He was in the right

Attached: 1537546948773.png (373x918, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IU4a5pZoyUQ
cbsnews.com/news/stand-your-ground-shooting-florida-records-give-insight-into-lead-up-2018-09-25/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aaron got BTFO lol

Attached: A213B944-CD3C-435B-B657-A42608C281B1.jpg (1000x800, 177K)

Everyone on earth disagrees, though. He was the instigator through and through. When you throw a baseball bat at someone's head, you've pretty much committed suicide if they're armed. No court will convict those two.

>trying to fight a 70 year old man because of a dumpster
Yeah he's le based.

Honestly I'm just glad this 6'4 white man, father of a family died to some low T beta fuck obese school shooters. I hope they end up being the only white men to reproduce (once they get out of jail and start raping people).

>screaming whatever his wife says

Woke

methheads are not white.

He's now under the ground

Attached: arthur.jpg (800x450, 35K)

And now hes in the box, gtfo with these threads.

MY WIFE AND KIDS

Orange deserved to die

No he wasn't. He was being an angry and aggressive cunt, while the two Millers were being completely calm and restrained.

Taunting people with guns is the stupidest thing you can do ever. I'm glad he died. He deserved it for being such a cunt.

when you bring a fucking gun to a confrontation youre guilty of threatening someones life.
nothing aaron did after would change the obvious imbalance of power, unless he had a gun too, which he didnt.

the presence of guns escalated a normal neighborly dispute into a life and death situation that should have never happened. aaron didnt deserve to die that day

If you charge at two red necks with guns you're insane, especially in Texas. Dude was obviously not right in the head, he needed some kind of help.
The red necks really didn't need to be standing there in the alley confronting him, should have just let it go. But once the guy started to try to attack, they had no choice.

No, he is in the ground.

Guns are for protection, not for punishing people or intimidating them next to trash bins. These guys were clearly unfit to benefit from 2nd amendment rights

Video?

Aaron's a hysterical little bitch baby who deserved to get aborted before he was even born

The only tragedy here is his stupid whore of a wife wasn't shot too

Kill your self you stupid kike

>the presence of guns escalated a normal neighborly dispute
It wasn't normal and it was anything but neighborly. That Aaron guy had a long history of belligerence, mental instability and violence and had repeatedly littered on the Miller's property. If you have warn for the tenth time a guy who's 6'4 and solid and with the brain of a violent maniac, it justifies the decision to come armed in self-defense. The Millers had the right to express their complaints to Aaron and, in light of Aaron's bellicose behavior, they also had the right to arm themselves as a matter of self-defense. Their rights must NOT be infringed upon.

>shouting in a strager's face
>giving death treats
>entering safe space
>ignoring warning.
Someone should've told him that in this world there a lot of mentally unstable people, if you push them enough they'll do some dumb shit including ending your life.
youtube.com/watch?v=IU4a5pZoyUQ

But what if I don't have any idea who Aaron is? How would I get a video link?

Kill yourself

This is typical mutt behavior like a wild dog there is always a chance they will turn on their neighbor. Around mutts never relax.

Attached: the-eternal-mutt.png (602x613, 356K)

When was he right? Was he right, when he said "I'm gonna kill you" ?

I doubt it.

you would use this new fandangled techno jizz called jewgle
PRO TIP: type live leak

A grown man should expect his threats to kill to be taken Seriously. You shouldn't make threats if you have no intention of following through with them unless you want to get shot.

Up until he lost his face?..
Nope

>typical mutt behavior like a wild dog there is always a chance they will turn on their neighbor
Typical refugee sentiment..

>He was in the right
After his head got blown off.

Hey faggot I can't just search for Aaron on live leak. I only have the context in this thread.

Last name? City of incident?
Literally any discernable details aside from a very common name?

>when you bring a fucking bat to a confrontation youre guilty of threatening someones life.
>nothing boomer did after would change the obvious imbalance of power, unless he had a bat too, which he didnt.
>the presence of a bat escalated a normal neighborly dispute into a life and death situation that should have never happened. Boomer didnt die that day because he had a gun
Ftfy

Attached: Q8zJE.jpg (1000x652, 22K)

Don't be a dumb shit user, it's 100% his wife's fault

Attached: 1532521947715.jpg (752x620, 131K)

place to get shot

>Taunting people with guns
Taunting? No, he expressly threatened to kill them and swung a bat at them.

