Former npcs, when did you become self aware?

Attached: xi7J98SQi.jpg (205x246, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/your-brain-work/201011/new-study-shows-humans-are-autopilot-nearly-half-the-time
newscientist.com/article/2151137-your-autopilot-mode-is-real-now-we-know-how-the-brain-does-it/
theconversation.com/blind-in-the-mind-why-some-people-cant-see-pictures-in-their-imagination-86849
iflscience.com/brain/it-turns-out-some-people-genuinely-cant-imagine-things/
bbc.com/news/health-34039054
bookriot.com/2017/01/02/see-read-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

daily reminder that all gamer's and incels are automatically NPC's

Attached: super npced.png (765x1364, 605K)

Nice try NPCs. You cannot become aware

>MEMELABS

when a seagull flew into my face while I was on holiday in the Netherlands. I didn't even think I just bat it away with my hand.

The women of Leiden proceeded to beat me and call me an animal abuser.

The are only former npc if player 2 joins the game and takes control

>Flag
Don't tell him anything, he's trying to escape again.

Implying everyone besides yourself was an NPC all along. Nice one.

NPCs never become self aware, you can't "gain" a soul.

we all start as players on the earth server kike hacker.
but after they snip your dick shove a few things up your ass but the time your 4 you are a nice little npc and your rents probably helped.
"the sleeper must awaken" is accually the npcs needing to come around like sheep needing a leader thats the true power the elits hold how many minds or npcs can they will and abuse.
btw kill yourself kike, the day of the rope will be grand.

yids rape kids

Attached: 1528689434959.jpg (2145x1419, 803K)

Attached: spiderman npc.png (800x450, 677K)

This is actually about non npc people, lost in their own thoughts. The rest just get on with the task in hand.

"It turns out that just under half the time, 46.9% to be exact, people are doing what's called 'mind wandering'. They are not focused on the outside world or the task at hand, they are looking into their own thoughts. "
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/your-brain-work/201011/new-study-shows-humans-are-autopilot-nearly-half-the-time

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-155527~2.jpg (1080x1054, 111K)

I hope someone can relate to the story I’m about to tell.

My brain turned on, suddenly, while I was in my grandparents living room, sitting on their white floral chair, when I looked to my left and right, and I remember very consciously in my brain saying “okay, these are my arms, this is the left arm, this is the right”, and then slowly observed my body for the following minutes before I was finally introduced to the world. I have reason to believe that a simulation is possible based off of this. This isn’t the only experience, shortly after, before I ever recall looking in a mirror, I had a dream, where I could select my appearance. I believe I chose everything I would look like at that moment, and I also believe my awareness of apparence also occurred then.

This happened when I was 2-3 years old by the way

No just an analogy. Npc can be taken control of, I wasn't suggesting only 1/2 players smartass

"Ever realised you have driven yourself home but haven’t really been paying attention? Brain scans have revealed that when your mind wanders, it switches into “autopilot” mode, enabling you to carry on doing tasks quickly, accurately and without conscious thought.

Our autopilot mode seems to be run by a set of brain structures called the default mode network (DMN). It was discovered in the 1990s, when researchers noticed that people lying in brain scanners show patterns of brain activity even when they aren’t really doing anything. This research provided the first evidence that our brains are active even when we aren’t consciously putting our minds to work."
newscientist.com/article/2151137-your-autopilot-mode-is-real-now-we-know-how-the-brain-does-it/

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-160313~2.jpg (1080x1932, 281K)

I actually remember the day I became "self aware" at 7 years old.

Blind in the mind: why some people can't see pictures in their imagination
theconversation.com/blind-in-the-mind-why-some-people-cant-see-pictures-in-their-imagination-86849

Attached: file-20171127-14066-a590my.jpg (640x426, 19K)

What happened?

Interesting

One In Every Fifty People Could Have This Bizarre Condition That Impacts Your Imagination
iflscience.com/brain/it-turns-out-some-people-genuinely-cant-imagine-things/

bbc.com/news/health-34039054

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-161447~2.jpg (1080x1544, 223K)

I thought I was becoming an npc, but now the voices are coming back.

Attached: 33D37204-5AC7-4DAC-B6CD-8D6DF4B7B5AD.png (1440x900, 1.01M)

This meme is stupid, let it die.
Inb4, you’re A npc.

"When you’re reading, and your eyes are following the words, what do you see in your mind’s eye? Many readers claim they visualize characters, setting, and action – some even claim they can imagine sounds, smells, tastes and textures. Recently, I discovered that most people can recall visual memories. That was shocking, because I can’t."
bookriot.com/2017/01/02/see-read-2/

Just ask yourself this:

Fully operational at Greatest Story Never Told.

Attached: angry npc.png (851x685, 578K)

Best laugh I had today, thanks for this one user

wait there are people that don't do this?

daily reminder that everyone incapable of using apostrophes correctly is automatically an npc

>former
>I'm not an NPC, because....I made a thread saying I'm not!
NPC behavior for sure