TOP KEK FUCKING PAJEET!!! Oh believe you me, us Latvians are ITCHING for a war with the INDIA...

TOP KEK FUCKING PAJEET!!! Oh believe you me, us Latvians are ITCHING for a war with the INDIA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Indian soil that has running water, designated shitting street or electricity that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the potato farmers and regular farmers first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY inbred PAJEET they see. When Latvia is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

Attached: latvian armed forces.png (352x352, 161K)

what could they possibly have done? poo on potato pile?

India's military would shit on you.

they come to us as foreign students, actually they are here to set up kebab shops.

Did something happen?

You will do a great favor for us. Earth will thank for you by cleansing a giant pile of poop.

>they come to us as foreign students, actually they are here to set up kebab shops.

All Indian 'students' are liars and parasites on the society they contaminate.

well geez, they do that here, that doesnt mean we wanna bomb them.

Why are Latrinians so obsessed with us? Also we don’t eat kebab, Pakis do it.

Attached: B72F900D-DD9B-4B2E-9E16-091FC99F7431.jpg (1024x504, 110K)

yeah like indians never ripped anything off before

nope

what is a latvia? is it something they serve in starcucks?

Why are whites so sociopathically violent.

We pretty much fought Pakistan backed by the US and recently told China to fuck off and stop bothering our fren Bhutan so no.

Anyways this Latrinian posted the thread yesterday as well, some Pakistani Kebab restaurant opened in his city and he’s pissed about it.

Attached: B2494258-B2EE-4A46-A1C2-34A015B3BB08.jpg (1242x1452, 704K)

Fuckers always find a way to come! If it's not immigration they will come and parasite it themselves! Stay strong Eastern Europe!

Based

Attached: indian.jpg (718x719, 56K)

Indians are pretty nice. I do have to say though, if you dont learn proper English before flooding the STEM market you deserve to be necked.

wait I know this meme

er du på ferie i Riga?

>LATVIA: A Disappearing Nation
>RIGA — Atis Sjanits has an unusual remit for an ambassador. The Latvian diplomat is not responsible for relations with another nation — but with his own country’s diaspora.

>Sjanits’ job is to respond to the exodus triggered by Latvia’s accession to the EU. Since joining the bloc, nearly a fifth of the nation has left to work in more affluent EU nations: The U.K., Ireland, Germany.

WE WUZZ GONNA BEAT INDIA N SHEEEEIT BOYS

Attached: E9BAF756-9005-42E4-8F5D-99156A13604F.jpg (192x263, 20K)

I thought that was turk or pakis thing? There are some kebab places here, not rare. Why are you picking a fight with them? Indians are pretty nice people.

based mukti bahini poster

It’s a paki kebab restaurant

Attached: D8BE6A24-3BC7-47E6-B562-5EB724633D6B.jpg (500x350, 72K)