Law student splashes men’s crotches with bleach water as protest

>Twenty-year-old law student Anna Dovgalyuk uploaded a video manifesto on her YouTube channel, Sept. 25, which featured herself splashing bleach water on multiple men’s crotches in the subway. She considered these men as guilty of “manspreading,” the act of spreading one’s legs too widely, thereby occupying additional space on the train seat.

>Dovgalyuk claimed that the Russian government is not doing enough to keep this gender aggressive behavior from happening.

>Most of the men in the video were either too shocked or surprised to react quickly enough, as Dovgalyuk made a hasty retreat after emptying a bottle of bleach water on their crotches. It could be seen that a few tried to attack the law student, but footage was cut to the next one after the initial gestures were made.

newsinfo.inquirer.net/1036636/p2fb-watch-law-student-splashes-mens-crotches-with-bleach-water-as-protest

youtube.com/watch?v=NCZOw05L7JA

What a cunt.

Attached: 33791979_1725651937523944_3231251806864539648_n-620x775.jpg (620x775, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtube.com/watch?v=GbGZjM2cUWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So based. Honestly there is no need for manspreading, you're taking seats from people and causing safety issues.
She's doing the public a huge favor. Those guys will think twice next time before sitting like that. You don't own the public transit systems, other people have to sit down too, you stupid idiots.

This is why we need white sharia

fake + gay

Fuck off leaf.

stop posting this shit, id wash hair hair in it while she cleans it off my cock with her tongue
beta faggots

nice bait leaf

That has to be fake. Russians don’t respect wamyn and would’ve beat the shit out of her.

i wish she would try that on me. id violently fist her then put a gun to her head and kill her

Why are Russian feminists so fucking hot? Meanwhile Western feminists are disgusting dyed hair hambeasts

>literally dozens of empty seats next to people in some scenes
Wow I didn't think they were going to go as far as shaming men for not cutting their testicles off

She’s a hero

empty because the evil alpha male is man spreading duh

Pathetic

Manspreading probably is annoying for women, but I hate when I’m walking towards a woman in a tight space and she takes the whole walking space. I should stand up to this like her and start shoulder checking these ungrateful cunts.

God I wish someone would do that to me

your fetish?

Attached: 1535071057053.jpg (1024x660, 69K)

But of course the leaf doesn't understand testicles, it must suck to be born without them

I don't give a fuck what's annoying to cows.
Straight arm punch any cunt that assaults people

Why does this tabloid story keep getting reposted every ten minutes? Can you go away to Twitter or whatever

if i ever see a woman putting her purse on the seat next to her im shitting in it.

how about that for a protest

Attached: 1492454615560.png (399x322, 42K)

Come to London and the muslims will do it to you for free

Ever since I was a teenagers ive fantasied about a beautiful women stripping me naked and castrating me. Makes me so hot thinking about her taking away my manhood and leaving me in a constant state of lust that I’ll never be able to act upon for the rest of my life. Obviously without the pain part.

Attached: 8D30EA55-E781-4075-B328-57195D845BD4.jpg (424x594, 62K)

Someone will knock her whore ass out pretty soon and she'll stop immediately.

O B S E S S E D

you shills should just stick to your paid posting regimen

Sexual harassment.

What, you think because of how the men were sitting they were asking for it?

Hmm where have I heard this argument...?

I’m not a shill, just a sick puppy.

Attached: 78D05199-D08B-4B4B-B932-E3A502C08055.jpg (500x740, 83K)

bernier will deal with your sort

Why do you keep shilling this when it was proven to be a bullshit publicity stunt from a prank youtuber?

do it and post proof

Attached: leafpost.jpg (578x518, 57K)

Already confirmed fake and gay. Stop making threads about this viral marketing shit.

Attached: 1527954617496.jpg (250x240, 7K)

wheres the proofs?

>people keep slapping the bottle and splashing her all day
>no bleach stains on her
what's the point of the video?

I'm sure she poured bleach on the women who put their purses on the seat next to them too right?

what tare they marketing. this is the first time i heard of it which is why i posted it. don't come here every day you know.

How is it possible that those living life on the easiest possible difficulty setting think they have it so much worse than everyone else?

Attached: visible confusion.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

Nuke St.Pidorsburg pls

>law student

wow

What are you talking about?

Leningrad girls are better IMHO

The guys she's pouring on are the ones who run this channel.
youtube.com/user/myducksvision

I hope it's real. Can't wait to see footage of Russians beating her face in.

When the day of the rope comes rape and kill her.

Based. Men need to be taught to stop being such disrespectful pigs.
Maybe if we had education camps for men so they could learn not to do rape-like behavior such as manspreading.

Better than which? Those who are younger than 40 are all pseudo intellectual westernized whores.

