Kavanaugh accuser submits four declarations from people she says corroborate her assault allegations

Kavanaugh accuser submits four declarations from people she says corroborate her assault allegations
foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/26/kavanaugh-accuser-submits-four-declarations-from-people-says-corroborate-her-assault-allegations.html

Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnddddddd she has nothing.

Attached: IMG_1546.jpg (750x500, 96K)

Bump.

This one time, back in 81.
Kavanaugh borrowed my GI Joe and never returned it.

>what's wrong christine?
>oh nothing, i was just assaulted 35 years ago, by the way he is now a federal judge

lots of laffs

this is Andy from CNN, are you available for interview regarding this comment?

Apparently corroborating means received hearsay 30 years later from former teen skank.
She could not produce 1 person from the same decade it happened lol.

>Oh you know was just walking my dog...

After one of my green plastic parachutes broke, flying triggers horrible flashbacks.
It's just too much to handle right now.

>I was just walking my dog by her house and she told me about a drunken rape that happened to her 35 years ago.
I don’t even tell my neighbors about my problems at work. Much less my personal life.

>are from Ford’s husband Russell Ford and three friends who stand behind the accuser’s allegation

WHAT THE FUCK
>HER HUSBAND A 3 FRIENDS

yikes

OMG, mine used to get tangled, causing me many seconds of frustration.

>Christine! How are you?!
>Raped. I am raped. t. Federal Judge Brett Kavanaugh

None of whom witnessed shit and are only corroborating she told them this story.

so this was the week delay? to fabricate some 'evidence'
they must be learning from the mueller bs, gotta have something or no one believes it

>Kavanaugh accuser
Which one lol?

>women can vote and hold office

Attached: 1537634202086.png (488x444, 293K)

The non-Jow Forums hoax one.

This is more "evidence" than the communists used to send cosby to prison. Cosby was the precedent they're going to use to railroad Judge K.

Communists need to be stopped.

>Four guys were there
>Only two were the rapists
>Oh btw, one of those guys was always female

I asked my wife to name one good thing women voting brought about that wouldn't have happened anyway and she couldn't name a thing.

>four more letters without authors
>we will never know their names.

i wonder if she also has her husband as a reference on her resume?

Attached: 1536839197888.jpg (480x640, 12K)

By this logic, her sending a letter to Feinstein makes Feinstein someone that can corroborate her fanfic. NPC-tier thinking right there.

The (((corroborators))) are claiming that she told them about it in 2012. Didn’t use his name but called him a federal judge.

This is just a head line.

The communists are eating this shit up. They're calling for Kavanaugh to be in prison. GOP needs to stand the fuck up and tell them to fuck off.

>The declarations, as first obtained by USA Today, are from Ford’s husband Russell Ford and three friends who stand behind the accuser’s allegation against Kavanaugh while both were high school students in 1982.

That's not how it works, bitch.

Even though Kavanaugh's discretions are relatively minor the fact that he won't own up to them today and even made the ridiculous claim that he was a virgin well into his 20s, tells us that he doesn't have the character or moral fiber to sit on the Supreme court. If he said, "yes I did some stupid, drunken things with women in my youth but I sincerely apologize and have matured considerably", it would be alright but he's outright lying. No one buys that a football Chad was a virgin through high school and college. Also after what happened with Garland the Dems are well within their right to delay and obstruct as much as possible.

Attached: jmj4kkto_14jngjh_trtyde.png (590x314, 66K)

Wrong

>Here’s letters from 4 people saying I told them 30 years after the fact
OMG MERRICK GARLAND WHEN?!

>Also after what happened with Garland the Dems are well within their right to delay and obstruct as much as possible.
Bwahahahahahahahaha! The sour grapes are tasty.

you're bad at this user
try again
try harder

Begone ((you))

Cosby had an MO, they found date rape drugs.

He remained a virgin because of the horrible stench that was coming from Dr Ford's rancid roastie when he tried to get some scared the hell out of him.

If the allegations are true, I don't mind.

>Free pasta

At least he's not a faggot.

Even if they are this cunt can't prove it even slightly.

The only big one is the email, but the fact she did not submit her therapist's notes and testimony is significant.

I heard this scumbag doesn't even WASH HIS FUCKING VEGETABLES! HE'S LITERALLY HITLER!

Attached: produceclean_hero.jpg (1200x742, 202K)

Because they kill her story is my guess.

>Dems are well within their right

You mean the rights they steal from others?

Attached: 1412430576609.jpg (640x480, 62K)

So why doesn't she offer a written statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee then?

Oh wait, I know, because a written statement would be under oath and lying would be perjurous and these "declarations" are meaningless.

Attached: 1537871043925.jpg (750x1018, 108K)

What are the odds that she actually shows up on Thursday?

From NBC:

>What should that investigation include? Witnesses, in addition to Ford and Kavanaugh, should be interviewed by nonpartisan investigators before they testify. These should include Mark Judge, other people who may have been present at the party that night (even if they did not actually witness the alleged attack) and Ford’s therapist from the 2012 session. One way to judge witnesses’ credibility is to look at how consistent their statements are over time and how witnesses’ statements line up with one another. This assessment cannot be done on the telephone and cannot be done in a vacuum by interviewing only two of the witnesses under oath.

You dont need to guess. You know.

50/50

>Football chad

Jeebus Krise, the gaslighting.

Like we can't all see he's a 5'6" bookworm manlet.

Who would rape someone in a room full of witnesses?

>Meanwhile, there is no legitimate reason to rush a confirmation vote. Confirming Kavanaugh under the current circumstances would undermine both his legitimacy and the integrity of the Supreme Court. Before a lifetime appointment, the FBI must have time to investigate this allegation and to determine if it is, for example, the only one.

