“It presents women as interchangeable items and suggests only their appearance is interesting … It also shows...

>“It presents women as interchangeable items and suggests only their appearance is interesting … It also shows degrading stereotypical gender roles of both men and women and gives the impression men can change female partners as they change jobs.”

Should we try to hasten the collapse or try to prevent it

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-122059~2.png (1080x1528, 859K)

>men can change female partners as they change jobs

if women can do it, and men and women are equal....

Why do I give a fuck about some Swedish SJW group?

Who funds that shit anyway?

(((who)))

Accelerationism is the only option.
> more normies awaken from the shock
> more happenings
> more funny

Attached: 1536844642829.jpg (1200x1110, 137K)

God damn, Sweden would absolutely hate me then. I've been violent with just about every woman I've been involved with. Heavy drinker with a foul temper. I've knocked women around for a decade lol. I know I'm only doing it because I've been hurt but I don't care because it makes me feel better. There's millions of men out there like me. Those women could be your sisters and daughters. I live to bully women.

Attached: 1537803805352.png (500x587, 486K)

Make boyfriend into a white girlfriend, girlfriend into white boyfriend and other woman into a black refugee.

>The ombudsman said the image objectified the two women by presenting them as workplaces, but the man as an individual, and added that the “other woman” was clearly a “sex object ... unrelated to the advertisement, which is for recruiting salespeople, operating engineers and a web designer”.

>that woman is clearly a sex object

wow what a bigot (s/t/x)he(y/r) should be fired!

are they implying a man shouldnt be allowed to leave a woman?

wow you’re cool man

Still my favorite.

Attached: I don't know how I'm still alive.jpg (640x1184, 70K)

>It also shows degrading stereotypical gender roles of both men and women
THAT'S WHY IT'S FUNNY, IDIOTS! We laugh at "wrong" things. No one laughs a when things go right and everybody gets along.

This is why women can't be funny.

it's to do with the regulation of advertising, what this meme was used for in this case. It doesn't have anything to do with a sjw group.

If something exists, someone somewhere will claim it's sexist.

have you ever been in a real fight?

Never have truer words been spoken.

>gives the impression men can change female partners as they change jobs.”

that's what I took from it too

They clearly don't like the implications that a man might jump ship to a better option

>to illustrate a situation that shows Bahnhof is an attractive employer, and that people who have a slightly duller workplace might be interested in us. This was the situation illustrated in this meme.

Blue tank top is fuggin qt tho...

Should this be a new rule of the internet?

Attached: e41d1b55-6435-4a4c-98cf-d58d4b222272.jpg (200x176, 23K)

the fact that 90% of attractive women are sexually interchangeable guarantees the importance of her intelligence and personality.

otherwise your relationships wouldn't suffer if you dumped a catch for a thot.

Based and redpilled.

post feet

Rule 35.

lol wtf

"gives the impression men can change female partners as they change jobs.”

But... they literaly can....

Why are people mad at this? It makes perfect sense. There are societies of of reason and there those of spectacle, and you do know which one you're in, right? Our world is not Ancient Athens, it's Ancient Rome; and you are not in the Agora, you're in the Circus.

Who funds it?

Just
Ewe
Wait &
See.

As they use the meme for its intended purpose...

Seriously, fuck any person who listens to legacy media.
They are the drones who serve no purpose in society, other than to stab their own citizens in the back at the behest of those in power.

Bo är detta du??

Funny this comes on the same day I read an article that people in Belgium will massively report you to your employer for posting bad memes, and that thousands of people have already lost their job over a meme in this country.

We're slowly going back to the days of the NKVD and the Gestapo.

Hasten the fuck out of it, the EU needs to be crushed under anger.

I'd love to go toe to toe with you, see how you handle a real fight.

q predicted this