The End of Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=lw5LjZ3Q7j4

Attached: download (17).jpg (474x281, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45592997
reddit.com/r/canada/comments/9j3ikn/daily_reminder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 852182948_898923.gif (391x400, 315K)

Canada was never a thing* so it cannot end

Good by Xanada; I hardly knew you and I still don't give one flying fuck...best of luck Xir, I hope you and your Dog are happy in your open relationship

Attached: 1536871409719.jpg (1576x750, 98K)

I’m okay with this as long as its legal

if the people vote for it then it can happen

Attached: 354D881B-51D5-478D-B7C4-EDBDD2781DE7.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

We can always strive for the death of all canadians

I WAS REFERENCING THERESA MAY YOU DUMB FUCK JUST FUCKING LAUGH, SHIT

>The average Canadian family of four spends about $12,000 on food a year.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45592997

Since I'm not Canadian but a slavic cockhole I'm not at all insulted when burgers shit on Canada. Canada is not a thing* it's an area managed by a bunch of retards in Ottawa. When you attack Canada* you are attacking the managment because nobody really identifies as part of Canada* Albertans don't identify with Canada* Quebeck doesn't idnetify with Candada* the masses of Chinks and Poo's don't identify with Canada* most Ukranians don't identify with Canada* in fact the only ones who would identify with Canada are the ethnically ambiguous urbanites of Ontario and Vancouver who are not exactly anglo, (real anglo's are pretty much extinct here) not exactly French and not exactly American nobody knows what the fuck they are and nobody cares they do identify with Canada* in the form of retardation like muh healthcare muh hockey and muh beer but they are soifed non-breeding deracinated population who isn't long for this world so nobody really cares

no, i'm taking it seriously, Alberta should join the US

Their damn immigrant they love so much are leaking into the U.S now. So many poos and chinks in the city closes to me.i guess not much losse since the niggers ruined it once the mob left.

They should threaten to but I don’t think they should. Canada needs to be shocked into conservatism.

i want to hit you over the head with a goalie stick

Alberta would be destroyed if they did that, you would be opening the gates to the whole US population.

That’s a conservative number, at least here in alberta. Most people I know eat out like 4 days a week and buy premium meat products for bbq the 3 other days.

>Alberta becomes 51st state
>Israel declares that it is too white
>Much needed cultural enrichment from Syria, Afghanistan, Mexico, South America
YES DO IT DECLARE INDEPENDANCE

as a maritimer, i think alberta should go for independance and join the u.s.

they work hard and the rest of canada treat them shitter then the quebecers.

if anyone has more reason to separate, its the albertans.

Would this mean we would we have to subsidize all the niggers and spics in America? And what would be preventing thousands of nigs and spics to come up north for cheaper living? What would prevent them from saturating our institutions via affirmative action?

Also,i still love you Canada,

Then why stop at alberta? why not admit that Ontario is scuffed and Balkanize canada.
I for one, would want to see what would happen to New Brunswick if it was independant

>have to choose between being white or being ruled by a government that would accept help putting out giant fires

tough choice

we would either have to form a maritime union or join the u.s or quebec.

i think joining the u.s would solve a lot of our issues too though.

maybe become "Greater maine"

What happened to Wild Rose, btw?

Not false. Have a bastardized (You)

but if they separate then quebec does and no one has to pay them to stay in """canada""" anymore

every major city is being replaced already, plus the mexicans are already working in the oil fields so there won't be much of a difference
there are already mexicans who were working the shitjobs until the immigration crackdown and muzzie replacement started

The Maritime provinces join up together into their own small nation, Saskatchewan joins Alberta, Manitoba joins Ontario. BC might try to go on their own or might also join with Alberta (or just become Washington North...).

This the mob thing i keep telling peapole they might have been asses but the secound the got busted up the same year drugs muging car theft street shooting started going on

You know us better than we know ourselves.

