Why is this faggot allowed to meddle in the EU?

I thought Americans disliked meddling.

Attached: SteveBannon.png (987x895, 722K)

We've evolved past atom bomb diplomacy.

Prepare to get wrecked son.

I dunno, why does the EU allow him to meddle? Is it because you are poossies?

He can't export US strategy 1:1 this will fail.

Make you a deal.

You guys recall Soros and we'll recall Bannon.

Only he can meddel it, don't you know that?

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 8K)

I love this guy. Could listen to him talk for hours. I hope he can overthrow the entire EU system.

We have been continuously meddling in Europe since our inception. We have grown quite proficient at it.

CUNTS TRYING TO DESTROY THE NATIONALIST MOVEMENT

>I thought Americans disliked meddling.

LOL we love meddling, as long as we're the ones doing it

Hope that fat shit gets arrested.

everybody meddles in every nation, especially the CIA meddling everywhere. European leaders literally and publicly endorsed Hillary. Trump in his UN speech endorsed Poland's government.

Based Bannon is morphing into Baron Harkonnen before our very eyes.

do I see some mutherfucking zinc there because I think I do

Attached: images (12).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Monroe Doctrine, you spineless memeflaggot. We won't allow foreigners to interfere in our affairs. If you don't want us to interfere in your affairs, then you'll have to somehow grow some testicles - I'm not holding my breath.

Attached: TeddyR2.jpg (390x429, 30K)

why did (((Trump))) ban the Bannon again?

>palin
>tea-party
>trump
>european nationalism
Fag who jumps from one populist movement to another for personal glory about hop on the euro-nationalist train. Europeans don't need some washed up burger to tell them what to do.

Fuck that, he's Leto Atreides I.

if we don't confront the source of our problems then we are just lying to ourselves about reality yet again. the same powerful people that pull the strings in the eu have been pulling them in America. now that we have them on the run here in the states, we will turn the tide in Eastern Europe. Save your singular cultures and take pride in it, do not allow propaganda and peer shame to cripple your pride and make your children ignorant. Stand for Truth

Attached: 19f5c9d55cb29045da140be2494eb036affba2c84509ea6b99b459bb02a55ed9.jpg (245x255, 23K)

soros is american you dumb fat nigger

As long as he actually helps I am fine with it

EU shills can go fuck themselves

>we have them on the run
Hubris, the powers that be are in fight mode not flight.

when your corrupt party is asking anyone who will accuse the supreme court nominee of anything sexual to stop his appointment, there must be a bigger reason....maybe it has to do with his endorsement of military tribunals.

Attached: eecfee14c29788c5e20c9a14e37df09bacbe0ad58f28475ff9967c87373b520c.jpg (300x295, 14K)

>ITS NOT OKAY FOR WHITES TO MEDDLE, ONLY JEWS CAN
Double Standards much?

Nice, hope he's successful

CIAs been meddling since the late 1800s. What are you thinking?

>walk in war room
"für die Zukunft des deutschen Volkes!!"
>neat

my post had nothing to do with that holy fuck you are retarded.

Stop larping. The next president of the US will be decided in some war room in St. Petersburg with some rich Chinese guys paying for 100s of busses where they pick up the right electorate in the right states in the US.
The whole faceberg shit is just for the normies. Without billions from the outside, nobody is elected in the US anymore. Even Obama took lots of money indirectly. But it started pre Bush.
Bannon larping around in Europe is good. It will slowly cause the old structures to fail.

I like Bannon, but i don't think he wants what is best for Europe. He have talked a lot about the rising conflict between the US and China. It is not in Europes interest to follow the US on it's China course, it is in Europes interest to stay neutral in that conflict.
I also don't think the trade strategy that Trump stands should be adopted by Europeans.

He might have something to bring to the culture-war.. but even here there is a large difference, the American history with Jim Crow laws etc. are the direct causation of affirmative action and ebonics etc. These ideas have very little back-up by the broader population in Europe.

This guy is a disgusting failure.
I know he'll fucking lose the fight with the libshits.

Apparently they do.

This.
And they laughed. I'm thinking they are going to cry next.

>implying he's going to have any control over anything
Americans are submissive by nature, they always play second fiddle and need someone to direct them. First they had the Brits, when they got rid of the Brits, they submitted to the Jews.

yes Europe needs boomer "economic populism" not ethnic consciousness.

This, the Goyium aren't allowed to meddle, now gib money for israel

he's a hungarian jew

He's a german kike.

jew is a jew nothing else

(((Alex "save the black babies" Jones))) also called Bannon a traitor.

Pyatigorsk would make a great capital for a united Indthoevropa.

You're the ones that didn't kill him because you thought he was one of the good ones.

Shut the fuck up, at this point i'll take any help we can get.

The same (((Alex Jones))) who hates )))Bill Gates((( for removing niggers.

Attached: memeflag kike.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

nah when he talks he relates to the working and lower which will be the engine of his idea.

> Muh sovreignty muh muh rights n shiet

> but totally ok with Amerikike meddling in your politics

how does this work?

Thank God he is.

He won't don't sweat it to much.

ca legitimatised the steele dossier, pretty sure the media reports sketched out around those involved and their influence.-- a complete shitshow

Attached: mossad.jpg (632x968, 209K)

>*Inserts candidates who have sex with 14 year olds into your party

Giving belly laughs part of his plan?

Do you have a link for the article?
I'm actually interested what this Zionist-boomer had to say.

Exactly this.
There is nothing I need less than Anglos """saving"""" Europe again.

>It is not in Europes interest to follow the US on it's China course, it is in Europes interest to stay neutral in that conflict
you seriously can't see that Chiyna is stealing yurops lunch too? high tarrifs, forced tech transfer, non tarrif barriers, espionage, bribery and currency manipulation

why do you think a lot of manufacturing left yurop?

FUCKING BASED AND REDPILLED, THE LEFT IS GOING TO GET WREEEECKED SON

Attached: 1523388722312.jpg (564x467, 41K)

why should I care about europe? especially western europe, let the place burn.

>muh ancestors
would be ashamed of today's europe, so fuck them.

He'll turn the nationalistic movements in Europe into the neocon civic nationalism you see in the United States. You should remember this if you want because they're trying it here and it's ridiculous.
They'll suck banker's dick nonstop. Then they'll start with the jew/Israeli are chosen people and the only democracy in the universe. They'll shit on globalism while praising globalization and say that both are different, soon they'll defend American bases in your country and another jewish war.
Enjoy.
It's the same shit, but triggering those SJW snowflakes.