Are you scared of niggers? be honest

are you scared of niggers? be honest

Attached: FBG Duck _Mama's House_ (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video) 0-35 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jDGDw4GWcf4
youtu.be/HPu47lXZzR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not scared no, but I know how to watch myself around pack animals.

liar

Not more than I am scared of sharks. But I wouldn't want to be attacked by a shark when I'm swimming.

Yes, I'm scared of what niggers would make to my country.

No, but I hate them with a fiery passion

They are such ugly, vile, disgusting creatures. I hate even looking at them.

more than satan himself. keep them in Africa, France and America.

No I'm not scared of them.

Truth is theyre more afraid of white people unless you're an 80 year old lady with a purse.

They'll leave you alone 99% of the time unless theyre in a pack.

No. Most niggers are like kids.

nope they cant fight they cant organize themselves they cant even feed themselves. they also cant survive in north America and Europe without Vitamin D supplements.

Yeah, they are like feral animals. Yeah I can shoot a dog easily enough, but I really don't want to when I'm out jogging. Remember to always keep your niggers on a leash.

Pol edge mask coming off.

I feel bad for them. A majority of them born with low IQs can’t do much to improve their situations and the ones that can rarely do.

Not enough smart people to hold the rest of the race up and throwing all the money in the world at them isn’t going to fix it.

They’ll survive, but they’re race without a real future.

>They'll leave you alone 99% of the time unless theyre in a pack.

this is very reassuring user.

No, disgusted YO.

Attached: 1400954464400.png (625x626, 94K)

Shit maybe back in the old days when they we're terrifying, nowadays they get whooped badly by Democrats and Feminists.

>designer clothes
>$500 dollar watches (red hoodie is wearing two of them)
>thousand dollar sail foams
>late model car
>house in the background literally falling apart.
The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities

never met one before so i wouldn't know
i assume i probably wouldn't enjoy the experience but i dunno if i'd be scared
maybe scared he would rob me that's all

No, in fact. A Nigerian woman held the door for me earlier, I smiled and said thank you. She smiles and said you're welcome. Then we each went our separate ways. Gee, it's like it's not that hard.

Yes they are violent animals

we have this debate in australia with african migrants, as to whether or not they are operating as a gnag or just groups of young men. its so moot really as you can imagine. but im inclined to side with the left and say they are not a true gang. in the sense that they have no organization. they carjack to joyride.they beat people for a phone they can pawn for fifty bucks. they have no hierarchy, no code.
i live in a rural area. but i am scared for my country. one on one i would never be scared of these skinny little guys but you will never get a one on one. its always six or eight or 200..

no

No im stressed by them

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

No. I carry a gun because it is so comfy to tote around everywhere. Every time I leave my house I feel like I am getting ready to hit the beaches of Normandy but the Nazis are niggers and spics. America is wonderful.

Attached: kek.jpg (239x239, 16K)

I'm never relaxed in their presence I'll tell you that. They can be very unpredictable seeing as how they are wild animals and all.

pol is full of little girly beta males. of course theyre afraid

Attached: 1536177825333.webm (480x480, 2.99M)

youtu.be/jDGDw4GWcf4

Attached: 1536177865782.webm (326x180, 772K)

Ofc you must be a special kind of stupid if you say no

Attached: c88.jpg (600x583, 49K)

Attached: 1536177888883.webm (202x360, 2.74M)

fr tho their black rage that comes out when the can't process something mentally they instantly go to violence. They are extremely unpredictable.

Attached: 3438926.gif (320x240, 1.45M)

well more like "around blax, never relax"

you gotta be a bit on edge.

As much as I am scared of a pack of wild monkeys.

dumb coward. im not a pussy whose afraid of death. kys beta

Attached: 1537929478479.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

No...I have 20 inch biceps and guns. Plus I grew up fighting niggers. They have skinny waists. Easy to body slam.

I like a black girl who is from the hood and still lives there unfortunately :^(

Only when they're in packs. The threat nigs post raises exponentially as the amount of them in one area increases

not even remotely. they are extremely predictable.

my race is so weak and beta and pathetic. full of little boys even tho half are like 40

Attached: 1536177911851.webm (406x650, 1.97M)

Only if there's more than 1

less scared of niggers than the personal and professional consequences of being attacked by niggers and defending myself even lawfully

anyone who says yes to OP is subhuman

Attached: 1536177957907.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

Attached: 1536177981113.webm (720x404, 2.8M)

Attached: 1536177999595.webm (636x360, 916K)

impulsive violent and stupid is certainly cause for being on guard around. I'm scared of heights more than I am of a chimpout

Would you jump into a chimp enclosure at the zoo, and they those chimps could be packin'?

There is fear and there is just plain common sense.

These Muslim niggers or these thug life crack head niggers are tyre necklace tire.

Holy shit, Ken doesn't need no pussy Ryu to take out the trash.

I've lived in nigger infested areas. They're only scary when they are together in a group, because they don't see whites as worthy of any empathy or respect. They will kill you without hesitation. If they are alone though and you are a self respecting white man, in good shape they are more scared of you for the most part.

I grew up around niggers my whole life. Miami-Dade. There's nothing to fear if you punk one, you can punk them all.

If there's just one of them, no. A pack? Yes. I've backed down and fought niggers 1v1 before. But if they're in a pack, be cautious.

youtu.be/HPu47lXZzR8

I think boondocks explained it best

Attached: A39A2258-8156-40A3-9E06-E39163B6A910.png (750x1334, 1.76M)

>every tough guy itt
>there is no reason to be afraid of blacks
>you just have to beat them

Attached: Wat8.jpg (604x404, 38K)

nope. they're Canaanites, bible says they're
all gonna die and never come back.

im a 64 198lbs half-slav with square jaw,scars on my face and mental health issues
im only scared that i wont stay calm

Attached: 1537677430595.jpg (540x238, 49K)

If this there’s one or two I’m just cautious. If there’s a whole pack of them, yeah I get scared. But I typically avoid places that have packs of niggers. Most black people I’ve ever seen in one place was a Popeyes.

