Friendly Reminder, that while you are here discussing pseudo-politics, thinking of yourselves as intellectuals...

Friendly Reminder, that while you are here discussing pseudo-politics, thinking of yourselves as intellectuals, trying to prove why blacks are inferior, or how jews are controlling the world,
and thinking you are special because you are a part of some " secret internet cult" , the rest of the rest of the world is socializing and having sex and enjoying themselves, and progressing their careers, and bettering their bodies.

Niggers, Spics, Chinks, even whites, are living life, while you are here discussing useless, non-consequential crap thinking that it will have a great impact on the world, and world politics, when really it won't even make a dent.

You are a loser, and are wasting your life away, talking to other sweaty, smelly, ugly, frustrated virgins.

Congratulations! You played yourself.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 12K)

Thanks for the heads up

Yeah, thanks. Better go become xormal then.

Attached: 1537904624106.jpg (3034x4370, 2.46M)

Kike Alert

If you view normalcy as extremes, then i feel very sad for you.
You must have a very pathetic and lonely life.

Sorry but the average person isnt smart or funny or creative or fit or charismatic. Its those who stand out and become different that you are idolizing as what normal people are.

E D G Y Teen Alert

Trying to win over internet strangers won't help your real life problems, Todd. You will still be lonely, ugly, and working a dead end job in the near future.

I’m getting laid too. Definitely not working out, that is for Persian kikes or nogs

Jews pushed America into Iraq in 2003. Do you want to die for Israel?

>He doesn't understand that everyone else that's normal is boring and unsuccessful
>Unironically thinks that people nowadays are happy as an NPC

Attached: 1461517578535.png (500x358, 179K)

Not even trying to put in the effort towards a better life shows how much this website has brainwashed you.

People on Jow Forums idolize mental illness, loneliness, depression, an unhealthy, ugly, obese body. They engage in contests to see who is the biggest loser.
To idolize anti-social and borderline autistic behaviour is a very, very unhealthy thing to do, and you have been trapped already.
Seems like its too late for you, Luigi.

How much time do you think the average person stays on here daily? You act as if this is a full time job with no chance of doing anything else.

Attached: 1520597101610.jpg (316x325, 16K)

No one here idolizes that you fucking meme flag

Attached: 1525804244489.jpg (821x1024, 201K)

>implying im not in stem
>implying i dont get laid
>implying im even Jow Forums
Im crossboarding from lgbt genius, i just dont have an unhealthy desire to be the same as everyone else around me.

> He thinks he is unique, and not like the other boys because he uses Jow Forums.
>He thinks because unhappiness and misery exists in this world, its a good enough excuse to never improve upon yourself.

Why are you here today fedora

Attached: 7591EB6C-68B8-4EDE-BF50-5FEDC9886B52.gif (652x562, 392K)

You're retarded right?
Pol isn't fat accepting, Pol doesn't push stupid mental disorders like trannyism. At best you got that Pol encourages a bit of autistic searching of data, but most would call that truth seeking you fucking kike.
And btw you can use this site and have a job, workout and a girlfriend. An advantage of anonymity, but you know this considering your meme flag

You are a contrarian just for the sake of contradicting popular opinion.
Just because something is a popular opinion, doesn't necessarily mean its bad.
Just because majority of people strive towards a happy family, a healthy and fit body, a fulfilling career doesn't mean it's bad, just because it's popular.

Maybe you became a faggot just to contradict the society. Your whole life is based on trying to be unique by mindless contradiction.
So in a way, you are way more retarded than the normal population

you think you're unique because you're shilling on 4 chan? lmao

Come on, Todd.
We know you don't workout. We know you don't have a girlfriend. We know you work a shit job.

You know in your deepest hearts, that i'm telling the truth.

>discussing pseudo-politics, thinking of yourselves as intellectuals
Literally what Jews do all the time and why they've monopolized the narrative until now.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

>lol@chan faggots
>posts on Jow Forums

Attached: Expanding-Brain.jpg (857x1202, 107K)

I'll give you shit job, but I'm married and do exercise. Fun fact the university I graduated from allows students,alumni and faculty to use the gym but whenever I go (usually around 14:00) at most 1 other person is there. The university teaches at least 2500 a year in first years alone.
Hate to tell you but most people aren't all that into self improvement. We at least have /Sig/. To cap off you're a kike

I’m going with a 2nd generation Poo in either the US or the Kingdom. They like the whole workout thing, it is their armor to fuck girls. He is angry because white girls still won’t touch because he is a Poo

So 2 EU memeflags make a bait thread . . .

this entire thread is just you projecting, go kill yourself.

Attached: 1526950002985.jpg (265x265, 20K)

See its funny that i said i do all the things you accused me of not doing, but then you said i dont do them again anyway? Its almost like you cant read. The beauty of doing your own thing is that you can call me a contrarian or a faggot if you want, i dont really care. What i do makes me happy, but you're here trying to start a fight with some inbreds on a taiwanese archaeology forum to try and validate your world view. I hope you figure it out soon before you're too old to really enjoy the life you're given. Dont bother replying, i have better things to do.

Whart a huge faggot
I hope you're paid for sucking so much dicks
Probably a kike

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1527121393888.png (657x488, 585K)

Nah dindu, I'm getting payed extraordinarily well fucking off at work browsing this board.

>i need to do all of those things because otherwise i can't look down at other people as the only form of validation for all my hard work
you are scum and no amount of "happy points" you accumulate will change this core fact

Congratulations! You wasted your time on us. What an enlightened individual you must be to come here in bad faith !

sage

No matter how many times you say you are accepted by the whites, you will always be a paid monkey they don’t trust

>the rest of the rest of the world is socializing and having sex

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

Couldn't you come up with anything mildly interesting, fag?

