ITS ACTUALLY OVER NOW

politico.com/story/2018/09/26/kavanaugh-confirmation-starr-vince-foster-842530

Attached: over.png (686x737, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/408458-feinstein-accuses-kavanaugh-of-misleading-senate-about-handling-of-grand-jury
nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/why-was-kavanaugh-obsessed-with-vince-foster.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fordkikelawyerclintonfundraiser.png

It all makes sense now

>unarchived link sourcing feinstein
>shit op
>leaf
Yeah not sure what else I expected from your kind

This one time, back in 85.
Kavanaugh didn't high-five me after we crushed it in intramural softball.

JAIL HIM

thehill.com/homenews/senate/408458-feinstein-accuses-kavanaugh-of-misleading-senate-about-handling-of-grand-jury

nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/why-was-kavanaugh-obsessed-with-vince-foster.html

KAVANAUGH raped me with a broken beer bottle back in ‘92 after I beat him in a game of beer pong

can someone ecplain to a brainlet what this means?

Nothing. Get tomorrow (burger time) off so you can watch the show.

That’s when he was no longer a virgin.

archive them, lazy leaf

It means Kavanaugh is a conspiracy theorist who is obsessed with the idea that Clinton may have killed Vince Foster and he misled grand jury in that case

This isn't working anymore. Politics are completely broken in Washington. This kike cunt is going to be accusing him of everything to delay the vote.

Its finally over........say it with me...MADAME JUSTICE

I wa raped by Kavanaugg just 5 minutes ago, I’ll tell you all about it if you just postpone the hearing.

Washington DC is a city-state with it's own government and laws apart from the Federal system

i'm kekking harder than i should be from this

>it's over

Attached: Ef0.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Bill and H-Clint have been killing for years to collect power for gnostic magic and summoning goetic demons

>Vince Foster
I'm not exactly sure that it's a good idea for dems to bring this up. Are they trying to remind the general public of Clinton crimes? What the fuck are they even thinking anymore?

Kavanaugh continues to be caught in lies to the Senate but we are supposed to believe he was a virgin that only took a sip of beer until he was married

If Republicans lose this battle, they might as well all put on ball gags and wear gimp suits

also (((Gerstein)))

politics is getting so surreal i have just tuned out, and then every so often i peek in a little bit and it's gotten 6 gorillion % weirder and more stupid

Oh you mean the Vince foster that Clintons killed to hide their crimes? Yeah hohoho karnavargde is really fucked now lol it’s her turn amirite

Ok, I'm losing track here. Is this before or after he was a virgin drunk rapist?

I will be raped by Kavanaugh on October 18. Pump my stomach for dna evidence.

It's like the Jews are the majority in the US....they are so loud and omnipresent.

Kek why did nothing come out in the actual hearings? Except "we have to stop these hearings"

Hi, CNN!!

They seem to be giving off last stand vibes because of how panicked they are and bringing up Vince Foster seems like they're in survival mode

I don’t know about the sip of beer part? Did he say that?

This is yet another thing that she should have brought up earlier if she thought it was important. Fuck them all, vote him in.

So this was all to get an extra week to research everything said to catch him in an error.

>Vince Foster reference
Liberal's attempt at 3d chess. It's like watching a guy without thumbs try to open a jar.

Ah so that’s why the Dems fear him, he’s red pilled on the Clinton cartel. Everything makes sense now.

why do the R care at all if the dems think that Kavanaugh is illegitimate??? let them cry. They already think Trump is illegitimate because of muh popular vote, even though we don't live in a democracy and never have.

They also think Gorusch is illegitimate because they didn't allow Merrick Garland, a confirmation hearing. Look what happened, Nothing! Dems bring it up once in a while in their therapy circles, but the country has moved on and Garland isn't on the court. If they didn't care about optics for Garland they shouldn't care about this bullshit with Kav.

They should confirm him, and this time next year, Npr will still be whining about Merrick Garland, and Colbert will still make rape jokes about Kavanaugh but the court will be conservative for a generation. what matters more, the ability to put forth a real agenda and not have a bunch of lying kikes pretend the world is upside down every step you take, or jimmy kimmel making jokes about you? time for these people to grow up

if there is a 4D chess angle it would be trying to dissuade clinton from running again in 2020 (she wants to SO BAD, lol) but i don't think that's what feinstein is doing

I'm amazed that they think anyone seriously believes this man is capable of being a sexual predator.
This guy looks completely harmless.There's no way a rational and unbiased individual would ever believe any of these accusations.

