding nuclear capable countries with muslims the muslims will gain political power and nuke Israel......
Hmmm
It seems not that jews are being jewed to their own slaughter by jews.

You think they plan to rebuild the temple in a radioactive wasteland?

Attached: Suspicioustree.jpg (380x478, 39K)

So it's basically this.

>Jewish start a boycott on German trade
>German-Jewish follow along
>Throw everyone into camps because of the above and ties to the Bolsheviks and Communism
>A few thousand die due to hunger at the end of the war and Germany being raided at the end
>Zionists need their 6 million
>Contract for Israel has already been drawn up
>Push the story through all of western culture and demand reprimands for the rest of time

They escaped, so really they where not there.
The ones that where there say it didn't.
Same thing I told Laurn Sothern, if they escaped, they do not know if it happened or not because they where not there, they only heard about it.

Attached: lauren.jpg (930x1080, 125K)

Burden of proof in on the one who makes the claim.

>even here in israel, to do actual research.
(((research)))
And don't you try try to come up with any conclusion that goes against established lore. Want to let facts sort it out? Fine, you better make sure your 'facts' support a particular pushed narrative.
Also you're full of shit, their claim IS that 6 million (as the high end, and all their updates are constantly trying to push the minimum up to this specific claim) were killed in gas chambers. They mention no other method of death or extermination than that, every camp is just gas gas gas. They also don't bother to talk about non-jews killed because despite it being a historic killing, goys need not apply, unimportant waste.
They solidly demonize every non-jew except a handful they begrudgingly are forced to admit helped, but EVERYONE else was in on it. So in on it that EVERYONE knew and used all their secret codes words to future obfuscate the situation to historians and despite being in a war spent just so, so much time removing all traces of the thing these supposedly evil people with no moral compunction about doing did. What a fucking load of shit.

Naw she not bad.

Attached: michelle12.jpg (720x960, 60K)

My advice: stop looking.

You'll never be 100% sure. But let's say you find a significant amount of evidence from various sources (pictures, official orders, newspapers from the time, the signs at the camps, the existence of swimming pools for prisoners, pictures that show the German soldiers as skinny as the Jews, photos of gas chambers made of wood, math that can't possibly add up, etc.) And the doubt starts to seep in. Sure, the Germans did imprison Jews, but maybe they didn't intend to kill them in the beginning. Why did they encourage them to leave? And maybe the official numbers are propaganda for reasons you start to figure out.

Well what then? No one will believe you. You'll have to hide your power level your whole life. In certain countries you can be jailed. You'll try to convince yourself it's all real, but there's no going back. You'll tell yourself it doesn't matter, you don't care.. but you do.

So stop now. Don't look any further

That’s flawed reasoning mate. This is just the “if the tree falls and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound” argument. If something happened then that’s the reality, the truth. If that’s not provable it doesn’t matter - it’s still reality regardless of whether it “might not as well have”. What’s really to argue about that?

I gave a link. they did not claim 6 million were gassed. they also explicitly mention non jews.
>you're full of shit
right back at (You)

Attached: detectiveapu.png (436x361, 177K)

I don't think they've thought it through, only other way to kill six million jews by fire would be nuking Jew York or San Francisco or California or all three.

>If i cant prove a fault exist im not going to try fixing it!

terrible grammar, great message.

for a more accurate representation on what happened watch "the greatest story never told".
It was made before the jews took control of film and TV broadcasting.

oy vey I know that bush

Attached: 1473308473070.jpg (523x929, 68K)

>stormtards already stopped trying to debate evidence

Attached: le holohoax.jpg (884x1840, 1.45M)

They will never be able to disprove anything in these pics, the best they will do is to call me a jew and move the goalposts

Attached: part1.png (1500x2407, 1.47M)

Attached: part2.jpg (1500x3411, 1.8M)

Attached: part3.png (1500x2702, 1.81M)

Attached: part4.png (1500x4091, 1.89M)

"READING IS FOR FAGGOTS LELEL" in 3...2...1...

Attached: dwighttrue.gif (245x180, 770K)

But why did they want to exterminate the Jews?

No one cares leaf, just remember on the day of the rake, you will be the first to go.

Plenty of reasons. Stab-in-the-back myth, fear of a 5th column, and then just the necessity to reduce the number of mouths to feed.