I FUCKING HATE THIS FEIGNED IMPARTIALITY AND OBJECTIVITY OF THESE LYING FUCKS I WANT TO SHOOT THEM ALL IN THEIR GODDAMNED COCK SUCKING FACES

this has to be your first day on the job, at least your first week. sorry but there is no such thing as a crash course on Jow Forums. good try though, but i wouldnt expect a raise anytime soon.

sides are fucking gone

>And remember, all of this could of been avoided if you had been a good goy and elected Hillary Clinton as president. Don "Gay" Lemon singing off...

My guess is this bitch blamed kavanaugh because he was the most famous person she went to school around. Her story seems like a giant lie with a couple barely truths peppered in to try and make it sound believable.
For example, I went to high school with someone who claimed he dated meat loaf's daughter and did not.

Thugs who flex their dicks at other people, probably beat up a few witnesses too.

She is so full of shit. Liars can never keep their stories straight. She’s going to back out of testifying today.

>when they were having a couple’s therapy session.
Only faggots do this.

How far we've come, that being a virgin into your 20s is seen as LACK of moral fiber. And that there are people stupid enough to say so out loud.

25/75

Past behavior indicates future behavior.

They just don't know when to give up.

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-26-08-50-43.png (1336x908, 164K)

>I don't wanna get divorced
>need sympathy
>make up muh not even rape story to justify all of my deficiencies
Sounds exactly like the behavior of a woman.

In 2012 Kavanaugh was one of Romney's floated sc picks if he won.

Guess when this bitch went to a therapist?

Ugh.
And since her husband is a faggot and he was a "powerful federal judge" she knew noodle dick wouldn't do shit about it.

She's a feminist, so she hates men. If she has some ugly stories in her past, a feminist would figure why not stick them to a man for political gain. Whether that particular man is the guilty one wouldn't matter to them at all. A feminist therapist might even say it would help her get closure.

By this logic, everyone in this forum or anyone who read a newspaper in the past week corroborate her story

>go to couples therapy because wife is a cheating whore
>believe bullshit story she makes up from high school days when she was a known hosebeast
Her husband is a special kind of cuck faggot

Attached: Dog Bullshit.jpg (230x207, 20K)

This is actually an interesting hypothetical.
Likely at least partially testable from available data, also.

Also guaranteed to never get funded as a research project.

This.
She was prepping her BS

I know Kavanaugh personally. He once wiped his cock on my guest bath towels.

Reminds me how my testicular cords got tangled and i had to go to hospital under excruciating pain

This is compelling testimony and adds to the case against Kavanaugh who has already been caught lying to the Senate about his time with Kozinski and his partcipation in greenlighting torture.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26-09-08-03.png (1440x2560, 245K)

>compelling testimony
Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Now, I am become Raep. The destroyer of wombs

"She claims her therapist made an error when he noted in his notes that she said all four boys were involved in the alleged incident.

Those boys purportedly included Kavanaugh, Judge and another classmate, Patrick Smyth -- all of whom have since denied to the Senate Judiciary Committee, under penalty of felony, any knowledge of the particular party in question or any misconduct by Kavanaugh.

However, a woman, Leland Ingham Keyser, a former classmate of Ford's at the Holton-Arms all-girls school in Maryland, has since been identified by Ford as the fourth witness at the party. In a dramatic twist, Keyser, who has never been described as a “boy,” emerged Saturday night to say she doesn’t know Kavanaugh or remember being at the party with him."

Attached: 5512292.png (834x461, 226K)

I really hope they attemp literal treason.

How many of those people were there and can directly corroborate her story?

Back in 1982, Kavanaugh wouldn’t let me play with his Stretch Armstrong.

Read the article. All of these corroborations are from people she told in the 2010s. That means all they can confirm is that she told them about the assault and said it was Kavanaugh.

>“I was walking my dog and Christine was outside of her house,” she said. “I stopped to speak with her, and she told me she had read a recent social media post I had written about my own experience with sexual assault.

>“She then told me that when she was a young teen, she had been sexually assaulted by an older teen,” White added. “I remember her saying that her assailant was now a federal judge.”

So she won't tell anyone about the incident for 30 years but decides to tell a random ass lady she's only known for a year while she is walking her dog

>The declarations of four individuals are sure to strengthen Ford’s case when she appears before the Senate committee.
they have to be faking it, come on. 4 people offering literally nothing but hearsay strengthen her fucking case how exactly? jesus, nuke this country please

>throwing her therapist under the bus by claiming he made a mistake.

Well that's one one to get him offside when you need him to testify

they are actual idiots wow

He admitted it

He put his Stretch Armstrong in my stretched asshole :(

>I am now become geek, the power of tools

>we also heard her story
That's not corroboration

>imagine life as a retard

Prediction markets think she’ll testify.

Attached: CFE8AD44-0725-4FA9-9535-AA5E9092C98D.png (750x1334, 245K)

>56%
I see what you did there, user.

The left is full of brainless fools and the right is full of heartless bastards.

and centrists are just plain worthless

Under rated

This is why we can't let Kavanaugh get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Once me and a friend had one of those pump-pressure, red plastic rockets, and we tied a GI-Joe to it and then to try to make it work better, we used piss instead of water but when I pushed the launch button the rocket fell over and sprayed my friend's piss all over me and I stank like piss for the whole rest of the day and also the piss made my clothes extra dirty when we had a dirt-clod fight later in a nearby suburban construction site. Brett Kavanaugh did this to me and it has followed me around throughout my life all these years.

the absolute madman

I'd love to see this. Give me a chance to dust off my rifles. In a manner of speaking of course. They aren't dusty. Just unblooded. I am ready to fend off a foreign invasion of my home land.

My sides