Do you think Hitler's homosexuality influenced his actions?

Do you think Hitler's homosexuality influenced his actions?

Attached: gayy.png (1352x1071, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj7G-fR8Fx4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305414/Hitler-descended-Jews-Africans-DNA-tests-reveal.html
theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2013/01/what-maya-angelou-means-when-she-says-shakespeare-must-be-a-black-girl/272667/
wviz.ideastream.org/programs/radio-specials/shakespeare-is-a-black-woman
theguardian.com/music/tomserviceblog/2015/jun/09/beethoven-african-roots-beethoven-was-black
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He wasn't gay.

hitler never existed that meme is based on charlie chaplin's great dictator

can confirm he wasnt gay

Oh look, (((they)))'re trying to slander someone they don't like with unfounded sexual allegations again.

Attached: imagine my shock.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

literaly no evidence for it tho.

Do you think sucking fresh blood from a freshly circumcised baby penis influences your actions, Rabbi?

Yes for sure. He under estimated the power of heterosexual men

Your comment was very shrill and effeminate and we utterly humiliated you in WW2, even our Maoris took a shit in your open and waiting mouths

>hitler was mentally ill
>hitler was homosexual
>homosexuals are mentally ill
indeed

Delusion

I AM HITLER

FUCK ME

Ever notice how every few years "they" discover some "new" evidence that is embarrassing about Hitler? A bit odd don't you think? That 80 years after the allies sifted through all of Hitlers personal journals looking for intel and evidence of war crimes, some plucky young researchers are able to garner little gems like this and further embarrass a former world leader. I do wonder where they get the funding to do this research.

The competition. Many different cities and factions. There was a legend in a movie I saw once which is actually a hidden sex joke. The amazonians held the "Sword" of Ares (god of war) The valkeries and all that … it's the most powerful weapon on the planet. The one who wields the sword rules the kingdom until he gets captured again. Simple.

Attached: 1464878234602[1].jpg (514x800, 315K)

So first he fucked his niece, now hes gay. Really makes you THUNK

Wow, I really liked Hitler up to this point but now that I learn that he was a closeted homosexual I have to say I'm beginning to think he might have been wrong.

I liked the one from a couple years ago or whatever

Researcher: "Hitler might've been born with a common, surgically reversible condition causing his urethral opening to be slightly out of place."

Every single mainstream news outlet: "HITLER HAD A MICROPENIS LOL!!!!!!!"

But user, I thought he liked Black women, or was it children?

no but i think you are a moron to swallow this crap and hide behind a meme flag

>
°

Talking about baby penises is an effeminate comeback in anyone's book, sport.

Shlomo, we Muslims declare these two pansies faggots, and it's more of true than your shlomo-shilling shit.

Attached: yikes.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Get in there with the cats faggot

Attached: 1521791158616.png (700x412, 560K)

t. Rangi Tutai

>Do you think Hitler's homosexuality influenced his actions?
No, but I think your faggotry influences your actions.
For example, how many cocks are in your mouth right now? It's not zero, is it?

Attached: 1534564770960s.jpg (234x250, 9K)

get help

Coincidence they do the same for all great men of western civilization

>Hitler one testical scat fetishist (with eva braun) homosexual
>Alexander the great poofter
>Columbus, baby raping psycopath
> founding fathers racist imbeciles whos main ides were given by their wives.

In fact really all good in the world came from Jews. I litterally just watched a Netflix movie about it. Jews invented equality, economics, democracy, abolished slavery, and uplifted the backwards and benighted Europoids against there will

Lol. Hey Schlomo, he didn’t kill 6 million of you either. Get your libelous dogshit straight, faggot.

Attached: C4AA682F-D3C4-4345-BF2F-AEF95F980CF2.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Sure thing mooshie

Attached: 1534827049330.jpg (877x726, 244K)

I think OP homosexuality influences his actions.

Nice vpn kike

Excellent post

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

>article 2 and a half years old
>fake & gay commie news outlet
>memeflag
>1 post by ID
fuck off
SAGE

Attached: 1537957191049.gif (299x189, 1.93M)

he wasn't gay. his closest associate (Rohm or whatever) was a flaming homo but that's true of many heterosexual men who like to wear capes and stuff.

Attached: hitler_totally_not_gay.jpg (704x914, 109K)

Ok lets gather all the jewish lies about hitler
>gay
>drug addict
>has schizophrenia
>only one testicle
>virgin
>banged whores??
>jewish
>autistic(tbf this one is probably true)

Did i miss anything?
Is there any affliction this guy didnt have?

You forgot
> micropenis

Capes are extremely manly. Have you ever seen a woman, except for wonderwoman whos literally a bulky man, wear a cape?
Only faggots dont wear capes

How many newfags without retention abilities are there on this board? This fuck has made like 10 threads today and they are the same threads he makes almost every day. God fucking dammit you utter and complete retards fall for this shit EVERY single time. You just can't fall for it EVERY single time. Come on.

of course i apologize
Also adding
>incestuous

Reminder that antifa is homophobic.

