Her evidence is in. 4 declarations. Her husband, a family friend...

Her evidence is in. 4 declarations. Her husband, a family friend, and two other people she's told after 2016 this can't be real she won't testify with this evidence alone.

Attached: christine-ford-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtube.com/watch?v=nwFnHw8Gz5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IS SHE REAL?!

she a 4/10

So it's fucking nothing.

You know for the main stream media to talk about this woman for two weeks straight and still not have her on camera is hilariously obvious as to what this all is.

no

4 declarations/10

Attached: 1477721880636.jpg (626x354, 20K)

It's ok, her tears will say more than real evidence ever could.

After she goes to jail for perjury. Those are gonna be sweet tears.

I like how she is willing to testify under "fair" terms but one of those terms is Kavanagh must testify first. That way she can see what he says and adjust her responses to make him seem like a liar.

Considering she still can't state the location or date of the assualt it's the absolute most she could come up with to at least prove that she spoke to people about it some time before last week.

Instead it turns out she started talking about it around the time she might have been realising Trump was going to get to nominate a supreme Court judge or two.

The whole thing is fake

It's just a delay tactic, they'll try to drag it on as long as possible with bullshit

I like how she feels she had the right to negotiate terms with the US Congress. Do people usually get that treatment?

No she clearly was hoping they would tell her to get fucked. As she should have been told. Then they could claim GOP won't listen to women or survivors of sexual assult.

Cosby was sent to prison on less "evidence" than this.

Communists coup is under way.

That's because the laws are racist though.

Lel this is so fucking fake. When was the last time in like the last 5 years that someone wanted to remain unseen this long if this shit was real shed have a facebook page a Twitter 6 GoFundMes and shed be giving an interview on every news channel but fox (but fox would get to interview her PR rep) 8 days a week this is the biggest bullshit I've ever seen

Watch her say she's sick and not come.

Nah she is going to straight up disappear and communists are going to demand a halt of the nomination and FBI investigation into her whereabouts.

But consider this;
>fake claim comes up
>Ok testify under oath, bitch
>testifies
>charged with contempt for political process, lying under oath, delaying a political process etc
She is taking 1 hell of a risk by lying there. The repricussions are pretty severe for her if she lie

Evidence? What you listed is hearsay

Almost like she never existed at all

For what it's worth, we only had one picture of Strzok for months. He ended up being real.

Yeah serious accusations generally have serious consequences. Also it's not like she'll be held in contempt just for testifying without evidence. For her to be guilty of perjury she would have to make demonstrably false claims. The fact that her story is so shakey that she's afraid that if she commits to any details at all she's going to be guilty of perjury is pretty suspect. She's lying. She knows she's lying and she's afraid she's gonna get caught lying. She just wants to be able to kill his nomination from upon high without worrying about the consequences.

really joggin my noggin

She doesn't exist, OPs pic has already been proven fake and the originals posted on this site. Still the shill.

Do we know if the memory came out in a hypnosis session? This women is a nut.

Will this be a moment when some lefties wake up after continuously seeing lefty media outrage narratives crash and burn? I mean this is so fucking stupid, like all their panics.

Attached: 1520760166278.jpg (555x562, 48K)

Strzok was FBI. FBI agents are discouraged from taking photos.

She's obviously real in the sense that the woman in the picture and yearbook exists. But the image they're presenting of a woman telling her lawyer to make all this happen could be entirely fake. She may want nothing to do with this, and is being forced to go through with it now that they've called his bluff.

My guess is that when she was slutting her way through high school, some bad stuff happened. When she was dealing with that in therapy, someone came up with the bright idea that she could get back at men by taking out this particular man, who just happens to be a threat to her political beliefs and her business interests. She could accuse him of something some other man did, so her recollections and emotions would seem genuine. Since leftists use group-think, they wouldn't even see that as unfair.

I got money riding on her demands of a closed but open hearing. If the public or the press is limited I'm at 5-1 odds.

I mean what is he going to say?

Okay Kav, you're up first:"I literally have no idea what's going on. I dont know what party this is referring to, I'm not sure i even remember who Ms. Ford is. I'm very confused, I've never done anything like this in my life."

Hmmm, alright leave the room while Ms. Ford has her say.

Ford:"Oh he did it, he did it big time. Just ask my best girlfriend, and my husband of 20 some years. I told them both about this 36 year old attempted rape that happened to 15yo me two years ago."