>tfw I'm being paid while shitposting on Jow Forums

Damn, OP, you really got me there.

>Friendly Reminder, that while you are here discussing pseudo-politics, thinking of yourselves as intellectuals, trying to prove why blacks are inferior, or how jews are controlling the world,
>and thinking you are special because you are a part of some " secret internet cult" , the rest of the rest of the world is socializing and having sex and enjoying themselves, and progressing their careers, and bettering their bodies.

I think you're upset with Jow Forums because it intimidates you, deep down.

That would explain why your first post is just ad hom.

I had sex yesterday lmao

Oh quit your bullshit.
Deep down you know having a normal social life, having normal, supportive friends, having a girlfriend/lover who cares and loves you is very important.

And you know that you want it. You are just frustrated because you missed out on teenage love that the rest of us 99 percent of the population enjoyed, and know you must justify that by dismissing social life and love life by calling it boring, and beneath you.

I respect that. I hope you continue to partake in normal activities that are essential for a life, and don't get influenced by this website which dismisses all of that.

do u rly think being here is the only thing i do with my life/time......

*creating-new-algorithm̸̱̣̰͍̽͊̕*

Attached: 1483053324758.jpg (569x320, 36K)

And seeing as you're here, so are you

No, but the fact that you are here, and using this website tells me alot about you, your character and your non-existent social life.

Attached: 9170B108-EE10-4977-BB1C-37193E2D2266.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

Interesting, how were you able to come up with this inference/discernment, if I may ask?

This place, is pure comedy to me.

Attached: cycloid.gif (500x500, 1019K)

The rest of the world doesn't seem to see the bigger picture. Try to ask a normie the Birth rate of its own people, try to ask them why the Second World War started.

They live in a state of ignorance, focusing their entire existence on their job and fucking, a life that is in many way hollower than mine.

I have no doubt that Jow Forums has many intelligent individuals in his ranks (like the guys that localized the ISIS camp by checking the sky and the position of the stars) at the same time I don't claim to be an intelligent person, on the contrary I am a person that played himself in various occasion.

Yet my broken persona doesn't make any of my argument less valid. Niggers still have an AVG Iq of 75, muslims are still violent etc...

Also I don't want a society in which you have to outsmart people in order to live with dignity, I want a society in which you only need to be honest, and the modern multiculti ultra capitalist societies will make this impossible.

>You are just frustrated because you missed out on teenage love that the rest of us 99 percent of the population enjoyed

How does your theory hold up with Jow Forums users who had all those things?

And in any case, it's not an argument. Its just ad hom.

Are you worried that if you present an argument, you'll look like an idiot and have to admit that a group of people you think are social rejects actually might be smarter than you?

Listen nigger, everybody here knows their mistakes, that's why they are funny when you put those feelings in pepe or wojak or something, but it's to each one to improve himself, and if you do improve you can still post here you retard.

You're really triggered, aren't you?

yeah no lol. ii'm pretty well adjusted got loads of friends and could hook up with girls pretty easily. I'm just sick of the rampant degeneracy that our culture promotes and the trickling effects it has on the population. I'm happily going to be voluntary celibate and harness my sexual energy until i find that amazing divine feminine woman

This board is one of the last vestiges of free speech not blocked/censored by the big tech companies. Its always good to have a different perspective on life and you can healthy integrate viewpoints here day to day. Theres a lot of truth on this board

I'll give you I don't have much connection with people, being schizoid, I still have a good job and workout. In the meantime, I'm appaled by the gross consumerism and ignorance of those around me, being blissfuly unaware of how western Europe is slowly turning into a shithole.

I feel like Cassandra.

Yeah, sure.
I totally believe you.

Attached: images (1).jpg (640x480, 23K)

Lol try again married with 2 kids. I tbink your alert sytem is busted. Mine alert system still 100% success rate.

This was a good attempt, see you same time next week.

Yes, but not the ones you want. Poo’s and orientals are easy for you Mahmet

You didn't need to tell me that you are schizoid.
I could tell by the rest of your post itself.

You have delusions about how you must save the world from consumerism. Just watched Fight Club, did we, little Timmy?

The thing is Timmy the rest of the world doesn't need saving, it doesn't care about your thoughts. If consumerism was really such a big worry for the rest of the population, they would have got rid of it, way before you could spell consumerism.

So you can put your big and unique brains, and your high IQ to rest for today.

lmao believe what you want. I'm sure you know exactly what faceless internet users wtih no profiles look like in real life

maybe an anonymous board is enticing for people who want to speak their mind and think about controversial topics without worrying about effecting their reputation

kek

I wouldn't say what is discussed is 'non-consequential' it's of great concequence

we’ve already changed the world, and you shouldn’t expect this to end anytime soon. deep down, you know this. you wouldn’t be posting this tripe if you felt otherwise. hope you survive a terrible car accident, and catch MRSA in the hospital’s burn unit.

I'm shitposting at work though.
So according to your criteria, I am passing 3 of 5.

Yes.
Its your posts that will dictate world politics and foreign policies.

You should continue posting and expressing your valuable thoughts otherwise the world leaders would be at wits ends.

Take your pills, Mate.

He must have a purpose. I’m wondering, did he get triggered from that kike lawyer getting taken yesterday and thinks he will stop all of that by shaming

lool he didn't reply
also both of you are fags

Attached: 1537040109951.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

>are a loser, and are wasting your life away, talking to other sweaty, smelly, ugly, frustrated virgins.
>Congratulations! You played yourself.

So. Much. Projecting.

lol i bet u dont even suck dick faggot

For you, for you, my life, my love, my own

Attached: woman haters club.jpg (298x348, 14K)