>Was he right, when he said "I'm gonna kill you" ?
I doubt it.

Pretty much all 5 people we know about being there acted incorrectly as it resulted in the death of a dude over street trash.
>wife should have just got him out of there
>wife should have called cops on phone
>orange dude should have just cut up the box spring in the first place
>orange dude should have walked away once guns where in play
>boomer could of had incel son cut up box spring
>incel son should not have shotgun blasted an unarmed guy
>boomer dad should not have used deadly force when the orange guy was still too far back to hit him.
>boomer dad should not have shot more than the first two shots as at that point it was over and orange was running away
>brother should NEVER have gone and got the bat

just compounding levels of dumb fuckery.. Unless the dad gets a sympathetic jury member odds are he is kind of screwed but that's up for debate. Odds are the son is toast as he shot after the orange guy no longer was even holding a weapon.

if you have to scream and stamp your feet at those two pathetic guys, then martyr yourself in front of your wife, because you can't control yourself...

norwegian immigration to the US was a mistake

Now he's in the dirt. So tell me, what good was being right?

Attached: 628x471.jpg (628x413, 39K)

>because you can't control yourself...

and the thing is as we debate if it was or wasn't self defense etc I think we all know how it would have played out if the two hicked did not have guns in the first place.
It's not like orange guy would be all good day, sorry about that box spring not fitting in the can. Thanks for dropping it off, guess I need to cut it up with a saw first huh? Hey you want a beer?

No, he would of been inches from their faces and odds are punched both of them and get arrest again for the like the 20th time or whatever it is, guy has a huge record. Doesn't mean you kill him but still, everyone is a shit head in that video.

You are still liable enough for a jury to decide your fate for a shooting on public ground. I'm not a texan, but I believe when you are outside your car or home, you have a duty to retreat (i'm probably wrong.) Even if stand your ground was applicable, a reasonable person would need to find clear and present danger. Criminal Bravado is generally not seen as a legitimate threat. That said, its still better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.

The situation was handled poorly, to say the least. The memes are fantastic, though.

Attached: proxy[1].jpg (634x738, 51K)

I doubt it.>boomer dad should not have used deadly force when the orange guy was still too far back to hit him.
Its 21ft. An attacker with a weapon inside that range can potentially get to you before you draw. 21ft is what Police and Security officers are trained universally to recognized as life threatening distance with a knife or hand weapons.

This, he is going to get off on a stand your ground law. Video shows he was the aggressor. The other two might get charged with arggivated assault, or something that provoked the attack. But ultimately, this guy was in the wrong and fucked up.

>(i'm probably wrong.)
Yes you are, please fuck off

THis, fucking 10000x this. You dont fuck around when someone is close to you with a blade or bluted object. If you wanna see some fucked up people, look up knife attack victims.

Imagine having to bring a pistol to throw your trash out since your neighbors a total pyscho.

In English common law, the basis of all American civil code (except the State of Louisiana), there is no duty to retreat from an imminent threat of death grave bodily harm. Some states have formally codified a "duty to retreat" which abrogates this traditional law. The State of Texas, however, is one of the states that has a formally codified "No Duty to Retreat" into their statutes, commonly called "stand your ground."

tl;dr TX is a stand your ground state and you have no duty to retreat outside your home

>Criminal Bravado is generally not seen as a legitimate threat.
Threat of violence is assault in all cases, the bat makes it assault with a dead weapon.

>Its 21ft.

No.. there is no trigger distance or line in the sand to self defense claims where X amount of distance now means you are just ok with any response you want. Least of all when you respond with deadly force.
Police are a totally different issue as one must comply with a lawful order from a police officer. So if they feel are you a threat to them or someone else the response leeway as far greater than for private citizens.

There are also issues of how it plays out from second to second. Once a threat is seen as over, so should the response or degree of response.
People have lost self defense claims for nothing more than a 1/2 step backwards. At it shows a lack of intent to move forward.

