French artist

French artist,
spread the good news ! Hang the whites !

Great french artist : Nick Conrad

youtu.be/dbkrT25BzXg?t=4m19s

If the video get deleted go here ==>

democratieparticipative.biz/pendez-les-blancs-le-rappeur-negre-nick-conrad-appelle-a-la-guerre-raciale-totale-en-france-dans-son-dernier-clip-video/

Attached: 4.png (962x523, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.viadeo.com/fr/profile/nick.conrad
archive.is/B00a0
youtube.com/watch?v=NYI5VRdi1sI
youtube.com/watch?v=xp-XfFbFzNc
scpp.fr/SCPP/Accueil/lascpp/Basemembres/tabid/78/language/fr-FR/Default.aspx?idProd=16528
youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4
archive.is/Y0JOB
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is our future in France :)

This is niggers having political thoughts :)

Attached: 5.png (959x511, 515K)

Jews of courser made this video clip, and it's removed from youtube to not cause racism from whites against blacks.

Attached: get.jpg (584x438, 45K)

That dude looks arab as fuck.
LoL French whites don't exist anymore.

That's a jew, a french jew

This is pretty edgy. i guess. I am numb to it all tho

lol this is too good

the absolute state of frogland, this further confirms my belief that france is a long lost cause

This is produced 10 kilometers away from me, this fill me with hate

Is this the race war yet? I just got my gun license, that's good timing

france lmao. why did you want to be like america so badly you let all those niggers in? you should've seen us as an example of what not to do

Nick Conrad more like Nick Conard
HA!

What french guy agreed to such humiliation on film?

Look at his nose.

Time's coming, bois.

Attached: 1537951052298.jpg (476x585, 82K)

Hmm I wonder (((who))) could be white enough to pass as white but star in a movie about killing whites?

I was educated by the mission laique and this is just sad

Nice job letting the invaders in, enjoy civil war in 5-10 years.

Attached: cleonpetersonendofdays7.jpg (753x564, 141K)

>5-10 years
It won't be that long

I'm blackpilled guys, there are too many sandniggers and niggers and we are governed by bankers, and all the youth listen to niggerish music

and that's vibrant!

So diverse and inclusive.
FRANCE YES!

I'd die of laughter if I ever hear a nigger speaking Romanian

Yea it will, it'll take you a while to shake the liberal slumber, you'd need more blood in the street , you'd need more of your cars burnt.
If will take a while to barf all the USA piss you've been sipping for 30-40 years, french faggots.

Try to be more diverse than me, I dare you.

Attached: Noble gentlemen discussing about quantuum physics.jpg (838x559, 76K)

>what is American History X
Niggers stealing from whitey, yet again.

Attached: 1536309151687.png (799x634, 815K)

old thread

Funny, i am sure everithing would be ok in france when the negro will be the majority.

Hopefully i can go to america and buy a lot of gun to defend myself.

This is Tony Kaye the director of American history X. He doesn't look white to me...

Attached: 220px-Tony_Kaye_2011_Shankbone.JPG.jpg (220x287, 15K)

You racist anti-semite. How dare you question his ethnicity?

"hello fellow gentiles"

thanks m8

no you can't go to america, except if you are a doctor or some shit

>NICK CONRAD, une autre vision du HIP HOP
>Après avoir écrit sa première chanson à l'âge de 10 ans , Nick Conrad, réalise aujourd'hui son rêve : être reconnu comme un auteur-interprète de hip-hop à part entière. Originaire du quartier du Champy, qu'il n'a pas quitté depuis vingt-cinq ans, il espère maintenant conquérir le reste du monde avec un premier album, The Magnificent Way, et un clip, réalisé avec le soutien de la Ville de Noisy.
fr.viadeo.com/fr/profile/nick.conrad
archive.is/B00a0

avec l'aide de la ville de Noisy.......
seul mail trouvé [email protected]

they say the same thing about you

Swedish version^^

good thing FREE CATALUNYA isn't going to open its borders the second spain implodes, then

don't be a faggot and buy guns here

i hope ingienery school would be enough always can try to push to a doctorat in some ways if it helps, but yeah i hope germany or canada will be enough

A JEW CLEARLY MADE THIS VIDEO LOOK AT PIC RELATED

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 2.01.47 PM.png (2384x1092, 2.41M)

better be a faggot than living in the net south africa

Typical...

Attached: 1530187151251.gif (1000x750, 301K)

new south africa

Attached: hitler staring.gif (320x284, 1.19M)

Yeah and become another rootless soulless migrant

the French are cucking hard recently

>Issu d'une famille camerounaise qui lui a « tout apporté », il est entouré d'un père mélomane « J'ai été bercé par la musique de jazz New Orleans, le blues et le folklore camerounais » et d'une mère très présente qui l'a toujours soutenu et encouragé
>(Noiséenne engagée, sa mère a notamment participé activement à la réhabilitation du quartier du Champy).

je vais creuser

always flashing this fucking fiend ...

Attached: Hitler not a Jew_html_m1fa057c8.png (558x334, 16K)

democratieparticipative.biz was banned in Belgium for a few months and it's now back. Nice, time to catch-up.

good for you, see enough shit about negro treating white children in south africa, to not want this to happen to mine.

Looks like my dad

That's why you get guns.

good point , if i stay in french i would buy gun here

okay guys listen. This is not some song about actions he really wants to take. This is the black community blowing off racial steam after years of being marginalized. Just imagine you come to France searching for a better future but instead you have to live in the Suburbs? You have to live in violence? In Anger? Doesn't it make sense that they'd use hyperbole to express themselves?

