Why do white people treat minorities like shit

And then expect to be treated fairly once THEYRE the minorities?

Attached: A549AA94-E1D4-417E-961C-38165F3F2843.png (628x335, 20K)

if that were true then all the niggers would have been killed by now.
but it's not true because white people allowed niggers like you to live.
Bad mistake but easily corrected

Thankfully since we're born with institutional power this can never happen. Right?

Attached: DlNmZnTW0AUdtLU.jpg (750x493, 31K)

You white bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaged in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids.

>Fight a civil war to free minorities
>Look the other way when they sneak into our country

Yah we treat them bad

You're not a minority, if you live in your country with your own people.

There is nothing you can do to convince blacks not to hate you. Anyone paying even the slightest bit of attention would have noticed a pattern throughout the decades. Regardless of concessions granted, of appeasement and self-flagellation, blacks hate whites. They want you dead. And that hate is never going to go away. There will be no reconciliation.

Maybe because if you don’t we will turn everyone else back into minority’s

Blacks are just as American as whites living in America.

Whites are outnumbered 1 to 10 globally, good luck.

>Enslave minorities
>Free said minorities 300 years later
>Have him crow laws and segregation for 100 years
>Still treat them like shit to this day
>wErE tHe GoOd gUyS

Why do generalize everything untermensch?

soon, my friend.

Why would we want our first world country to become Brazil 2.0 ?

based leaf

>9th of may
>2015

>to become
uh... user I have something to tell you

Because minorities constantly talk about how they're going to kill all white people when they become the majority.

No, but we know what happens when niggers are given free range. They bring nothing but death and destruction in their wake.

>enslave minorities
>free them 300 years later
>crow laws for 100 years
if that were the case, then crow laws would have ended in 2016 you fucking kike

Highly doubt the niggers and spics would give whitey gimmedats

I'd rather suffer my own personal Ruby Ridge after killing enough niggers to tip the scales back to "white majority" status for a few years, than try to raise a family in some South Africa nightmare world. Yeah yeah, "glow in the dark," etc, but I hope if you're brown, you know what's up.

If thats so, why would whites be treaded differently, when they become a minority there.
After all that work to make them equal, don't you think it's a step backwards?

Don’t underestimate white people they genocide a race using just blankets

Niggers in America are treated the worst by fellow niggers. It’s part of their tribal DNA. Just look at ANY majority black city for proof.

Considering that a certain minority is responsible for 50% of the violent crimes, I can't imagine the shithole the States will become once that happens

Niggers enslaved themselves and sold themselves to whites, not only that but there wasn't one mass rebellion in the U.S. by slaves, they seemed to like slavery

School
Go to it

Everyone has eyes and can see what non white controlled countries are like. You people are absolute morons in every sense of the word.

Proven false. Why didn’t the dudes handing out blankets get small pox you fucking brainlet?

*sold themselves to jews

In a total race war white K/D ratios would be easily in the dozens.

It's odd how blacks talk about this 2040 demographic shift will be some sort of positive for them. It's not the black population that's increasing, it's the Latino, who just so happen to fucking hate the blacks. Black population is more stagnant than the white population, thanks to abortion. 2040 will just mean blacks have even less political power, and can't rely on white guilt to support them anymore.

You realize blacks enslaved themselves, right? They were sold from within. Are you dumb enough to think a handful of Jewish ships conquered all of Africa?

Attached: IMG_2811.gif (360x202, 3.6M)

Look at anywhere that has a non white majority. That’s why, it has nothing to do with how we’re treated, it’s just that blacks and browns are incapable of maintaining a first world society

The answer is yes. By any means don't be a minority.

its not that we treat them like shit, its that minorities do dumb fucking shit

so the fear is if you give minorities the majority they will do the absolute dumbest shit and collapse society

Oof

Besides that, I'm extremely interested in seeing if browniekin can figure out how welfare works. That shit will crash and they'll just eat each other to the point that white people will be a majority, again. Wait to see how Mexico handles all the retards trying to repatriate, they'll likely just be shot or jailed.

