Why do so many white nationalists whine about degeneracy while engaging in degenerate behavior themselves?

Why do so many white nationalists whine about degeneracy while engaging in degenerate behavior themselves?

Attached: jf.jpg (971x678, 164K)

I shit in a colostomy bag but I still clean my asshole

Shallow low energy post. Tismtards need love too. She's probably whiter than you memeflag.

Attached: 9dc.jpg (234x264, 21K)

She didn't have downs, just autism.
Pic unrelated.

white "nationalists" are just uneducated guys with the mind of a child. Why else would they believe what they do? I'm not really surprised, i mean most of them come from run down hick towns so that is a 10/10 for him.

Manlets can't find appropriate girlfriend so they have to look out for ugly girls with assburger, it's common that i see those fuckers pairing themselves with retarded girls because "muh 99,9% of women are same!"

this is what manlets want to date

Attached: AverageAutisticGirl.png (480x360, 111K)

as i'm not face fag whats the sauce

As a nerdasexual i'd have been all over that in JHS. what she look like at barely legal

Varg is a perfect example
>murder some fag
>burn down some churches
>go to jail for 20 years
>get out
>migrate to france, marry an autistic girl and live on welfare in the woods
>live in a shit shack cuck with no bathroom and no running water like a literal nigger with 5 retarded children

Attached: 1518293779605.png (308x348, 235K)

They're like my old boyfriend. They're autistic. Autistics crave social power. Because they have none; they don't fit in and can't navigate well in the social world so stay at the bottom rungs. It's like being a blind person in a world full of the seeing, you just bump into others and get hurt.

So they turn to things that let them power trip. "Just being born white makes you better than others; they're degenerate; their untermenschen." Ethnostate pipe dreams allow them to live out their fantasies of being at the top of the social dominance hierarchy. They're automatically good because of the color of their skin.

It's kinda sad but you can't blame them for their condition. I forgive Cameron for the ugly things he's said to me.

Attached: 1537855823481.jpg (1313x1688, 467K)

Autists are the true descendants of the hyperboreans.

Autists will be the royal-divine bloodline of the white nation. NPC normies will be the lower caste plebeians.

>blatant flaming for 9 fucking months
>1 post by this ID for 9 fucking months
>thread is never deleted and OP is never banned
This is how cucked this site has become under Hiro.

Attached: chrome_2018-09-24_07-02-33.png (1034x1650, 793K)

Varge might be crazy as fuck but he's fun to listen to.

Jews are zionistic. They are a community of whites that act and benefit each other. If you're white and aren't Jewish. You're wasting your damn time. Besides being a white American being a jew is the true white privilege.

He is not a white nationalist. He is an attention whore cam whoring for super chats. Its like band wagon hopping for dollars.

Attached: 1520563055689s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

This
Ethnostate advocates are mainly losers in real life who failed to achieve success. It very strange how they assume every black/colored person is a potential threat to them. They are so paranoid over a society they have little to no control over of. High majority of normal functioning people they call "NPC" will never agree or ever side with them.

Attached: FB_IMG_1537807642340.jpg (960x480, 56K)

The real nazis were gays and pedophiles too

What's the craic with this meme?
Can I get a quick rundown?

>high IQ Jow Forums users trying to have a conversation with a spam bot

Attached: 2018-09-19_17-02-26.jpg (1358x5786, 891K)

This

Anybody?

>a spam bot

>Implying that the content does not get repeated here by the same people everyday.

this
when will you cucks learn?

Thank you for that informative post about politics Daria. Cameron seems like a horrible chap.
Now post tits or gtfo

Is that about the tech guy who visited an under age hooker he meet on a dating ap at a hotel in Texas then when he was charged he fled to SE Asia, is the hooker using the autistic excuse

Better than fucking some man hating beluga whale you queer

so, what you want is an autistic retarded girl with Asperger who can't have any friend or social relation? You want a socially retarded girl, wow, you are a pathetic manlet who was probably rejected by girls for your shitty tastes

>I need a stronk womyn with lots of dick mileage to feel like a real man
This is you

(you)

Attached: 121214.jpg (700x947, 116K)

I want one as socially un adept as i am

How many mental hoops have you jumped through to idealise a highly promiscuous and overly friendly woman with no loyalties?

Hello bot.