What did the (((CBC))) mean by this?

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mississauga-brampton-diversity-1.4838442

>57% visible minorities

So it’s 57% white? How can non whites be a visible minority while being the majority?

Attached: 8B2848C1-614C-4674-BFD3-50D69CDF6639.jpg (750x1205, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJD6Y662VfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Pakis of Sauga voted for those people, the CBC acts like it's a board of directors thats not diverse. That's how pathetic they are nowadays.

Attached: 1536871409719.jpg (1576x750, 98K)

Don't listen to the Canadian media. They covered up the ISIS attack in North York and pinned it on an Armenian "Incel". Pic related was the original Facebook screenshot, visibly photoshopped.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 5.30.36 PM.png (1886x1172, 2.27M)

Exactly. I don't get this. Are they retarded? Go ask the people why they voted for a white guy. You'll probably find out that a majority of the Paki's didn't even bother to vote. And even if they did, does being brown magically make you more competent if your city is brown? This equal representation stuff is so stupid that it makes my head hurt.

Pakis, Poos, Niggers, SandNiggers and Chinks should rule White cities. Racist.

The CBC openly hates white people. Look at how they dragged Gerald Stanley's name through the mud before his trial even began just because he was defending his family and property from some Native armed robbers. And then of course there's this gem:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJD6Y662VfU

Holy shit. Mississauaga is kill?

>state issued canidates
what did the state mean by this?

I lived in Mississauga in the 80s when it was mostly white. Those days are long gone now

Why is the cbc so sexist? Do they have an issue with women being on the city Council?

White women are increasingly being thrown under the bus by the Left as well

53% whitey has no right to rule Canada whatsoever, as my Chinese Canadian professor in British Columbia University has said: we must make Canada an Asian country in this century.

Canada is a big, fat, slow and aging antelope that is increasingly being pursued by lions, hyenas, vultures etc. from all over the world

im moving to usa
do i bring cowboy hat and clap during movies?

>election white people to run shit
Atleast the 57% "minority" knows how to keep shit running.

What the fuck is a visible minority? As opposed to invisible glow in the dark Cia niggers?

The CBC needs to be dismantled.

Das right, European Canadians must understand it's time for them and their culture to silently walking into darkness and disappear at this point. Or simply unified with Mexico and mutt land to become NAFTA the country anyway, that will do the trick as well.

Someone needs to check the people in the pictures to determine how many of them are Jewish. If a majority of them are Jewish (why wouldn't they be?) then we need to accuse the CBC of anti-semitism.

because enough of the 57% visible minorities voted for these people
also "minority"

Attached: nightmare vision.jpg (722x349, 33K)

Why? It's important to have a national sound as a country, a sovereign state with progressive values , don't you know?

this isn't uncommon in canada, specifically about white city councils. pic related though said publication is dead and gone now

>candidates diverse
>voters diverse
>results are not
>t. rosenberg
>front page 2019: "should white canadians only get 3/5ths of a vote?"

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-083608_Chrome.jpg (1071x1369, 353K)

and white gay dudes

they saw flint and know what really happened despite the medias attempt at "fckn whitey"

vote Peoples Party of Canada to defund the CBC

>visible minority

so this is now the newspeak words for shitskin?

Attached: 1536258465851.png (477x539, 12K)

that, and also poc

poc sounds like a pejorative I have no idea why they chose it

Minorities have a terrible voting record for civic government because they feel it barely affects them:

Federal and provincial election topics:
>allow more refugees
>allow refugees to collect social security and healthcare without paying into it for a lifetime
>income tax levels
>provincial sales taxes

Civic governemnt:
>old ladies upset over changes to bus routes
>pride parade organization

It reads minorities. As in:
43% white
~20% other
~20% some other etc
Being 43% the majority.

Thinking whites and non-whites is racist btw and it leads to mistakes like the one you had.

Saw this article this morning and I kekked

>57% visible minorities
They aren't minorities, then.

Attached: 1537308210835.gif (499x367, 488K)

Mississauga is an immigration hub. The cities population doubled in only 25 years so that really fucks up the demographics. Unlike most cities where there is an aging population, Mississauga has only 10% of population at or above retirement age due to overwhelming number of young families moving in from overseas. 53% of the cities population are now first generation immigrants with families. India and Pakistan are the primary minorities and the city is now 12% Islamic.

That's just it -- I would argue that Brampton city council is 100% visible minority.

Whites will be replaced soon enough. All part of their plan. Disgusting and criminal as it is. Whites are being replaced and having their culture and heritage destroyed. Everything they built will be be given away to 3rd world shitskins.