Chad KO's Antifa faggot

Just a remind of what happens when a Chad meets AntiFa incel faggots in real life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cf3y2rXf_6k

Attached: KO.jpg (842x635, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wweek.com/news/courts/2018/07/04/maga-mayhem-fractures-a-mans-skull-as-right-wing-marchers-test-the-limits-of-free-speech-in-portland/
youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=W_qVd3vRDZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool how he had time to shove him after he was knocked out but still on his feet

Reminder that that faggot died

you're right, the guy should have stomped on the pedotifa's head for at least an hour.

Even better.

Attached: 1510751455871.jpg (1000x1000, 652K)

Growing up in the 80's and 90's I would have never dreamed how racism would be resurrected and promoted today and from the left of all places.
That we would have an actual terrorist group running wild made up of mostly white kids beating the crap out of anyone and everyone they feel like under the banner of punch Nazis. Promoted and supported by multi national multi billion dollar companies such as FB and Twitter in a world where anyone with conservative view points supporting less government and the family unit would be silenced on the internet under the blanket banner of hate speech.
What the fuck happened? An actual upside down world of reversed Nazi Germany Orwellian dystopia where people are one step away from gladly packing innocent white folks onto trains headed off to camps where there is no outcry from the world but rather pro propaganda and silence.
I coming from a standpoint so non racist I determined race was a word created by man describing the effect of human genetic adaptation to a given environment over generations as people lived and positive environmental genetic traits were rewarded and passed on. That to me was what was being called "the different races." That there was only one race. The human race and everything spoken beyond that was a misunderstanding. Now I am told on a daily basis I am white privileged and this race and that race I oppress when I grew up in a eastern Kentucky coal town where everyone was dirt poor and poorly educated.
Again. What happened? What happened to sanity? Basic goodness. We are in full regression mode headed blindly backward hundreds of years and at the same time off into a tangent of 80+ made up genders and that science and fact no longer stand as truth but feelings are fact and truth because of "I me my"
I see it only getting much worse. There are large groups of people now who would gladly put to death entire populations of families men women and children based on the color of someones skin.

UFC but with political clubs that go at it when?

That shit would sell so fucking hard. Call it like Armed Democracy or something and there'd be like little parties that represent certain ideas like libertarian fight club going against people who love monarchy or the 24/7 showdowns between communists and fascists as final events every night and everyone who cares about politics would tune in and the groups could advertise their political beliefs in fights while also representing themselves and tribal mentality in politics would manifest literally in fights and shit.

Sounds fucking awesome.

Proof?

Gladiator matches between right and trannyfaggots.
I'd be the first to join for the right

>conservative view points supporting less government and the family unit would be silenced on the internet under the blanket banner of hate speech

This is one of the most baffling things of our age.

Legit this sounds extremely possible and profitable. Like gather a group of fascist/redpilled fighters who want to train and work together, publish them on Youtube in like a challenge video, and all the leftists and virtue signalers and media will do the rest of the work of getting people to join the league and build opposing teams and it would take off.

Fascists would archetypally be these huge villains all these people want to see get fucked up but who will most likely do most of the fucking up and get all this promotion for their ideas in the mainstream while also promoting an image of strength. You could also promote different fighters or groups like you could have a microcosm of every single conflict on earth in the ring like legit Jew vs Palestinian, Turk vs Serb, Japanese vs Chinese and it would be lauded as a positive force that prevents real conflicts from happening by venting social frustration into a game.

better quality version

Attached: anarcuck gets KTFO'd.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

I thought that fruit was turned into a vegetable not killed?

Nm I was wrong
Thanks for asking for proofs
wweek.com/news/courts/2018/07/04/maga-mayhem-fractures-a-mans-skull-as-right-wing-marchers-test-the-limits-of-free-speech-in-portland/

Was it that specific guy that got a brain hemorrhage though?