He may have been unlawfully displaying a weapon by retrieving his pistol and carrying it unholstered. However, so was Texas Orange by carrying a club. Since Shockwave Socrates was carrying his shotgun over his shoulder, he was not unlawfully displaying it.

Its basically the "Do it faggot, you wont." Law.

Not to mention the state is open carry, so another point on the boomers side.
>Once a threat is seen as over, so should the response or degree of response.
>People have lost self defense claims for nothing more than a 1/2 step backwards.
Nigga what, im gonna need a example of this claim.

>stand your ground

and stand your ground laws still have elements of a reasonable response to a given action. It's not this kill switch like law where someone walks with in a certain distance and you just get free shots. Same for the even stranger act some do of thinking if you scream you fear for your life you can then just blast someone. That's not how stand your ground laws work.

excuse me, proof that aaron was running away?

Other then the fact orange was yelling he was gonna kill him and beat the shit outta him, you know, threatening him. So boomers stood their ground. Then dumb ass orange tossed a bat at his dome and got a face full of buck. So pretty clear what happened here.

Meth is a helluva drug

You are retarded. I never said it was codified in case law. I told you exactly what security officers (legally still civilians) are trained to do and while not a 100% gaurantee this is what experts support as the minimum distant you should keep between an attacker and if they close that distance you shoot

>im gonna need a example of this claim.

everything of a legal nature is second by second and step by step. I don't remember the exact case law but tons of people lose self defense claims all the time.
Most of the time it's not gun fire more I say I'm going to kick your ass and get in your face you start to beat the shit out of me but don't stop soon enough. That +1 kick isn't self defense.

the last time this kind of came into play was midsumer or so when a guy was bitching out a black chick about her parking place at a minimart. Then the boyfriend came out and shoved the guy down, when on the ground the man pulled a gun and shot the man who shoved him. Yet because the man started to move backwards the second the gun was seen it isn't views as self defense anymore.

cbsnews.com/news/stand-your-ground-shooting-florida-records-give-insight-into-lead-up-2018-09-25/

>kill switch
It sorta is buddy, they make you fear for your life and you legally get to use deadly force

>I'm probably wrong
Yes. You are definitely wrong about this.

Attached: 9a4.jpg (320x320, 22K)

He was facing the truck when kiddo blasted him.

>started to move backwards the second the gun was seen it isn't views as self defense anymore.
Thats movement of the aggressor which does change the situation. But the defender is not subject to that. Your original post was not very clear on which one you were talking about.

Again, this.

>law but tons of people lose self defense claims all the time
Sure, in places like europe and new york and new jersey and california... Texas has self defense laws and is different

What I fucking hate the most is how the wife kept egging her husband on, and her confidence of how he would beat them up, fuck you bitch, your fucking stupidity aided in your husband getting a body full of buckshot.

You do k ow that the opinions on Jow Forums are not indicative of the world as a whole, right?

You don't bring a baseball bat to a pistol/shotgun fight. He got so wrapped up in his ego, and he was warned. He could have just walked away and not attempted to attack two heavily armed men.

The death is his own fault.

Attached: 1522914490323.jpg (725x1024, 134K)

>proof that aaron was running away?

you can see him turn his back in the video after the first two shots... then the lame bat throw happens, more shots and he dies facing away from the attackers

>are trained to do

and that doesn't really mater being other legal standards still need to be met. You will not find any stand your ground laws or even self defense laws on the books that have some sort of listing like 21 feet means ok to use deadly force.
I mean we can sort of figure out what happened and/or was going to happen. Hot head orange guy wasn't just going to back down and odds are the boom dad was in mid panic when he started to shoot. You can't really expect anyone there to be level headed about distance, if the guy was still armed after he almost attacked one's father etc.
That said, that lack of thinking is why odds are they end up in jail unless they get a jury who just see other wise.

It's texas, the moment Aaron said "I'm gunna kill you" they could have shot him in the face and walked

>Odds are the son is toast as he shot after the orange guy no longer was even holding a weapon.
I don't know man, he literally just threw the bat at his dad moments before that, I don't think that counts as unarmed, more like in the middle of attacking

It feels so right to be dead, amiright?