>tfw you will never see a maritime union

Alberta and Sask. will both be anschluss'd by the USA in a near future.

well, then why not hold yourselves hostage and threaten to secede.
Central government pays big bucks

I can imagine seeing a Maritime Union forming and the fishing industry restarted.
it would be funny to see everyone joining their own unions while leaving quebec to rot on its own

Video is lies after lies. Retards on pol will believe it though.

Quebec is actually FULL of natural resources. They just don't exploit them because it'll just go to the other "have not" provinces.

if only user. a man can fantasize

Attached: Craig--From-East-To-Western.jpg (600x600, 39K)

CSIS is here protecting us from our divergent thoughts!
Hello there SERCO slaves!

>puis-je r-rejoindre s-s-s'il vous p-plaît
i want to see quebec burn in a really big forest fire

Huge difference between flooding your country with gooks and poos vs nigs and spics. And besides, we would be sacrificing virtually all political representation due to sheer population. Western Separation first, if both countries then solve their problems, then look at unification, but not before.

Merged with the Progressive Conservatives to form the united conservatives last year, currently the opposition in alberta

sure, i believe that and they to export hydroelectric energy because it's a surplus but the sun already warned quebec with a solar flare and there may be another one coming just for them. They really should be nicer people, ya kno
a solar flare will light up all the transformers, again, but this time it will be during the late summer during a dry spell

This fucking this, /thread

They also fuck over the Maritime provinces to keep them dependent on them.

fair enough.
To be clear I would want the Americans shrug off their debt-slavery system (Federal Reserve Act) before even thinking of joining otherwise it would be like jumping from one clogged toilet to another.

wait for the great fire then attack
kek

they were actually debating uniting the maritime provinces as one big province to centralize and sort out al ot of the problems we half all separated

but got curb stomped before it even took off

everyone is either too low iq to want change and the people in power in each province HATES the idea cause its only going to be 1 premier, 1 minster, 1 finance guy...

you know, the typical greed.

Attached: Craig--True-Patriot-Love.jpg (600x605, 46K)

>all these butthurt anglos

You're the most ridiculed nation on Jow Forums for a reason, it's not your fault but you guys are genetic refuse who couldn't make it to the USA and choose poor man's option instead.

If Quebec had it's own flag on Jow Forums everyone would say it's the broest of them all.

>implying Canada isn't also controlled by Israel and kikes
>implying kikes don't already have plans to ethnically replace white canadians

and you're implying your not french sewage thats left over from when they handed the country over to the british crown?

Also keep sending those equalization payments. My subsidized education won't pay itself.

Attached: 1537219819775.png (987x715, 299K)

or go with the american concept of a republic where all three governments remain as such and use a forum to debate, no leaders just representatives and someone to watch the clock with a gavel

>This triggers the commies

Attached: carre vert.jpg (435x290, 40K)

I hope the Albertosers do leave.
Fucking retarded feminist snowtexans. Some of the worst shit in the world.

>Trying this hard to troll

Attached: When you finally become a frenchy.jpg (472x497, 51K)

> anglos
there really aren't any. They are ethnically ambiguous mix of mystery meat migration waves from Europe that larp as anglos because they really have nothing to lean on in terms of culture or history ( America has world wars the Wild West etc Australia has cool animals and alcoholism) that would mold them in anything resembling a nation so they lean on fucking Tim Hortons and Hockey Teams and muh Queen but it's shallow and not real so they are basically Americans culturally and ethnically who have to find a way of not being American so they lean back on faggotry outdoorsiness muh Mooses and shit

It is truly retarded that Atlantic Can is not one political unit ... utterly baffling

When an independent state negotiates cession to the US, they can get all kinds of special perks in the bargain. Texas did this.

Attached: ee0ffd21-de24-482b-8221-fbeb5c6315f6.png (5545x3217, 818K)

Everyone had the option of returning back in France. The pussies left, leaving the alpha to breed ubermensch.

There's a reason why everyone in North America comes here just to have a chance of seeing our women and be good anglo beta orbiters.