You think those reasons are good enough to exterminate an entire religion of people?

I guess it makes sense that the shill bases are in Portugal. Portugal and Canada seems like.

Fuck off. This board ain't for you

this is the best advice, really. Let them have their religious fairytale, and ignore them like we do everybody elses Creation Myth.

Attached: 4chanBibleLesson.png (750x600, 373K)

Engineer not Linguist.

>You think those reasons are good enough to exterminate an entire religion of people?
Never attempted to make a judgement like this. Only retards think in "good" or "bad" terms when discussing historical facts. I merely named a couple of reasons. If you want to know it in more depth, then read a book.

yup after denial comes anger.

Not a "Good or Bad" reasoning, but rather a reason of feasibility. Would those lengths have been gone to over reasoning as petty as, "They might have backstabbed us?"

Thats a cop out. If we believe in things without proof (even if they did exist) then we would have to humor all kinds of crazy claims. Its more reasonable to not believe something until its proven. Even at the risk of being wrong.

It's not very hard to figure out. There's a clear motive on the Zionist end for over-blowing what Germany did and a clear intent from Germany to rid their establishments of the same people at the start.

True. but what the zionists claim (as ive linked) are not the ones being debunked.

Virtually every Jew today claims to be direct lineage of a holocaust survivor. Kind of strange the whole millions of survivors of death camps story that Jews themselves make with their survivor claims.

Also, Jews claim they were completely exterminated in Europe because they were accused of trying to run the world and spread communism through total control of the financial system and media. If a group failed so badly that they got completely wiped out from such a strategy, they'd never even think about trying it again. Today's Jews? Most of the executives of all of the major banks, do in fact own most of the media to, yes, spread radical left wing politics.

I was speaking with some fucking boomers just the other day. Not even a week ago, and they claimed it was 6 million gassed. It is always 6 million. That is what the American public was taught for decades and so that is what they swear by. It is problematic when the revisions of actual historians is ignored by the media and the textbooks that are taught in literal holocaust classes. You fucking kike. Now leave.

It is about debunking their claims. Specifically because there's a stigma around the ordeal, something that doesn't exist around anything else.
Not to mention the political grounds on which the holocaust is based and gained off of.

Happened but grossly overstated.

>(((many stories)))

wow

I can't expect me to explain the reasons for Holocaust on a Jow Forums post. It was a very complex process that spanned many decades. I only enumerated a couple of topics, so you can start your research.

projetaladin.org/holocaust/en/history-of-the-holocaust-shoah/the-killing-machine/why-did-nazi-germany-end-up-killing-millions-of-jews.html
projetaladin.org/holocaust/en/history-of-the-holocaust-shoah/holocaust-the-basics/the-reasons-for-the-holocaust.html
ushmm.org/learn/introduction-to-the-holocaust/ethical-leaders/background/causes-and-motivations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust#Origins

Just a couple of links i got from google search

theres a difference between 6 million killed and 6 million gassed. 6 million gassings is easily debunked but its not claimed. thats a strawman. not our fault your education system is bad... we get taught what yad va shem says, which is the #1 holocaust authority of kikes. Your beef is with american education which is bad on all fronts...
i don't know much about aussie education but maybe the above also applies to you, you be the judge.

im gone, maybe ill phonepost

If they escaped then how do they know what happened retard? Even people in the camps never actually saw a gassing. They have admitted as much.

Didn't some modern study estimate only 20k people died in camps?

Attached: swimming goat.gif (612x612, 367K)

Attached: 1535010601476.jpg (767x737, 488K)

Some of the red parts just say that the black "hoax" parts are correct. lulz. And then it ends with Google is your "greatest ally." oy vey

>Letter Sent to David Irving
>1996.
>I never saw a written order. All i know is...The Fuhrer has ordered...jews.
well, you have convinced me. All those other pictures of pictures of translated shit from 60 years ago.
wtf i love Israel now. Lets start up Greater Israel now.

Once again, kike, as I said, the US media plays this shit up constantly. They will also say 6 million and they will make sure we know that it is gassing. You are correct that American education is shit, but it isn't just them. It is also the jew owned media, jew owned hollywood. This zionist shit never ends bud.