>people are afraid of things they do not understand
>understanding between people is almostimpossible if they are 2 standard deviations apart in iq
Kind of, can never truly predict what these apes will interpret your words and actions as in their fucked up minds

you scared little rabbit beta
>im afraid to die, im afraid to get beaten up
im ashamed of my faggot race oh my god you little pussy ninny twit

Attached: 1536178116584.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

Yes because the law always sides with them.

niggers cant fight for shit.

Attached: 1536622478105.png (500x564, 128K)

This.
You can avoid dangerous animals but sometimes they come to you.

Attached: black bear.jpg (800x532, 124K)

I treat them the same as wild dogs. You've got to know them for a while before you can give privileges, and even when they're good; they're still dogs.

>i have to pack a gun and live in constant fear of getting attacked by niggers
>I have to kill them all to live a peaceful life

>t-theyre animals
>t-theyre dangerous!!!
we literally used to wrestle and kill lions with our bare hands for sport.
now you pissing your pants over weak little nigros...
we have fallen.

Attached: 92451c561ca2c41e1d056693ee25a9e9.jpg (504x483, 88K)

>constant fear
only if youre some weak pussy beta male like yourself

this thread confirms that my race is the weakest and dumbest and most cowardly and beta of all other races.
i literally would not protect any of you faggots in a race war.

>kill nigger for any reason
>get kiked in the ass
Life sure is grand.

Attached: what white men fought for.jpg (1024x691, 90K)

You should respect them in much the same way you would respect any aggressive, wild animal. Keep a healthy distance, don't let them smell weakness and avoid large packs of them at all costs.

Yes

Dummkopf

Individually? No. The problem is they only really attack in packs. However, it's like dealing with any animal: don't look like a milquetoast victim and they'll at most just say some stupid monkey shit to rile you up.

Attached: FB_IMG_1536978167791.jpg (501x503, 44K)

>ill be arrested for defending myself
>the state is scary
>i have no rights because i let politicians take them away
and yet youre too weak and stupid for an insurrection against the state either.
keep voting in a system rigged against you, maybe thatll cause a regime change lol?
your votes go into the void btw, theyre not even counted.

all of you are afraid of violence, your knees would probably tremble and youd wet yourselves.
this is why there wont be race war initiated by whites, just against whites who will get steamrolled in a day because look at you cowardly faggots

When's the last time you wrestled a fucking lion?

I once was attempted to get robbed by nigs, and they literally ran off because I'm visibly disturbed and was going to kill them. I have far too many issues to feel fear.

You're fooling nobody, little negro.

nice way to dodge the point you dickless beta

Only when they have guns and I don't.

To be honest i want to like niggers, but it's impossible once you see their true nature, If i had my way i would send every black person to africa and cut all foreign aid, So either nature takes it's course, Or they survive and actually build a civilisation

youre a fucking idiot.

Attached: videoplayback (1) (1).webm (640x360, 2.52M)

>work with blacks
>many go out on payday and spend most of their money on new outfit
>go to club
>spend rest of check
>right back to broke niggas bumming cigs
>watch empire of dust
>the africans working for the chinese do the exact same shit
it is almost like there might be some correlation there

>don't let them smell weakness
This is 100% the most important thing if you find yourself in front of a large pack of nogs. My dad taught me to never show weakness around thug types. They sniff that shit out like dogs. Don’t act tougher than you really are either. Just act normal, yet unafraid.

You talk like a Jew.

Attached: old tim but with merchant.jpg (2300x1510, 1000K)

Keep posting vids as if they mean anything, loser.

people forget our nogs are different than africans.

Attached: giganigga.jpg (1000x729, 215K)

the fuck?
>im afraid of niggers, im a dumb pussy, niggers are scary, theyre as dangerous as bears!! I cant compete!!!
listen you soiboy dickless raised-by-a-single-mother cowardly little bugeyed bully victim, I could slaughter 30000 negros by myself in an actual war.
i know that a coward like yourself would die in 10 seconds flat

are you afraid of niggers?
>yes
i dont blame white girls anymore for burning coal. its clear who the real men are and its not my race

I always hate sucker-punches.

Attached: LOL Colonialists.jpg (1280x1004, 1.01M)

No
Im scared of more niggers than I can fight by myself.
I hate them and treat them like untouchables. They dont ever do shit because Im big and scary
If they ever do, I make a good show of them to the normies that are present.

Clowning niggers in front of normies is patrician

Still not fooling anybody, tyrone.

This user is literally shaking with fear

I want some Cobi death squad toys now

Attached: 205F8E96-F31B-43B8-88A3-8B139EA6EEF9.jpg (1000x674, 223K)

Sounds like your gagging for dick, fag

pansy. im white but I would shoot you right in the face and stomp on your head until youre part of the ground.

This. Never relax.

>feel bad for scum
Id rather feel bad about those affected by them, they dont matter at all

that would be you pansy ass little twit whose afraid of manlet niggers

WHITES ARE DEATHLY AFRAID OF BLACK MEN!!! THIS THREAD CONFIRMS WHITES ARE NINNIES AND COWARDLY BETA MALES

around blacks, never relax.

They can't survive in their native Africa without 'humanitarian' aid from white, western countries.
They're a failed race.

no, they don't even bother me they've only ever helped me irl

Where the fuck do you live that youve never met a nigger?
I was in Alaska in 1984 in niggers were all over Anchorage