Lol no it's because minorities in a nation are treated badly everywhere. Who do you think runs countries in the third world and has "institutional power"? Who do you think gets bullied, ostracised and has hate crimes commited against them in these places? (Hint, if you're any race or mutt mix other than nigger it's you) I'll tell you, I'd rather have a white person occasionally give me a funny look or average instead of good restaurant service over niggers preventing me from taking part in school programs, constantly stealing my food and threatening to kidnap me. Your counter argument will be " you deserved it because your people opressed them before" even though I'm not even white. This is a glimpse into the future you want you incredible faggot. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but I think you'd prefer to be enriched instead.

Why do niggers want white people to become the minority, isn't being the majority a bad thing?

Civilization only exists where whites are in charge. Put Mexicans in charge - you get Mexico. Put blacks in charge - you get Zimbabwe.

Its not like white people were never a minority in the USA. Well it didn't end pretty.

White people aren't "scared" of being minorities
They're angry at being replaced
I'm not "scared" of the people who live in my house after me
I'm angry that they stole my fucking house

No its because deep down we know your room temperature IQs are going to fuck up a good thing.

Niggers hate everyone that isn't black.

>Subsidize their housing
>Subsidize their food
>Subsidize their entertainment
>Subsidize their utilities
>Subsidize their cars
>Subsidize their health care
>Literally anything a nigger gets is majority paid for by some hard working white man who doesn't even realize how deep the government is reaching into his pocket
Yeah, being a minority is so fucking hard. I cant even imagine how difficult a life of not even living up to the most basic concepts of civility must be.

Even if they represented the large majority of the population they would still be called a minority so it doesn't matter.

No matter how minority we become we will still own everything and run everything. We will just be paying less tax as we will claim "minority" status. Perhaps even get preferential treatment in jobs and school.

Who said they would?

Spics hate niggers more than we do, if we become a minority they might leave us alone but the niggers will be put down for sure.

>Vote EFF!
Seems to me South Africans are EFFed no matter who they vote for.

>hard working white man

lol

True if big.

>And then expect to be treated fairly once THEYRE the minorities?
It's because whites know how savage the minorities are.
Blacks at 13% of the population commit 53% of all manslaughter.
If blacks ever became 40% of the population, the homicide rate would be on Ugandas levels.
Latinos are a little bit better, and best case scenario if they take over is that the US becomes a new Mexico, Venezuela, Brazil or equivalent.

Whites (male) are the only ones contributing with taxes, once they are too few the whole nation collapses.

Source on this?? I learned that the reason they died was because the Amerindian's immune systems weren't developed to fight small pox, unlike the Europeans. So where the hell did you get this info

Attached: 205.png (1024x512, 238K)

yes, day of the rake is nigh

Attached: day_of_the_rake.jpg (1200x1638, 432K)

I don't expect us to be treated fairly when we're minorities. I'm not an idiot. That's why I'm a white nationalist.

Niggers would live in miserable poverty without the White Man. Source: every country that has a majority-black population

at least we are people

Theres no evidence of this. They live with the nigritas just as we do.

Oh my God

>what are muslim grooming gangs

Look at all those likes. Too many NPCs in this world.

Trips of truth.

Attached: space nigger.jpg (960x1440, 304K)

Niggers do those things more often, retard.

The funny thing is the places where niggers like that monkey are treated worst is in nigger majority countries like haiti or the congo.

I look forward to mooching off the government once I'm a minority.

They already are. For example, berkeleys "no whites day", where they didn't allow any whites to go to campus. Those that came were verbaly abused and locked in rooms like prisoners.
"a protest against racism"

We don't treat minorities like shit and we don't expect to be treated fairly once we're a minority because of Jew Slave Owners 200-300 years ago.

Not scared of jack shit, least of all a bunch of niggers.

I look forward to see king Tyrone have the skin he prizes so much taken from him in another cartel execution video while Taisha is raped in front of him by Juan and Pedro.
The only way to deal with brutish savages is by being a bloodthirsty savage yourself. Whites fail to properly deal with blacks because they've become too civilized

Attached: funny-ddd-hahah-dead-nigger.jpg (250x190, 7K)

Best thing I've read all day.

