what did you think of this debate?

Attached: 1.jpg (2398x1774, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZxdjBjl3d44
youtube.com/watch?v=bf9jBtA_LhA
youtu.be/JiycGZcH7zc?t=36m14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God damn it. He sits like Trudeau!

1990s Leftists worried that 2000s Leftists are making things too easy for the Right

Nigs gonna nig.

Attached: 1536407950764.jpg (730x545, 31K)

>almost 2 mil viees

Why do normies like peterson so much? I watched a random video of the guy to see what the alleal was and he was just goving people dieting advice and telling them to clean there room.

is he debating the vacuum guy?

That joke sucks

it was like the black guy just used big fancy sounding words as a substitute for a sound or meaningful argument

He articulates a lot of their unarticulated moral choices. It validates them. The left is constantly undermining normative values and for most people they don't ever bother to work out why they think something is right or wrong so they get stuffed by leftists in arguments. Then Peterson comes along and gives voice to their position and it gains him a lot of positive sentiment from those people.

Then you've got the 'I'm an atheist who wishes I could go to church but can't bring myself to believe in religion' contingent of his audience. He really struck a chord there.

I'm dubious as to the value of his work because it all sounds baseless conjecture to me so I'm not a huge fan, but this is why I think he's popular.

>Look into Peterson before he really blows up since he was posted on Jow Forums first
>Ahuh, interesting.. okay, Pinnochio saves his pa..
>Whites shouldn't seek or find solidarity with other Whites because it's dangerous for everyone else
>Oh those poor Jews man, boy I tell you the things that happened to the Jews with the Holocaust was just something man, almost as brutal as Communist Russia.. yeah my paintings are to preserve history lol

so does ur mum lel

Because he does what you spergs can't. He can have a rational debate, using rational points without calling the other side a nigger or a kike. He's you, except smart enough to not devolve into the shit spewing trog. However, I've hear he's been losing his cool in a lot of videos recently.

The debate was really unfocused and went off the rails. Took many digressions and tangents and failed to stay on message. Overall, one of the most disappointing Munk debates ever, especially because the motion had so much potential for rich debate. The topic is critical now more than ever, but it seemed to be almost neglected throughout the night.

The black dude was a worthless mouthy nigger. Probably put race relations back a decade for anyone who watched that interview. I know I'll never relate or help them integrate. Much the opposite.

This, actually.

Cause he doesn't instantly go on "GAS THE KIKES" spergouts like the avarage Jow Forumsack.

Peterson was more likeable when he didn't have enough money to dress like a rich homosexual.

This. The black guy dragged the whole debate down to race baiting and forcing Peterson to defend himself. The woman may as well have no been there and as much as I dislike Fry I would have liked to hear his thoughts since he's a lot of things that the left hate (well educated, rich, bred the definition of white privilege ) but he's a gigantic homo degenerate so they can't outright attack him.

>WHY THE RAGE BRUH?
Despite peterson being a faggot, the nigger was unbearable, hes the stereotype of a fast talkin, stuttering negro making up words or using big words to sound like he knows what hes talking about. Then when his argument dismantled, he plays the race card hard and tries to appeal to kids using terms like 'bruh' and uses ad hominem 'you're a mean old white man!' to come off like hes making a stand and is super woke for calling it out! This This too.

WHY THE RAGE BRUH??

Also he uses the FAGGOT argument of haha come w/ me to a black church, cmon, you're not racist are you? haha ima hook u up. These nigs think that showing a bunch of other niggers hootin and hollering in a church is a good marker of their 'culture' and ignore that outside they're mowing each other down.

Attached: doubt.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

Good show all

Attached: 1455821253694.jpg (657x527, 40K)

The nice faggot wanted an honest debate but the other three faggots wanted to discuss how Peterson was or was not a nazi, shamefur display and shit debate

What you don't contemplate is the initiation of whiteness throughout, among, and withinside capitulating modes of systemic obverse oppression which relegates retrograde reactionary racism without processing the blackness of my brothas, y'all know wha iz sayin?

Forgot that the nigger also has a lisp, something you can get rid of in your fucking teens.
I know theres niggers stupid enough to believe that everything this nigger says is woke.

t. woke af big brain black

>two good goys discussing whiteness
Sage

I like Peterson's outfit

Alloweth me to pontifify my poignant. The exerbation of your whitenesscessity is the crust of the argumentarian, bruh

i dont

Attached: jews arent real.png (1036x1036, 494K)

youtu.be/ZxdjBjl3d44
candace owens calls him on his thesaurus abuse at 12:40.

Kinda suspicious of the latest Peterstein vid
>youtube.com/watch?v=bf9jBtA_LhA
He's reviewing an obscure DNC propaganda vid and telling us exactly what we want to hear. Reeks of shilling. There was a guy on runescape who got paid $100k a few weeks back just to make 1 10 min video for a gambling site. I wouldn't be surprised if Peterson got paid $250k-1000k+ to make this vid.

Attached: 1532965517561.jpg (336x530, 47K)

>something something slavery

Attached: michael_eric_dyson_credit_nina_subin.jpg (432x648, 48K)

PP got hard
All around it was good

> y'all know wha iz sayin?
no because you aren't saying anything
>initiation of whiteness throughout, among, and withinside capitulating modes of systemic obverse oppression
so a long hand thesaurus ridden synonym of "white privilege"
the problem white people have with this narrative is that this privilege cannot and is not defined other than what white people have and others do not
these haves and have nots are not quantified or qualified beyond this point
thus boiling down to; the system is white, white is different thus oppressing others
this idea is racist, you are racist for making this claim
>relegates retrograde reactionary racism without processing the blackness of my brothas
black people react to this white privilege by acting differently? and white people's perceived reaction is thus degenerative racism?
this comment is also racist if you mean it like this
you are saying if whites don't accept completely and fully the blackness we are degrading and racist.
you are racist
ya dig?

THIS was the best summary by far

youtu.be/JiycGZcH7zc?t=36m14s

Attached: jordan peterson pepe.png (594x700, 286K)

Why the rage bruh?

kekk'd

Very well said. I hate people who think Peterson is our guy. He wants to abolish white people and realizes that multiculturalism will fail if leftists continue to lambaste white people over social privilege.

This.

Is that the vacuum guy?

No. The Dyson vacuum guy is English

(a real one)

this is for you