I think this fits the thread. Almost all knockouts compiled into a few minutes of pure Bliss.

youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM

Attached: IMG_20180925_000721.jpg (1920x1080, 935K)

>Like gather a group of fascist/redpilled fighters who want to train and work together, publish them on Youtube in like a challenge video

And anyone who got recognised would lose their job

youtube.com/watch?v=W_qVd3vRDZA

Attached: 1536383716089.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

God I love everything about that punch

I saw it happening back in the 90's and early 00's. Niggers have never been happy to be equal man, they just hid it better because they knew they didn't have the demographics locked yet.
They now believe that it's locked in, which is why they've been getting so bold (niggers, spics, mudslimes, commies, etc), but they also realize now that we're not going to quit without a fight, which is why they're employing violence and other forms of agitprop on their useful idiots.
They smell blood in the water, just like vultures circle a lone man walking in the desert, they're gathering at the edge of the fire light and getting bolder and bolder and they see the setting of the sun on white civilization.

Actual chad here, do you really think a real chad like me would fight for virgin incel nazis like you? Real chads are leftist and fuck shit loads of chicks meanwhile virgin nazis stay at home fantasising about ‘the one’ who would never date a loser like you and really just wants a chad like me to settle down with her.

Attached: 4F114FC6-2FF3-4CDF-8243-1A3807846F06.png (1024x600, 404K)

This is all happening because you stupid fucks went to war with da ebil Nazis. Get Rekt.

Attached: PICKLEBOY.webm (480x270, 2.17M)

Attached: d60cda7.png (2000x2000, 382K)

>how to turn a fruit into a vegetable

As if he didn't put himself in the situation and like anyone gives a hot shit.

>chad
>writes all this because his fee fees hurt
Hahahahaha

He did that as kindness so his butt would hit first instead of his head

Well all you had to do was get rid of some Jews.

Here's how the author of the article describes the Antifa faggot and the event

>He was one of several people assaulted in the most violent mayhem the city has seen in more than a year of dueling protests
>a turf battle in which Patriot Prayer used fists and flag poles, and antifa fighters deployed firecrackers and pepper spray
>This was fairly typical of what we were seeing from Proud Boys: Whole gangs attacking single vulnerable counterprotesters
>In the Trump era, progressive Portland is now a target
>Portland police declared a riot after right-wing marchers began beating antifascists with flag poles

Im pretty fucking pissed (but not surprised) that even with plain video evidence that lying bitch still makes Antifa seem like innocent bystanders

Talk is cheap, lame brain.

>Actual Chad
>Brit flag

I stopped reading there.

Attached: 23.png (1085x606, 437K)

Being powerful is like being a woman. If you have to tell people you are - you aren't.

LOL

Attached: 79qZiV6.jpg (1200x900, 236K)

Imagine only getting 15$ an hour to riot then the company paying you vanishes the instant you need workmans comp.

This is a good idea. Society is so fucked so why not have matches to the death with willing participants?

bump I heard he died

you're not wrong

this is a really good Yuri edit

well done

Thanks bud, more to come

gif best viewed in new tab

Attached: HoleInWon.gif (1440x1554, 2.26M)

Never knew flashballs could hurt that much desu.

the editing is amazing!

Yuri is /ourcomrade

such an elegant speaker

Attached: communism reality.jpg (620x471, 104K)

Can you imagine getting Yuri into the cultural debate?

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-210210.png (1080x2160, 165K)

This is dude is often RT'd by all kinds of influental ppls

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-214511.png (1080x2160, 490K)

political correctness high-jacked what is used to be good in western culture

Plus Ultra!

TEXAS SMAAAAASH

A few months ago an Antifa rioter in France picked up a flashbang, thinking he would be an action hero and throw it back at the police.
It didn't work out like it does in the movies.
I guess he is a true Lefty now.