Dems have been coaching her this whole time, that's why they've been delaying. They'll probably have her drop some big new lie in front of the cameras that the female lawyer asking questions for the republicans isn't fully prepared for.

The absolute state of americuck politics

Ironically, strzoks sister works with balsey balsey fords brother in law. Actual coworkers.

>2012 says she was almost raped by someone who’s now a federal judge
>Doesn’t mention it again until Kavanaugh gets picked
>That must be him!

How come none the people ever mention seeing her at the party? How come the person she said was there doesn’t even know Kavanaugh? Does she have any proof, like telling someone afterwords? Not a husband, a family friend, and two other people.

Why didn’t she bring it up to the authorities then? Why didn’t the friends? Where were they friends when she first told the story?

Is she going to show?

For the record there is no way in hell it happens like that.

Books too

>she a 4/10
c'mon user you been up all night smoking meth?

Yep... until muh blue wave midterms. Some agendas are hidden and take thought. This is not one of those agendas.

Attached: Vmvkfoowotodoeivizr8.png (500x281, 199K)

Her own family won't sign any declaration. Only her husbands family.

Which is why she'll never testify.

I heard on the news that this judge guy raped her, so I'd like to submit myself as a witness corroborating her claims.

>Dems have been coaching her this whole time,

Then we have nothing to fear. Democrats are probably the least capable, but irritatingly most prolific, liars in the world right now.

>Her husband, a family friend, and two other people she's told after 2016 this can't be real she won't testify with this evidence alone.

were you dropped on your head repeatedly as a child? what is this trainwreck of a sentence trying to say?

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened,,,.

Attached: 1537793241351.png (920x488, 203K)

>meme flag

Stfu spain

Yeah, her terms are bizarre and not fair.

How has such a transparent charade been propagated for so long without repubs calling them out?

She won’t testify. She was promised by the Dems that she wouldn’t have to. They probably said that kavanaugh will step aside or weak-kneed republicans would ask him to step aside. Turns out the man is a fighter and is wanting to clear his good name. If she shows up it’ll absolutely shock me.

If we cant prove it did happen equally we cant prove it didn't. But even so someone will punish her somehow.

Democrats are trying to buy time and stall it out until they can use the mid terms as a justification for holding off the vote longer. She was never meant to sit and be questioned. The entire reasoning for pushing the FBI investigation is that it would be such a time consuming endeavor that went no where they could play it out as if it were still true. She wont survive the grilling she would get in a live questioning scenario from multiple angles and personalities. This isn't something you can prepare a rook for, they just cave and start fucking up parts of the story, and once that happens its like blood in the water.

Now the DNC has backed itself into a corner with this. Its like holding a wolf by the ear; you cant keep holding it like this but you dare not let it go. If she testifies she will perjure herself and the entire thing caves in, implicating numerous senior democratic representatives (Feinstien for starters) as complicit in conspiracy, this is why she immediately started backing off her support when it was evident that Rosenstein just flaked and opted to cover his own ass by resigning instead of supporting this nuclear football. If she doesn't testify then Kavanaughs confirmation moves forward and the dems have expended their last shell in the magazine to try and stop it.

Attached: 300px-Friendcomputer2.gif (300x292, 39K)

4 declarations including her husband. Who found out at marriage counseling. Her husband is such a beta that he's gone to this length to "save muh merrage". The declarations don't include the people she claimed were actually there, who said it didn't happen. Jesus this is retarded.

There was a lot more evidence in the Cosby case. Cosby admitted he was at the scene and they did drugs together. Personally unless the women were taking drugs they did not know about I really don’t have much remorse unless they were completely passed out.

Knowingly taking hard drugs or large amounts of alcohol is well know to make people do stupid things. So if getting drunk makes you taste for BBC that you normally wouldn’t just deal with it.
A person who is completely passed out is different and although stupid to do is not responsible.

>implying false accuser women get punished in the land of the free
youtube.com/watch?v=nwFnHw8Gz5s

>Her evidence is that she told 4 people

She was probably promised she'd stay anonymous too, that's how the dems work. Bait and switch

Blowing yourself up for 72 virgins is pretty steep too.
People willingly risk a lot for their religion (liberalism/feminism/babykillingism).
She believes that her friends will love her and her life had purpose. That all her drunk fucks in high school truly had meaning as they were preparing her for this moment.