Attached: quebec2.gif (949x712, 3.62M)

What did Texas get? I know they are a bit more independent in their electrical infrastructure, but I'm not familiar with any other significant differences.

bien dit

Economically speaking, based on current trade you have as much tying you to the US as you do to Canada.
However, this is a hypothetical future where parts of Canada have joined the US, so it would make more sense to join the US as they would no make up a majority of your trade.
Also, you share a larger land border with the US. Please bring Nova Scotia and PEI with you.

Attached: CanadaUS_TradeWare.png (761x696, 295K)

>Oui mr. Scheckelberd je veux payer plus cher pour mon education mêmé stem
>Jean Charest je t'en supplie donne plus de mes taxes a la mafia

>*Perd les elections contre le pire candidat que le PQ a jamais presenté*

hahahahahaha

Attached: 1537725975915.png (800x400, 15K)

Ceci

Si tu pense encore comme ça quand t'es plus sur le BS, t'es incorrigible.

>come home, snowtexans

Attached: 1523214279085.jpg (426x364, 62K)

>Il veut s'endetter a vie pour une certification glorifiée

t'es un esti de mongol mon gars

Attached: 1537793935092.jpg (666x844, 74K)

Montana is open to the whole US population yet forty times more people live in LA County alone than people living in the whole state of Montana.

every leaf faggot i meet i always say 'canada isnt a real country' to them and they get offended

why do leafs not have any sense of humor or history

J'aime pas l'idée de payer par le nez pour qu'une grosse salope puisse étudier comment mieux brasser la marde avec un drapeau communiste avec mes 'sti de taxes.

Quand ça s'applique seulement au cours de Génie, Science, Mathémathiques et les métiers comme Soudeur/Dessinateur Industriel/Machiniste/etc... on en reparlera.

>not divided into smaller states, allowed to keep absurd size. This would obviously apply to you today, but it was a much bigger demand back then. Senate wanted to admit TX as two states, one slave, one free.

>Right to split into 5 states. If something important enough come up (senate or convention of states start passing amendments, for example) Texas can unilaterally become 5 states, therefore gaining 8 senators and 4 governors. Texas also gets to draw the boundaries of these states, so they can be gerrymandered if necessary.

>Most importantly, the right to secede. Yanks say we lost this perk after our forced readmission to the US in 1865, but there is disagreement as that would mean that the CSA was in fact a sovereign country, which yanks deny. They avoid his contradiction at all costs but the point is, Texas definitely had this right before 1861, and Alberta could too.

Attached: 1523212134573.jpg (4500x4334, 1.31M)

Our flag was changed to a fucking leaf, and daddy truderp declared that we were now a multicultural country and thn his son declared we were a post-national state. And just like your South, they are taking down problematic statues here too. History here is apparently something to be ashamed of now and there is a distinct lack of humour living in a Liberal dystopia.

Attached: How to fix canada.jpg (950x526, 63K)

This is not photoshopped. Saw it in Shoppers Drug Mart yesterday

Attached: Zoomer.png (670x895, 511K)

Moses Zniemer's great venture. All Jew all day.

people have been vandalizing his posters all over my extremely liberal campus. the rake is soon my dudes

Get out of Toronto, or better yet the country, you scum.

>J'aime pas l'idée de payer par le nez pour qu'une grosse salope puisse étudier comment mieux brasser la marde avec un drapeau communiste avec mes 'sti de taxes.

tinquiete pas c'est pas toi avec ton pti 30$ de l'heure qui perd de l'argent c'est Schlomo avec son 1M par ans de pratique medicale.

Tu sera bien content que ton fils puisse avoir un diplome d'ingenieur en mêmé sans qu'il s'endette a 100k des le debut de sa carriere sur ca tete sans options d'hypotheque.

>Quand ca s'applique
ca marchera jamais comme ca donc prend le moin pire des choix au lieux de montrer ton cul a Chaim et Josh pour qu'ils te double tag team l'anus.

>Il supporte Jean Charest II et ca gang d'anglo
Malheureusement je pense que t'es sans espoir. Au chambres a gaz quand on etablit l'ethnostate quebecois.

