This is the most damning evidence I have seen in a very long time that proves the necessity for stricter gun control in...

This is the most damning evidence I have seen in a very long time that proves the necessity for stricter gun control in the US.

Allow me to explain.

These two low IQ mongoloids thought it was appropriate to confront their neighbor with loaded firearms over a dispute about where to dispose of garbage. This proves that these two hillbillies lack the mental competency required to be gun owners.

The real problem is that there is an outdated and no longer relevant amendment that allows tens if not hundreds of millions of low IQ American mongoloids like these two to possess firearms.

You should NOT be allowed to own a firearm if you are prepared to use it recklessly like they did. America is a first world country and private citizens do not have the right to be judge, jury, and executioner.

The man who they killed was someone's husband, someone's father, and someones brother. Because of these two morbidly obese burgers there are children who will grow up with no father figure and will spiral out of control in their adulthood. Because of these two morbidly obese burgers there is a widow who will be severely depressed until the day she dies. Because of these two morbidly obese burgers the strength of an entire family unit has been permanently weakened.

For fuck sake. When will you guys see that now, more than ever, is the time to ban guns??

Attached: 1537494324898.jpg (931x524, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

This thread, again?

Attached: Typical leaf.jpg (920x868, 207K)

The dude who died would have lived if he didn't throw a bat and say "i'm gonna kill you" 7 times
But why do I bother responding to a falseflag post that is only meant to get ebin (you)s

The virgin orange shirt swung on those chad gunners. He derved to be shot and they should have dropped his annoying wife too.

FIrst of all kys and $age in all fields for reposting this stale pasta for the 4th time Obama leaf; secondly the entire reason we have a 2nd amendment is so that shit can never happen
lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c

Am I the only person that thinks that redneck bitch knew exactly what she was doing egging him on?
>Faggot meth head is gone
>Sheckles for her loss

A

Attached: 8AA62127-CA21-43B9-B9B0-A69A83806ADE.jpg (800x522, 114K)

>I'm going to kill you
>Look here's my bat
>I'm going to attack you with my bat now
>why did you shoot me?

Everyone in this situation were idiots and should have already been culled long ago. None of them should have been allowed the freedom to even engage in this garbage dispute in the first place.

Attached: 1526856261795.jpg (1007x1080, 500K)

>A fucking leaf

The jackass they shot was a meth addict with a long record and a history of violence who was threatening to kill them while wielding a bat and charging them. They ain't quality specimens but they didn't do shit wrong.

She knew. She didnt even really care when her husband was shot. What she saw was her slave provider, her free ride being pulled out from under her. Drugs have addled their brains and its sad to see a jury take their side.

Listen, we are going to keep our guns.

Best get used to the Idea.

>seen this exact same thread posted multiple times
Fuck off with your copy pasta bullshit leaf you dubble nigger faggot

Attached: 1533914613084.jpg (748x708, 151K)

I doubt it.

Attached: 1537830356566.png (1273x752, 132K)

You better back off

Attached: 1537548060967.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

>The man who they killed was someone's husband, someone's father, and someones brother.

He was also a mentally ill, criminal junkie tweaker, who threatened to kill the postman the day before.
Nothing of value was lost. I would probaly not shoot him, but call the police. I am a swede and dont know anything else

>1 post by this ID
My question is why do people start threads to make passing statements to influence countries handling of laws in other countries?

fuck off

Attached: 1511492132954.png (1024x768, 154K)

Hicks killing hicks is a win win though? The "victim" was clearly a terrible person, based on how he was dumping his crap, and egging on a couple of armed hillbillies. If he doesn't have enough brains to back down in that situation he should be kept clear from the gene pool.

go buy the only "weapon" you can in Canada you fucking leaf -- a 3" folding knife -- and stick it in your goddamn neck.

PS - only the kikes want to disarm populations, because then they can implement their jewgenda totally unopposed.

You think the children had a good father figure? These people clearly asked for it. I think the mom just wanted his husband to get shot. Escalating the situation, i wouldnt want these two raising me

you have literally found the response picture that will kill this thread, and clones of it

>Bucuz 2 whide men killed a guy wid a gun no one shuld bave guns

>(5 niggers shot dead in chicago just this morning)

>how do we stop these rednecks?

Moustache control

LOL self aware post

killing people and grtting away with it is easy in america. only like 4 things you gotta do and youre good

I doubt it

>newfags replying to copypasta
really Jow Forums

Attached: 1513611694039s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

He likes to dance so he should enjoy pole dancing with inmate Tyrone.

