To all my black brothers and sisters

Kara boga

Attached: 1.png (1440x1457, 695K)

WE

Wuz

I'm a black man but sincere fucking retarded black people i see on social media is fucking insane. Lets talk about white supremacy while black teenagers are dying every single day. Muh white privilege no its not white privilege its you fucking idiots i swear

Niggers

if these niggers really want to declare war on everyone else they better get ready for what's coming to them

KANGZ

You white bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaged in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids. #FuckWhitePeople

What does "Kara Boga" mean in this context? In Polish, it means "punishment of god."

Haha you admitted to be a nigger

All of us are BLACK

Cara Boger
Fucking retarded monkey

>still jealous
Its obvious

Sucks to be you

Jamal

Cara booga booga?

lmao niggers stealing everything, including language

at war with too many people

t. Scholmo

Should be at war with Feminists.

bix nood muh fugga

Black user here, fuck off poo in the loo,

I’m not at war with anyone.

AY yo white boi

How’s the view to the designated shitting streets from where you are?

I live in the rich area i have to travel to attend the morning ceremony

t. Dalit scum

The funny thing is the media and left are so hell bent on stopping “racism” but the truth is white people dont need to be racist anymore. The blacks do more damage to themselves than any group of white people. In NYC more black babies are aborted than birthed every month. Why even bother hating blacks when they are literally killing themselves

"Rich area of India" - best oxymoron ever

You are correct. Our brothers are stuck in the matrix and decieved by the deciever. Their recessive genetics creating the optical illusion that they are different. You and I both know better. Everyone had the same ancestors. Whites have been consumed by pride and have lost the natural way. Forgive them, for they know not what they do, simian brother.