Yup.
The game is much grander than what we've been given.

>feinstein brings up Vince Foster
are you sure you want to go down this road

Attached: 1537570894373.gif (193x135, 1.4M)

It's crazy. I have no idea what they fuck they're trying to do at this point.
>he's interested in a death many many many people say is super god damned fishy
>this is gonna make him look crazy!
>this will in no way bring a man who we didn't kill bsck into the spotlight to bite us in the ass!
Calling it now next thing is going to be "he was interested in the rigged election that threw bernie out of the presidential race".

This is why the fake accusations came out. To dig into more documents. Scum.

Sidnt Foster eat his gun?

If the 2016 election taught us anything, it's that the DNC is filled to the brim with incompetent political advisors who are out of touch with reality.

The Republicans aren't doing good. It's just that the Democrats can't stop shooting themselves in the foot, over and over and over again.

Also, this is a very recent phenomena. DNC in 2008 were actually competent and cunning. The only explanation is that the DNC has been focusing on diversity hires over quality hires.

What happened to the rape accusation?

shhhhhh go back to sleep

Yes. I can't remember much of the theories. The one thing I remember being odd was they never found the bullet.
This was the Clintons, so you never really know.

>grand jury secrecy
>an area of law that is heavily disputed
>specifically about what constitutes a breach of it
>litigation about the subject of press releases about grand jury proceedings have gone on for years with little clarity
>only if it is bluntly obvious that the prosecutor is intentionally leaking specific info is the question of breach brought up
>the grand jury at issue here is the vince foster case
>one that is the subject of various theories because it was shady as fuck from the get go
This is the hill she wants to die on. Grand jury secrecy and sexual assault claims. Fucking really?

That lie isn't working for them, so this is the new one.

Obama's speeches he's been giving recently too he looks like a man who is 6 years into his presidency, not someone who left the job 2 years ago. His eyes were bulging.

Bringing up Vince Foster to a new generation?

She is crashing the party with no survivors after losing the primary.

Attached: IMG_1734.gif (200x200, 401K)

I dont know if high fives were invented yet

>(((feinstein)))

Attached: 1534582602650.jpg (351x304, 39K)

lmao like any of this shit matters

Gonna be a 51-50 vote in favor and there's nothing you can do about it because if the republicans don't push him through, they will lose the midterms

How would they even?
Look at some of the gore vids.
Bullet would just pop out of the skull and keep going.
With no idea on how it fired, id be more worried if there were bullet.

>who is obsessed with the idea that Clinton may have killed Vince Foster and he misled grand jury in that case
So they want to open that can of worms again? Lmfao. Not too bright.

She didnt lose.
You might want to go back and reconsider what you read.

I've seen that, the dude had a lot of practice tho.

Yeah, she really wants to bring up Vince Foster? That's getting seriously desperate. They're losing it over this. I guess it's not a surprise. Almost everything they've accomplished in the last 50+ years, they've done through the courts, and now they're losing that. But they act like they just realized it.

Audible chuckle from me

I'm not so sure about that. It may end up being a rallying cry for the Republicans. Cocaine Mitch is the Bill Belichick of politics. If anyone can win after a loss of a Supreme Court pick it's him.

Dude they play magic?

Attached: B627414F-2B7C-4A33-8C73-607B491EB33D.png (500x765, 201K)

Lol Vince Foster, seriously? Theyre using the USSR strategy now, just keep sacrificing all your manpower and hopefully overwhelm the enemy through sheer volume.

What's this Vince Foster stuff you guys keep mentioning? Please enlighten a curious europoor.
I read his wikipedia page as well as the page about his suicide but fail to see why this is such a huge deal to murricans.

They are dubbling down

Attached: image.jpg (465x322, 59K)

He shot himself in a heavily wooded area. Ken Starr had every tree removed within a large radius. I mean he went scorched earth on the spot. It was something the media bitched about.

They are high level wizards

Foster ate *a* gun, which his family didn't recognize as one he owned. He also had burn marks on his hands indicating that both hands were on the sides of the gun, not on the trigger. Like there would be if someone else was holding the gun, and he was trying to push it away.