Attached: 1533922548816.jpg (828x896, 126K)

How can Ethnic Nationalists even compete with Civic Nattys

hahaha forgot about that one. What a god damn retard. Good luck fapping left handed kek

Attached: e5ed5c501e55d5c15637cc55142d23c1.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Artwork

What the hell is that half-man creature in the back? The one wearing the pink/red shirt

>I guess he is a true Lefty now.

Attached: Frog.jpg (800x420, 86K)

Ruffio (the big SOB throwing the roundhouse) is a CivNat ProudBoy

Attached: the donut gavin mcinnes.jpg (1200x932, 133K)

it never gets old.

>ywn have militant communist tranny take you into its arms and drag you to safety.
why even live bros?

Made a little webm

Attached: 360_24_0.94_Sep-VideoToMp41.webm (256x144, 2.63M)

Meh, quality sucks balls

*Boomp Boomp Boomp* Another one bites the dust

Attached: asdasd.jpg (542x430, 50K)

Attached: 360_24_0.94_Sep-VideoToMp42.webm (320x180, 2.86M)

Wigger should've worn a helmet

Maybe not 1.5x speed next time?

I wanted to fit in a lot and the file size limit on Jow Forums is like 3 mb so I had to downsize it to 170p

You're a fag m8.

Another one

Attached: 360_24_0.94_Sep-VideoToMp44.webm (320x180, 2.64M)

>Jow Forums memes fight club irl
Who here /bpmode/

It’s the next gen to keep an eye out for. They’ve been growing up watching this over the last few years and been encouraged by their teachers/schools to participate in some cases. This is what they think normal is.

Bit wordy but well-written, man. Saved.

And the last one

Attached: 360_24_0.94_Sep-VideoToMp45.webm (320x180, 2.29M)

The left can't meme.

Here

Attached: 360_24_0.94_Sep-VideoToMp46.webm (320x180, 2.65M)

Antifa arent incels since they get to fuck roasties and traps.

>Actual chad here

>Chad KO's Antifa faggot

You can be that Chad. Lift, brothers.

Attached: 1530583847800.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

If reactionaries are the Chads why are neo Nazis rallies and Proud Boy gatherings full of skinny fat incel looking dudes.

Also don't get over confident. The Reds won the Russian Civil War and went on to defeat the Nazis and conquer half of Europe...

I've watched it so many times already. Top notch editing.

Attached: 360_25_0.94_Sep-VideoToMp46.webm (320x180, 2.24M)

He should've punched that skank too

Good post. I didn't notice any of this even 5 years ago. This all escalated with gamergate. Morbidly curious what we'll be saying in another 5.
Why did this happen? Don't tell me it's only the jews. It started with a feminist slut fucking jounalists and that ideology started spreading like a disease.
I blame social media that blows up womens narcissism to an insane level.

he didnt die. he became a vegetable

that's because you can't read nigger

>Chads are stab proof

yeah okay loser

Bunp

This. We thought we were doing the right thing user. We're sorry

It’s not reversed nazi Germany. It’s how nazi Germany started

Faggot or roastie

Attached: 6F3C4C4E-D3AD-4CFD-9E76-5D6EDC1E1F31.jpg (491x491, 84K)

Leftards lying like the little faggot bitches they are.
What a huge surprise

It was written by a kike. What do you expect?

First time i noticed this, but there's an antifa dude in the back wearing lingerie or something over his shirt.

>wants lower immigration
*in the mind of a retard leftist*
>there killing us!!! THey want to put us to death! They killin meeee!

this is a real thing. Niggers have instinctively smelled the weakness coming from the American leftists and are milking it for everything they can.

>Antifa dude drags the KO'd commie punk away
>dude

Attached: Antifa_Gurl.jpg (115x242, 12K)

TLDR

A man stuffing a bra and putting on a wig in hopes he can dish out and not receive.

Haha what a fucking pussy.

Attached: 1534943242443.png (1000x1000, 594K)

Attached: 1531509039271.png (515x500, 253K)

lads... notice .. just notie how his hand is still open right before the last moment, this guys fucks, and knows about the open hand technique practice this

>treyway