Attached: 1534404733136-pol.jpg (413x395, 17K)

no. minorities are treated quite well in white countries. the problem is minorities are treated very poorly in black countries.

You know the kikes were the major importers and initial owners of slaves, right? And this after supposedly being slaves to the Egyptians themselves. You'd think they'd have compassion unless... do... do you think they were making it up? Would they do that, just make something like that up?

Being a minority is terrible for you and for the host country, which is why they are encouraged to leave and why whites do not want to find themselves in that position. It's that simple.

White people did it best. Consider yourself lucky that your ancestors werent shipped to the middle east or even worst, asia. You would have never seen the light of day. Consider yourself lucky to be born in the right generation and not having it as rough as your ancestors. Consider yourself lucky to be in the land of opportunities with all it's privileges and its technology and to have medicine and an education system. Provided by who? White people of course, the most righteous race of them all. Also, consider this;
1.5% of the white population owned slaves and in this small number consider that a good portion is jewish aka not white. It's not because a random angry dude called you a nigger one day that you have to go full ape about it and put us all in the same pot. The north of the united states didnt support slavery back then and consider that the folks back then had their own problem and were moving on fucking horse back. How do you want them to resolve the slavery issue in the south if the people back then had no televison or even journals in most of the country and were probably working on their farms all day? They didnt even had a good sight of the situation your people were facing. In all honesty this was all a mistake and the burgers should have picked their own cotton.

Are mexicans still having 7 babies per family?

I didn't becvome racist until the other races started acting like assholes towards us, turned our women against us and are brazenly ganging up on us in an attempt at genocide. You'd best start believing in race wars user, you're in one.

>abhorrent flag
>good post
?????

>becoming a minority by 2040
>already outnumbered 1 to 10
you some special kind of retard

Attached: 1454975318610.jpg (640x640, 68K)

>implying I cant wait until white people get to pull the minority card
Fuck you nigger guess who's getting all the welfare now

>White genocide isn't a thing but what's wrong with white people being bred out of existence

Attached: 1516200308973.jpg (387x461, 24K)

Based leaf, gives me a little new-found hope.

>implying white people will get jack shit

It's not about becoming a minority.
It's about shit like you becoming a majority.

>engaged in beastality
Well, blame white girls for being degenerates and wanting to fuck you monkeys.

Why do minorities treat themselves like shit?

Go back to Mexico and work hard there Paco.

>>implying I cant wait until white people get to pull the minority card
>Fuck you nigger guess who's getting all the welfare now

You are fucking dense as fuck if you think that's ever going to happen.
It's about white skin, not number of people in the population.
They hate white people.

>Why do white people treat minorities like shit

I don't.

Yeah, I'll agree with the fucking leaf. You should go out more often, you're already midway becoming the northern Hueland

The white race is the most altruistic in history, I'm sorry if the lack of achievement by your own race makes you too emotional to see it.

Do these niggers even realize that they're the ones who's gonna suffer the most with USA's changing demographics?

>2 posts by this ID
Yet another faggot OP.

We are the good guys. No other race outlawed slavery. We outlawed it then told the rest of the world they weren't allowed to do it either. Whites ended slavery.

Well mostly because if you become minority in your own country that seems equall to suicide.

Also statistics say for themselves, you shouldn't hate a person because of the skin color, but it seems like different races are different not only by looks but also by spirits (IQ for example).

Its not like black are objectively, ultimately worse than the rest, they are not.
It Just means that blacks are having lower mental capacity/possibilities. than Whites.

Attached: iq5.jpg (580x381, 44K)

Every time I see blacks and Hispanics talk about whites being a minority, it always seems to be some sort of veiled threat.
As in....its coming whitey. You're day is coming. Like they are wardens on death row reminding you where you are.
When whitey dies, America dies. Blacks and Hispanics need whitey and the society he built. Without whitey it will be carnage. Space exploration will certainly be off the agenda