Oversimplification from a self-hating leaf. We have plenty to be proud of. First, we out-performed America in both world wars, krauts claimed as much both times. Two, we sent the kikes back to Auschwitz. Three, we had our own manifest destiny and simply sent all the injuns to towns in the middle of nowhere and didn't build roads or plumbing. (Fucking based). Four, we had a deep rooted belief in traditionalism and nationalism before Trudeau Sr. and the commies fucked that up. Five, we were 97% white, while America had to deal with large Nig and Mestizo populations. Six, we don't feel the need to fight every jewish war. Seven, despite our young history we have clearly started off better then 99.9% of all other countries in human history (Only the USA tops us). Just look at some other European countries, for comparison. Eight, we have 200,000 Juden while America has 5-6 million Judens. Eight, we have been one of the most free and prosperous countries, on the planet, since our inception.

Your main problem with Canada is that it hasn't had any major crisis to form a united identity. While I agree with that, our success is not a valid excuse to hate ourselves. And besides, the crisis we need to form that identity is here. While the neglect of our cultural heritage was and is a colossal mistake, it does not have to be fatal. There is no reason to be attracted to the "fair weather patriots" in America who cling to their pride in the old revolution, while ignoring the modern day tyrants who rule them. The new revolution and struggle is today, not 200 years ago. You want to be proud of Canada? Help us overcome this struggle.

Attached: Canada.png (959x1465, 3.19M)

This
Atlantic canada should secede:they would control the eastern coast, and st. lawrence seaway. Could make up for lost income by charging tariffs on ship traffic.
Alberta and Saskatchewan should secede: They control canada's oil.
Do that, Quebec would also split (they're french) And take the canadian shield with them.
Ontario would be fucked, shitskins would migrate to ontario, quebec, bc for better benefits.
By the time they realized diversity is not a strength. They would already be 100's of separate ethnic feudal states.

Anyone here work in Toronto and live outside of it? Where is a good, affordable, "safe" are to live outside of Toronto?

States of the beast Illinois, indiana, Ohio

Of Alberta became part of the US would they be red or blue?

>First, we out-performed America in both world wars
>Being proud of being the best goy
>literally fighting for a german queen that never so much as farted in your direction and saw you as a bunch of irrelevant inbred peasants
I can't even...

>krauts claimed as much both times
It's literally one of the oldest propaganda tactics to uphold the underdog in order to make the main enemy nation look retarded.

>Three, we had our own manifest destiny and simply sent all the injuns to towns in the middle of nowhere and didn't build roads or plumbing. (Fucking based).
And now you cuck out for them on every occasion including but not limited to letting them sell goldmines to burgers in exchange for half a dozen beer cans.
Based retard.

>Four, we had a deep rooted belief in traditionalism and nationalism before Trudeau Sr. and the commies fucked that up.
Hahaha holy shit. I can't continue I'm done but the rest is equally retarded.

Attached: 24523578023452.png (1032x1100, 648K)

There is no meme out there to to make this into anything resembling a unified nation state.

>First, we out-performed America in both world wars, krauts claimed as much both times.

And nobody really gives a fuck about that there is no culture of victory like in the UK or a cult of veteran worship like in the US with the NFL, the parades etc because Canada played second fiddle to the US and the UK in that war and a huge chunk of the country wanted nothing to do with it.

> Two, we sent the kikes back to Auschwitz. Three, we had our own manifest destiny and simply sent all the injuns to towns in the middle of nowhere

nobody cares about this

> Four, we had a deep rooted belief in traditionalism and nationalism before Trudeau Sr. and the commies fucked that up

Can you define what this means? deep rooted traditionalism* Every country had deep rooted traditionalism before WW2. Canada was founded as a territory that the UK got tired of ruling directly and set up a political compromise between the Anglo and the French population over the years the anglo part became riddled with ethnic enclaves of Irish Scottish, Germans, Italians Eastern Euro's who arrived in waves of migration up to WW2 with a few anglo holdouts remaining in Ontario the Maritimes and Newfoundland there was nothing at all holding this together except the economy over time they became mixed together until we have what we have now. Trudeau sr came up with multicultrualism for a reason because it was simply the established reality at that point they were looking for a unified meme a unified value to hold this territory together and came up with:

"hurr we're not Americans we are multicultural and post national and tolerant"

Whatever then, hate your country and countrymen then coward. You're of no value to your nation or country.