You do know you can fall in multiple ways and end up on your face right?

>florida
well there's your problem, texas is it's own place before it's a a part of america

I don't believe that guy has been tried yet m8. That happened a few months ago.

>You will not find any stand your ground laws or even self defense laws on the books that have some sort of listing like 21 feet means ok to use deadly force.
You are right, they are much more vague in that you only need to fear for your life or the safety of someone else. Hell in florida we just passed a law requiring the prosecution to have to prove you didnt fear for you life to rule out a stand your ground claim. If someone inside 7yds is yelling threats and moving towards you with a weapon do you think they are reasonable to be afraid?

This is probably the best case for those dudes. This guy could have left. Instead he absolutely lost his shit, grabbed a bat and made several threats to their lives. (I'll take your gun and shoot you with it, etc. etc.)

Aaron lost his god damned mind.

>they make you fear for your life and you legally get to use deadly force

It's not that simple. There still still the standard elements of reasonable person would fear for their life and reasonable use of force. I might shit my pant with you having a Spork at 40 feet and fear for my life due to that time I was Spork raped as a boy scout but it's still not reasonable for me to kill you at 40 feet, or kill you for having a Spork.

the cemetery is full of faggots that were right

The operative word being sorta

>grabbed a bat

I think the early police report is that the brother went into the house and got the bat for him, a total wtf move. I mean we all have at least on hot headed friend, you talk them down or just bear hug them and get them the fuck out if you know it's going to go real bad. You don't just keep watching them spiral up.

>>boomer dad should not have shot more than the first two shots as at that point it was over and orange was running away
Reminder that you always always always shoot to kill. Letting them live opens you up to lawsuits and you can be held liable for their injuries. Try to make sure they're dead before hitting the ground.

>When liberals in cucked states try to say how things should be.

>when you bring a fucking gun to a confrontation youre guilty of threatening someones life.
dude, this isn't the uk

Attached: 5E041CB2-C48B-4D72-9485-7BA167272671.jpg (547x389, 60K)

Seemed to do a pretty good job of protecting them lol

>No
Yes, it was invented by the FBI because police officers kept getting stabbed and they determined when they should shoot someone with a knife
FBI actually upgraded it to the 30 foot rule a while back

they walk

Attached: 20180924_222912.jpg (2174x5400, 2.35M)

>Reminder that you always always always shoot to kill. Letting them live opens you up to lawsuits and you can be held liable for their injuries. Try to make sure they're dead before hitting the ground.

Just remember to TELL the jury/police/etc that you were shooting to STOP not kill. Saying you shot to kill will be interpreted by lawyers as a premeditated action. You shot to stop the threat, it just so happens that they died in the process of you shooting to stop.

rip in piss methhead

Attached: marty_robbins_big_iron_feat_wyatt_burp.jpg (1688x7271, 3.41M)

I heard a rumor somewhere that his wife was egging him on to collect on his life insurance. She was probably the target of a few rage fueled attacks, which may explain why she was egging him on.

>actually upgraded it to the 30 foot rule a while back
I stand corrected

>that pic

Every time I see that picture I get a white hot flash of pure rage... who fucking licks their thumb to wipe a DRY WIPE WHITEBOARD?! Shit's just going to smudge.

>No court will convict those two.
LOL ok guy

Lulz it looks like his wife reactivated her Faceberg.

At least someone here still has neurons firing.

inb4 puns about getting head blown off

>Yes, it was invented by the FBI

as I said, the rules for police are different than for private citizen. Everything all of us average folk do has to pass a test of being a reasonable action. You're not going to be able to claim self defense with deadly force just based off a set 30 foot distance. Maybe once it gets to court a lawyer can try to use that to help the case but that's not just this well ok measure it out and yep 22 feet legal kill.

He is now in the right place

>measure it out and yep 22 feet legal kill.
Nobody implied it was. Thats what they tell you to do in ccw class, and SO training.

If there was Jow Forums The Musical this would be Track 1