What do you expect from the normies that have flooded in recently?

Before: 3 idiots
After: 2 idiots

The math doesn't lie. What's the problem?

Attached: nobody-cares.png (680x512, 44K)

Because two rednecks shot a loud mouthed punk by a dumpster you think it's valid to disarm over 320 million people.
This isn't really even the best example you could provide. Really.

Attached: 1puwrd.jpg (500x500, 56K)

The freedom to fail goes right alongside the freedom to own weapons brainlet. Why not come visit me, I don't have a license for my butter knife.

>A leaf
into the trash it goes

Attached: images(37).jpg (324x156, 10K)

A FUCKING LEAF

>And yet room temperature IQ people continue to post.

>millions of low IQ American mongoloids
Niggers? Funny how you single out whites when blacks are committing the most murders with illegal weapons. How are these tough gun laws doing in Chicago?

Libs love ignoring the nigger gun problem

mr howard has been in and out of jail. hes reputation was known throughout the county.
the precautionary firearm was warranted.

>ITT leaf tells Americans what laws should be passed in US
How about a Russian telling you to go fuck yourself? Not your concern, mate.

Come and take it snow mexican

based and leaf pilled

Why did they bring guns out over trash?

too many leafs ITT

Attached: leaf.jpg (125x92, 3K)

You do know that means OP has only one post in this particular thread, right? What is your point then? Or are you yet another newfag who thinks that's the total of posts on Jow Forums?

Why are so many people shilling for these subhuman trash? Too many edgy kids on here I guess. Hope these low IQs get the needle

>For fuck sake. When will you guys see that now, more than ever, is the time to ban guns??
>rednecks killing rednecks.
Whats ur problem chief? It's not like it affects rich people. As far as normal americans should be concerned this is a non-issue.

Please, don't use this incident to spread hillbillyphobia. #NotAllHillbillies

When USA bans niggers is the only time they should ban guns

>it's ok to murder anyone you want if they don't have a clean record
Ok honey, time to put down the "Punisher" comics.

Attached: 11.png (254x252, 100K)

Good job hitting the nail on the head, someone died and 2 guys are going to jail over a dispute about a mattress.
2 families ruined over 'trash', how you think that bringing guns to a meeting with your neighbour is an acceptable thing to do in 2018 just boggles my mind, that is something i will never be able to understand about the american psyche

I dont give a shit about gun control in america desu, you idiots are free to do what you want. I was seriously considering a moving to the USA but the infatuation you guys have with firearms is really unattractive, you dont seem to want immigrants either even though you have a chronic shortage of quality software devs

I think i prefer looking and laughing from a distance desu, to be fair that video was some high-class drama, great entertainment, just like trump, good laughs to be had
keep it up my obese burger brothers, we need all the laughs we can get over here

Attached: trickle-down.jpg (500x623, 57K)

>norton

Attached: Steve Jobs.jpg (649x411, 30K)

i think i have a virus i did not write desu twice in that post

Fuck off and mind your own business you cum guzzling leaf.

Wow. He posted it again. The same god damned thing he posted last week.

Attached: 1537495288274.jpg (1000x652, 22K)

I still don't get it why the guy with the shotgun shit him. He was runnig away after the old one was shooting at him

>These two low IQ mongoloids thought it was appropriate to confront their neighbor with loaded firearms over a dispute about where to dispose of garbage. This proves that these two hillbillies lack the mental competency required to be gun owners.
They confronted a violent and belligerent individual who was infringing on their property rights. The only thing this scenario showed is that a lot of people get shot because they're violent idiots who don't know when they should back down. They gave him more than enough chances to walk away.

What kind of fucking moron starts a fight with two guys who are brandishing guns?

Nice pic. Was it before or after he left Microsoft?

Attached: IMG_0793.jpg (321x185, 11K)

10/10 if trolling

0/10 if serious

you can't predict particular circumstances like this. hurr durr let's get the government to step in and control everything. fuck off faggot

Suck my nigger dick. We will never give our guns to the government because someone was let fatherless. australia Gave up their guns and now is a shit hole. How will you convince people to give up theirs guns? Will you go door to door and say hello sir my you relinquish your gun? You would be shoot like that nigger of a father.

Just stay in Leaf-land you faggot. You have no business here.

Back off

>leaf

same post from the same flag

s-word

Tits or GTFO