Testicles have nothing to do with it. Men and women sit differently because their hips are shaped differently. If you shot a man sitting, his legs would fall apart. If you shot a sitting woman, her legs would fall together.

if you lose your balls, you lose your lust

punch her in the face - perform citizens arrest.

When did this become the biggest problem?
Go have sex

Anyways I hope someone kicked her in response at least once.

you see only what your media wants you to see
we have enough hambeast fems too

right after she bleached her anus, roastie.

>we have enough hambeast fems too
The difference between, say, London and St. Petersburg is like night and day. You have nowhere near as many hambeasts. Nor as many shitskins.

If this is real it's pretty damn nuts.

Rly, wow. Well what if I just lose my penis?

Cut it off and see for yourself. It'll grow back, don't worry.

STAGED
A thot does that in Russia and she got btfo the hard way

Some guys are just obnoxious with their legs. Bleach their shit I say.

But most guys like to spread out when there's no-one around. Who are they hurting?

Look at the eyes. Predatory psychopath. Cut her fucking head off and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next cunt that gets any funny ideas about hurting people.

Just wear a chastity cage, user. All of the lust, all of the frustration and none of the release. It's perfect really

>all those betas that dont even react
Lmao, pussies

well it was a joke because Petersburg became Leningrad then Stalingrad then back to Petersburg. ha. ha.

That´s a really good way to make a stupid political point.. What with all the acid attacks going on

Russia deserves this for raping 2 krautrillion germs.

Putin needs to get rid of all the feminists in his country. They will ruin his country

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened.,.,.!

Attached: 1537962713600m.jpg (876x1024, 98K)

>Stalingrad
Volgograd. Not St. Petersburg.

>youtube.com/user/myducksvision
that whole page is in russian and ya ne guvarity parusski!

ah so jokes on me haha.

Go watch some Stopham videos, in Russia it's a big taboo to so much as touch a woman you don't know.
That's how the Russian women get so bitchy - they get away with everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=GbGZjM2cUWs

>only picks young boys, students and family men
Yeah, i would slap her around the train if i saw that shit in Moscow, together with her soi friends.

Stopham are forbidden to hit anyone. They take shit from men equally so its retarded to judge by them.

No gf to lock me up user. Even if I did then I’d be too embarrassed to ask. I hate that cuck shit but I’d love to be denied for a really long time.

Attached: EDC06B41-5B93-4595-936C-F8ECA5756167.jpg (416x594, 72K)

Oh come on, if someone punches them they go straight for KO's.
With women they are always miss calm down. I realize they are trying to be super polite and mannered, but when they get assaulted it's very different when it's by men compared to when it's by women.
It actually annoys me, a nice slap would set half those bitches straight in no time, but they just let them flail around with no consequence.

>Anna Dovgalyuk
>Dovgalyuk

Deport that bitch back to Ukraine where that whore belongs.

Attached: 1BE98539-875A-4A37-BB1F-D9F1877D1519.jpg (640x1136, 173K)

Some of these men were spreading their legs ridiculously wide. It's not "manspreading" but it's definitely inconsiderate.

SHE'S GOING TO LOVE IT WHEN SHE GETS AN ACID FACIAL

You don't have to be a cuck to be locked in chastity. It's just a way to make sure you stay denied

SHUT YOUR RANCID VAG YOU CUNT

How do you know so much user?

And a lot were barely spreading their legs. Or doing it with lots of empty seats around. Or even sleeping.

Her reasoning is that manspreading is an act of male aggression. This is clearly a woman who has never actually experience an act of male aggression. This bitch needs to picked up and flipped upside down until all her pockets are empty. Then she’ll realize what a real act of aggression is.

Underrated

THERE'S THAT SWEDISH NATIONAL ANTHEM AGAIN ...THIS IS THE THIRD VERSE ?

>Manspread because it's more comfy
>Close legs if someone wants to sit next to me

It's not hard

Isn't that the truth. I splash fake blood on my crotch to protest circumcision and get on my soapbox at my state's capital, asking why babies for Skins are being sold for Jewish consumption

I’m no tranny nor do I have gender dysphoria of any kind but I would’ve definitely of been better suited as a woman.

>Testicles have nothing to do with it.

Attached: ab263a4cfa906bd215617819db95ded3.gif (220x251, 50K)

Ummm n-no reason...

Attached: Pepe sweating.jpg (540x511, 34K)

>leaf talking
>all I hear is a leaf blower
>all gone

White women being unironically based again
She'll never be BLACKED as long as she stays BLEACHED

I hope she gets convicted of bio-terrorism, considering that's exactly what this is.

based and redpilled

LEAF

no need, those women get punched.

Attached: B3E796D5-7D2D-4507-8FB0-6E39CCA1FE8C.jpg (800x522, 51K)

>Dovgalyuk
a fucking hohol