Why are people harassing this sweet old man?

youtu.be/Exh7pwgq0gc

youtu.be/6sCioKnpHdY

Attached: _20180926_131415.jpg (720x578, 105K)

You know the grace displayed by Jacob Rothschild while tolerating crazies is a sight to behold.

I mean it almost makes you admire the guy.

>t. redneck sycophant dazzled by the idea that some people have etiquette.

Anyone know when this was filmed?

Hardly, there are very few people in the world that have to put up with the ambush "journalism" Jacob Rothschild has endured. Its a whole different level of chill in his regard.

hasnt he disappeared?

The camera guy sounds like a beta loser, saying single words. Sounds more like he is awestruck by seeing the man he hates so much. While the woman, she is only thinking about sucking his dick for some cash. There is only one thing you should do once you are that close to your enemy and that is strike.

Attached: 112.png (559x186, 20K)

How can he walk around without security!?

Bumpy

mfw a literal trillionaire casually walks around with zero security

>zero security

That’s what you think....

>gets a,bushed by a camera a few times in his 112 years on earth, and casually plays it off as a joke

>user wants to suck 112 year old reptilian’s dick over it.

Exactly what I was thinking. Become a martyr for humanity.

Attached: boomerroths.png (712x389, 613K)

Envy, gold digging as it always were as it will ever be.

kek

Former president of The Bank of italy was The same: THey told He was so Powerfull There was literally no powers interested in hurting him And That was True for mafia And criminals as Well. Basically these people manage spies money, governement Black budgets, laundry money for cartels...realistically some of these organization May acutually Be actively protecting And vetoing anyone from touching such people

THISSSSS

They shouldn't be harrassing him while he's working on CRAB-17

> be most powerful man in the world
> zero security

Imagine being the head of the most powerful family in the world. I'm sure rich guys all over the world are nervous af around his presence. He literally owns them.

Attached: cd2.jpg (261x199, 13K)

wew lad

bumpy