Libshits actually think this is evidence

This
The fact that this has not been laughed out of the media shows things have gone too far

But she told them that it happened. Isn't that evidence enough? No, they didn't actually see anything and they weren't there, but she TOLD them about it.

and it wasn't even way back

He's white so he's guilty.

This too. Rolling for ford to be btfo

This is such a damn clown world! How is it even possible that this is allowed to be evidence?? And that there aren’t a vast majority of Americans that are calling this horseshit out. Like I’ve seen multiple things about believing women and supporting the victims. This is nuts!

That makes no fucking sense, your logic is if one cannot be proven telling the truth than you cannot prove that they are lying; it's one or the other fuck hat. Do you think people can't see you if you can't see them? Close your eyes and you're invisible?

It’s not supposed to prove that it happened, it’s meant to prove that she didn’t make it up recently.

They bluffed and failed. The hope was that he would resign over the allegations alone, ruh roh!!

Blue wave isn't as strong as you think. Plenty of blue states picked R lately.

Attached: 1536857331047.png (542x323, 11K)

>inb4 she has been dead for years and the deepstate is full weekend with Bernies with her

It's all a scam.
She don't have to worry about lying because that would also be hard to prove unless her husband or 2 friends calls her a liar and that won't happen.
Just delay tactics, praying for midterms win to reject everyone till 2020.
Just like Muller

So then why wasn't that in her original claim? But instead her original claim was that she had 4 witnesses, all of which denied her story. After all of her witnesses denied her story she suddenly remembers that she told a few people?

Wow, imagine if they put their time and effort into helping their constituents instead of shitflinging.

>clown gf
Imagine pumping her while honking her nose at every thrust, then cumming into a balloon and have her blow it up and make it a dog or some shit.

Put a period after 2016. It's not that hard.

>evidence

Evidence = a sworn affidavit by a competent fact witness. Post up or shut up.

The Republicans are calling them out. They're doing it in a firm-but-fair way because Grassley is in charge. But they've called her bluff by getting a woman prosecutor to do the questioning, which takes away all CPL's objections. And Kavanaugh himself has called it all lies.

Dignitary Torts he says

They Believe Her is a Her

#TitsOnaBull

Attached: wtfbill.jpg (1534x1080, 78K)

Yes. There's a reason none of the women who made gossip-tier allegations about Trump were willing to swear to them legally, even with Lisa Bloom offering to pay off their houses. It's one thing to tell reporters a lie they want to hear, or tell your therapist a fantasy. It's another thing to swear to it in court and face a lawyer who's been practicing his whole life to crack witnesses. Most people aren't willing to try that if they don't have to.

So they're in marriage counseling, and her husband is saying he believes her tales of rape which let her off the hook for the slutting she did in school. Odds are she'll divorce him within the year for being such a pussy.

>she started talking about it around the time she might have been realising Trump was going to get to nominate a supreme Court judge
Apparently Romney was considering appointing Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court in the event that he won the election. That's when the Democrat whore started remembering her repressed "memory." Coincidence? I think not.

LITERALLY a top level fbi officer. Of course he's not going to have a giant online presence if he had half brain.

Meanwhile, supposedly Ford has a fucking family and been a professor for over a decade with nothing on the internet about her??

>nothing on the internet about her??
She scrubbed all her social media accounts recently

Yeah no, there is no way she managed to scrub everything in this day and age, not without major agency assistance. There is no way she could clear all of her friends, family, associates, students, and random other shit she might be linked to by herself.

Trannie

She told 4 people it's true therefore it must be true.

Youre fucking retarded.

No, theyre too stupid to see it... all of them.

>blue wave

Attached: 1465329173973.jpg (262x312, 20K)

Tapes support her story

Attached: krissybeer.gif (340x255, 3.55M)

The dems are trying to kamikaze these whores into Kavanaugh. It won't work

yea that part is fucked up, so what if she told someone before, maybe shes insane or she made it up long ago wtf

I told all of my friends about the time Dr. Ford tried to stick a corn cob up my ass so it must be true.

I’m the one at the party. She made me stick my dick in her mouth. Im so offended by her because she was a spitter and I wanted to jizz on her ugly face. Oh the horror.

Not to worry ... the bitch will be there

Attached: 5baafca54ea1d.jpg (960x824, 118K)

Who’s that old battle-axe?

This all started because she cheated on Mr. Betabux and made some BS up in counceling

>tfw no silly bozo gf

Correct you are, emotion beats logic every time.