AGAIN : youtube.com/watch?v=xp-XfFbFzNc

Attached: Israel costume.jpg (936x622, 110K)

God my francophone friends, this is a death wish, do you understand, he has declared his willingness to destroy you and rape your women. Kill him! Kill him now! Hang him in the streets, show them what happens to the enemy. Make them pay for this insolence.

I'm glad you made this thread. I would have made one if you hadn't.

This video works in our favour. It's like a gift to white nationalists. We should help spread it like a viral marketing team. The more white people that see this video, the better. Maybe it could get some mainstream media coverage (their bias coverage would provide even more redpills).

Naturally I assume that a jew was ultimately behind this video, whether financing, producing, writing the lyrics or directing it. It would be good to have confirmation.

>a france's jew
Fixed.

I know you're being facetious, but this is exactly the angle the media will take if they actually cover this story.

This song is extremely malicious yet comically bad.
Whiwhiwhiwhiwhiwhi
whiiiiiiiitttttiiiieeees?

Seriously?
So,when he was thinking the lyrics up he sat there and was like,"Awwwwww shhheeeiiit nigga dis shit deep as fuck bruh,I be like dat nigga shakespear n shit."

>Imagine coming to France for a better life
>To be stuck in the ghetto with your fellow blacks

Being around high IQ peoples isn't a human right. He ran to France to get away from nigs, just to get there and be surrounded by nigs.

Final solution? Less nigs in France.

Attached: 1534079557365.gif (300x197, 1.85M)

we live in liberal democracies my friend. this isn't 1200!!!!

The suburbs were nice up to the early 80s. Niggers and sandniggers turned them into hellholes where no white wants to live.

the rapper's real name is
Conrad Moukouri Manga
scpp.fr/SCPP/Accueil/lascpp/Basemembres/tabid/78/language/fr-FR/Default.aspx?idProd=16528

Should show people this video too, a nigger chimping out in an art gallery:

youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4

Attached: WogFC.jpg (810x785, 80K)

this.
People need to be aware of the kind of malevolent thoughts brewing inside of the minds of some of their precious migrants.

also kill your children in school :)

It's not just about IQ. You can be violent and have a high IQ. IQ is not the cause of more peaceful behaviour. It's just correlated to more peaceful behaviour. A high IQ African will still most likely be very violent.

If someone made this about Jews, Mossad would kill them.

White people? White people won't do a fucking thing except shitpost memes online.

do niggers really want to start this shit, we're polite as a race, but if we're backed into a corner, will go ape shit and start reking cunts.

>Manga
nani?!

The problem is that these types of problems we are facing in the west most likely can't be solved with democracy and until a critical mass of people understand that and get organised (and desperate enough, i.e. have nothing to lose) nothing will change.

look at his nose dude
How fucking new are you?

Attached: 1526573464784.jpg (738x741, 79K)

>MFW I live here

The older generations of Europeans that are currently leading our countries probably won't change. It's hard to teach an old dog now tricks.

You idiot would just help that kike to make more shekels if you push this irrelevant shit

let your friends know that this is the fate that awaits them without action

good luck anonchen

more precisely
Conrad Moukouri Manga Mousolle
only one person born in France has this name

[email protected]

I was referring to them moving to France for a better life(economically), not to their being more violent.

If it works in our favour and you assume a Jew made it. Then do you believe Jews are on our side?

>nigger talk shit about dead white people while speaking with their accented English
yikes

This video gets me so mad. I love England, Wales, Ireland, all of Britain. Why did we have our great fights if this is how it all ends. What was it all for.

I'm aware of that. The nigger would also gain a degree of fame and money. It doesn't matter, though. The benefits outweigh the negatives. Our enemies are making effective propaganda for us.

That nose under the gun. Damn

definitely not on purpose.
they are loosing control over the game they started

archive.is/Y0JOB

everything you need on this page

>That nose

Every fucking time. They Live was a documentary. Once you see it there is no going back.

Attached: rainbow crosswalk vandalized merchant.png (986x841, 828K)

This clip still exists on jew tube, imagine the opposite clip, how many times could it still in there? The jews tolerate this to protect Israel and make war to Iran or another Muslims country...

> "This is just normal art guys!!!"

France is gross

Holy shit he's almost identical to my Bloodborne character

Attached: Bloodborne™ The Old Hunters Edition_20160512044943.jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

>that pic
may Kek bless this user

No, I believe this video was a miscalculation. Jews are demonstrably not on our side. The video is already being repeatedly pulled down from Youtube.

I don't know for sure if a Jew was ultimately responsible, but it's a reasonable assumption. If the entire thing was produced by blacks, it still works out in our favour.

Is this real or a TV show?
Why are these men harassing this poor lad?

Attached: 1509258681147.gif (343x356, 1.01M)

Stay in france. Have a shitton of kids. More and more natives will wake up. This video is a sign that native french are waking up, niggers getting more violent and uppity because they are pissed more and more whites dont take their bullshit anymore. have a shitload of kids, do not ever befriend or help any blacks or other nonwhites

White supremacist, Nazi & Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy".

youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: (((NEW YORK TIMES))).png (2116x3660, 3.99M)

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

France is South Africa now.

Attached: 1534545322027.gif (178x260, 1.84M)