Does yours?

Reminder that communism was anti gay back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj7G-fR8Fx4

It's great if he was gay because it means you can compare gays to Hitler.

Next year they'll say Hitler had gender identity issues.

Attached: 1536839197888.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Hitler was your average 6'4", 160IQ, wealthy big dicked (9+") stud. He probably slayed a shitload of pussy. I bet if he even lasted a minute inside some of that tight twat the chick still nutted 3 times.

Attached: 1506140094874.jpg (1785x2003, 1.68M)

I'm Hitler and I can confirm these are all true. I was also a vegetarian and insisted on telling people all the time.

You forgot about 4.fiddy different mental problems they gave him but never the correct one; ptsd from ww1.
And the 1 nut thing i personally like to think is true, as im born with the same (non)issue myself.
>entire western world focus on fearing a dead manlet with 1 nut for decades
>1 nutter almost destroyed the jewish plans they worked for generations to get ready
There is something amazing about it

based compatriot

Yes

can we just tally up and combine all the various revisionisms about Hitler that exist now? he was a secret transvestite drug addicted homosexual psychopath with a microdick and one ball

So wait is hating Hitler now homophobic and bigoted?

Attached: bigthink.jpg (502x454, 49K)

can we meme this?
>hitler was a homosexual jew who wreaked havoc across the globe, this is proof that homosexuals should never hold military positions and that jews always seek power

bump

By Allah, that great man could possibly not be gay. The filthy whites and jews are trying to slander him, just like how they tried to slander Saddam Hussein with homosexuality.

This just came to me but what if hitler having one nut is symbolic
What if when god sent him to earth he kept one of his nuts so that he can create as many little hitlers as he he wants when the time is right
And what if the Jow Forumstards are all spawns of hitler

They make out he's a completely useless stupid quasimodo and an evil genius at the same time, they can't even settle on what they think Hitler was like. They just wheel him out to goodify the goys who are getting a bit too loud

>oy vey! Hitler said that as well you racist!

>oy gevalt! Why do you look up to that Schizo fag shitler?

Attached: Hitler colour.png (853x578, 610K)

>hitler had only one testicle
>hitler was half jewish
>hitler was pagan
>hitler was atheist
>hitler was catholic
>hitler was a fag
>hitler had black hair but wanted to kill anyone without blonde hair (his actual hair was brown)
>hitler had brown eyes but wanted to kill anyone without blue ones (his eyes were blue)
>hitler was stupid enough to waste resources during a total war on gassing and burning kikes
Gee, it's almost as though the Allies had a schizophrenic propaganda campaign that threw anything at him they thought would galvanize their populace against him.

>>hitler had only one testicle

silly propaganda that no normal person ever claimed

>>hitler was half jewish

more trash that no sane person claimed

>>hitler was pagan
>>hitler was atheist
>>hitler was catholic
>>hitler was a fag

all of this is more nonsense.

>>hitler had black hair but wanted to kill anyone without blonde hair (his actual hair was brown)

more distortion. all the top nazis had brown hair except for one or two.

>>hitler had brown eyes but wanted to kill anyone without blue ones (his eyes were blue)

more horseshit

>>hitler was stupid enough to waste resources during a total war on gassing and burning kikes

ah hah! by spouting all that rubbish, you think you can slip this one by. Hitler and Himmler's obsession with getting rid of jews actually did lead them to do idiotic things like this, which was documented 1000x different ways during and after the war. The fact that some bullshit was added does not discount the true reality. Except here in wonderland where the truth is whatever a moron wants to believe.

>Hitler was a pedophile!
>Hitler had a tiny dick!
>Hitler had only one testicle!
>Hitler was impotent!
>Hitler was gay!

What will be next?

Actually yea why not?
Homosexuality = fascism

Damn user, you caught me. And here I thought I could convince Jow Forums that the holoho- I mean Shoah was fake.

They just use him in footage because Hitler was really black.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305414/Hitler-descended-Jews-Africans-DNA-tests-reveal.html

Attached: black-hitler-27106983.png (500x573, 138K)

Thew jews have a very small simple playbook the fact that goyims fall for it show they really are inferior cattle.

No they were all black
theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2013/01/what-maya-angelou-means-when-she-says-shakespeare-must-be-a-black-girl/272667/
wviz.ideastream.org/programs/radio-specials/shakespeare-is-a-black-woman
Oh ya so was Beethoven
theguardian.com/music/tomserviceblog/2015/jun/09/beethoven-african-roots-beethoven-was-black
Cuz of course wypepo can't into anything beautiful like culture or music. I guarantee you it'll be less then 5 years until the Northern Italians from the renaissance are all black.

Fucking black jews causing crime and strife in society Hitler was right we need to get rid of... people like Hitler? Maybe he was a self hating Jew guy the most BASED of all self hating jews.