>Can you define what this means? deep rooted traditionalism*
Kosher evangelism and lizard worshipping

Ironborn are bretty gool. Do not lump them in with leafs.

Attached: 198378743.jpg (667x486, 72K)

Well I'm not anglo so take that as consolation Josh.

You never had a real country because you never tried to make one to begin with. Up until the 60s you were just a bunch of wannabe brits trying so hard to suck the King/Queens lizard cock for attention.
Then somehow you elected one of us, the most post national, communist, anti-ethnostate faggot we could provide you retards with and called it a day.

Look at all the self hating leafs on Jow Forums trying to suck mutt cut dicks in /ptg/ and American thread. 80% of leafs hope the tariff wars will result in Canada's collapse.
It's so bad I even find myself defending Canada sometimes. Out of sheer pity I guess.

Attached: 1520921562485.jpg (2000x1333, 1.26M)

t. nigga whomst is ruled over by canucks

>Can you define what this means? deep rooted traditionalism* Every country had deep rooted traditionalism before WW2.
America rejected traditionalism in favor of liberalism, your statement is incorrect. The loyalists supported traditionalism and warned of the consequences of the enlightenment era revolutions. Needless to say, in hindsight, they were correct.
>"hurr we're not Americans we are multicultural and post national and tolerant"
I love America and desire only the best for both their country and ours. It's the self-hating leafs I cant stand. They all cry about no culture and patriotism, while exuding said qualities. It's pathetic and hypocritical.

"hurr America is great because they have an un-apologetic pride in themselves and their culture. Therefore I will hold no pride in my country and culture."

if ya don't like Canada so much you should leave it then lmao

Attached: worried and gomcerned.jpg (542x540, 62K)

shhhh

where's my daily equalization payment. Don't be late.

Attached: quebec vs canada.jpg (612x637, 202K)

its only frustrated e-nibbas who hate that we aren't as flashy as other countries, broadly being nice folks who aren't americans isn't a super outrageous identity, but its comfy as fucc in practice.

In any case, infighting mega gay, vote Bernie as a start to preserve what we still have

very poor banter, are you sure you're a Canadian?

> Therefore I will hold no pride in my country and culture

There was never an attempt to make a Canadian culture in the first place. There's the culture of ethnic enclaves: Ukrainian culture promoted and celebrated ditto for every other separate Euro culture ditto for Pajeets and Chinks, ditto for Quebec and Alberta who larp as Cowboys who hate the federal government and threaten to gtfo with the oil to America when they feel like it there's no overarching Canadian culture except multiculturalism tolerance Hockeyshit and American movies tv show and Music look at the top charts and it's American shit with that faggot Drake and Justin Bieber all Canadian actors live and work in Hollywood and feel a greater impulse to comment on American culture and society while not giving a fuck about Canada

I loathe the milquetoast, Little Johnny-follow-the-rules character of our country.

Made a thread on r/canada. Yes I am an unironic redditor attention craving shitposter please give me (you)s before they delete it

reddit.com/r/canada/comments/9j3ikn/daily_reminder/

Attached: 1525982125684.png (754x698, 370K)

youre getting your ideas of us from American media sadly enough. Lament for a Nation really was prophetic in its view that (((American))) and Capitalism would greatly diminish the uniqueness of our country. Its sad, but even still we are who we are, don't be blackpilled about being similar to America, the worldwide elite are thrusting this fate upon everyone.

To address your main point though, don't fuck around in the cities or suburbs,theyre long gone culture wise. You can still see nice Canadian towns and cities in rural areas.