Also not enough blood on the ground, car keys that weren't there and then suddenly appeared, a suicide note that appeared the second time they searched his briefcase, paramedics who reported seeing a hole in the side of his neck, etc. All the usual nothing-to-see-here aspects of an Arkancide.

Basically a dude who suicided while being involved with thr Clintons
The man himself did more by being able to be claimed to be assasinated in life.

Progs with the ass in flames.

Isnt foster where the meme about killing yourself with two bullets to the back of the head comes from?

Castration needed

Unless that was in excess of a kilometer of tree and soil removed and sorted, wouldnt work.

Yep
Despite it being a shot in the mouth

Im almost certain you're right, and what's funny is that they'll never be able to acknowledge it due to the death cult of diversity on the left. They'll only get more mediocre from here on out

Last I heard that woman was about to capitulate (or bargain for more statemoney to held her vote), I wonder what has change since them.

>Rosenzweig noted that legal complaints over alleged leaks from Starr's operationled to a federal appeals court ruling in 1999 that said grand jury secrecy covers only matters occurring in front of the grand jury or likely to occur there — and not issues like the general direction of the investigation or most activities undertaken by law enforcement agencies.
>"What matters is what actually happens in front of the grand jury," Rosenzweig said. "If I tell you the grand jury is not investigating something, that, by definition, is not something happening in front of the grand jury."
It's a nothingburger

No, Foster was shot with the barrel in his mouth, though at least one paramedic did report seeing a possible hole in his neck. The two bullets thing goes back to Arkansas when Clinton was governor. It was an unusually common way for people to die there.

>vince foster...hmm that sounds familiar
>hey earl, EARL...
>lawnmower dies down
>"what?"
>whos Vince Forster?
>"you mean Foster?"
>yeah I think so
>"isnt he that guy the clintons killed years ago?"
Coming to a suburnam neighborhood near you.

I have a feeling any shit about Vince Foster murder will be quashed pretty damn quick.

Hillary:Diane, WTF are you doing?

vince foster, wasn't that the guy who knew where the Clintons buried all their bodies back in Arkansas? i think it was under some place called Whitewater.

he's a cuckfag anyway, don't you have anything better mutts?

Kavanaugh wrecked my miata, I'll tell you all about it but postpone the hearing

Attached: Dm1tY1oU8AAwqtt.jpg (966x1200, 114K)

what a monster. im going to walk out at work now in protest

archive you piece of shit

Foster and the whole Ken Starr investigation is one reason on one cares what the Dems screech about. Back then, they came up with the "vast right-wing conspiracy" meme to discredit every bit of evidence that was raised against them. They set the bar for conviction impossibly high, and when Clinton was convicted of things like lying to the court, they shrugged it off anyway. They set the standard that scandalous accusations should be ignored.

they already do...i guess you mean in public?

Attached: 2659D0A4-DD0C-4426-A644-D5537B91DF31.png (853x480, 377K)

why the rush?

Simple.
If you can beleive Foster was murdered why not Kavanaugh rape?

>Sen Fenstein
>Hillary on line 1
>what the fuck are you doing you old kike!!!!

If every person that walked within 20 feet of Kavanaugh ended up getting mysteriously raped by an unknown assailant, then yeah, you could proabably compare the two.

Attached: 80c2ac5514fa80a611b92b9792d9277f.jpg (1200x1200, 243K)

Is this a legit happening or a distraction?

Attached: 1443857320543.jpg (919x1895, 718K)

Most likely a distraction because Feinstein knows Ford isn't going to show up tomorrow.

These accusation stories are fantastic. Do we have a Twitter campaign going for this shit yet? I want to lel at the chaos.

>hilarry being alive
She died before the election.
A year younger than Trump and all those health issues.

So wheres all the teams, interns, senators, and more?
Why is it always random loners and never firms or dead man switches?
Were you here when shills tried pushing a Baltimore cop to be on that list?

Except anyone who becomes a federal judge, and who actually makes it to Supreme Court nomination, has already had his or her life vetted to the moon and back. The feds literally go around and ask everyone you've ever known every detail they have about you, your personality, your life, your lifestyle, your beliefs--everything!

The RCMP even does this in Canada for anyone who makes it to the final stage of the Mounties application process--they go around and talk to your childhood and high school friends, on top of everything else.

Kavanagh has already been vetted, and very thoroughly. If there was anything untoward about him, it would have come out a long time ago.

I believe she is alive. Not well but alive.