Pedogate BTFO

Hahaha you fucking autists... relationships with younger people has been common since the beginning of time.
>tfw Jow Forums white knitted for a #metoo meme
Literally nothing wrong with it, see:
youtu.be/me6krWVfN8I

Attached: 750D55C2-8106-4FD9-8A92-7AF0EC5CB87E.jpg (416x500, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
archive.fo/6D8YE
archive.is/yfjOu
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/
youtube.com/watch?v=V3clz2t_cRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thankfully we have scientific method to tell us why fucking babies is wrong:
>Does Maltreatment in Childhood Affect Sexual Orientation in Adulthood?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
archive.fo/6D8YE

>Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma
archive.is/yfjOu (news article)
archive.fo/6D8YE (archive link to study)

>The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/

OP is part of NAMbLA, that's an organization where old men dream of fucking baby boys

Attached: there is no debate.png (730x772, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=V3clz2t_cRo

>OP is part of NAMbLA, that's an organization where old men dream of fucking baby boys

>doesn’t click link
>casts opinions anyways
Fuckin leafs

i not going giving them free links, wtf are you smokin?
here, have a fucking img
do your own research

Attached: nambla -bamn - lawyers.jpg (640x640, 79K)

What if the boy initiates, though?
I once had an underage boy wanted to blow me. First I thought it was horseplay. Then it became more. I didn't allow it to go that far, obviously.

Nah, it was never "common". It was always hated. Pedos were always taken out to the back 40 and summarily executed, back in the days before law enforcement. People always knew that messing with kids sexually messes them up mentally. That's why we always killed pedos. Then the "Enlightenment" came along.

On what? Dont need to research shit, link is POV from someone who’s actually been through it.
It’s obvious it doesn’t cause any harm

>relationships with younger people

I note that you used the words "younger people", rather than "children", or even "kids". Why is that? How many "younger people" aka "children" have you raped in your lifetime, OP?

One other point, humans have been evolving away from mating/breeding with newly pubescent humans aka young teens. We gradually realized that our survival rates were better by delaying breeding/marriage until young teens were fully, completely mature (brain development, height, foot size does not stop until late teens, and in some people, very early 20's).

We are literally evolving away from pedophilic tendencies. Therefore, pedophilia is now a vestigial response to human procreation. To be a pedophile is to be a literal fucking stupid caveman or cavewoman.

I can attest to that, in Pre-K (about 5 years old), I beat up this one kid in my class, and today he's gay.

Everyone is a little pedo, otherwise you aren't capable of bonding with anyone. Not even adults. To truly have a great relationship you must love the child version of your partner as well. Often during sex you actually regress to that child mindset. That's why people who supress their childhood the most become the most perverted towards children, because they can't identify with adults anymore in a sexual way.

Kys

>>you

Attached: 1536734744717.jpg (600x678, 54K)

This is true. I consider myself normal. I was molested when I was too young to remember. So besides people saying I was molested, I have no idea. I'm 24 and recently Ive been thinking fucking a CD or trap wouldn't be so bad. Which In honesty is gay. So this reaffirms that child molestation results in undesired social sexual dillemas

It's a brutal pill to swallow. I know, but it helped me escape inceldom by viewing women as children and regress to my childlike self around them. You will learn how to really connect. I learned this from hanging out with kids (platonically of course).
You should try it. It's an emotional rollercoaster, but it's worth it.

Attached: 70531713.jpg (1024x1042, 166K)

all pedos must die

you say no like a proper educated adult who understands limits.
Is that really difficult for you?
Works for me and I've never found my dick in a kid

i can't imagine what you went through but I can support you for talking about it and making others aware.
I'm in a large enough city that the gay community is hard to miss and most have similar backgrounds to share.

It was not difficult to turn him down, but it redpilled me that kids can have intense sexual desires towards adults. I was 24 at the time and very naive about sex still. However, it made my dick very hard for a moment, even though I'm straight. The boy was pretty feminine, though.

you and your ilk are trash james

Attached: jame i love children alefantis.jpg (604x352, 36K)

Thx for the red pill user

Okay, so he does love children. He's cool then. He would never hurt them.