Be me

>be me
>be a uni student who attends to top tier college in Japan
>go back to the hometown where shitty uneducated people live in
>my father said "long time no see, son. How is life in college?"
>I told, "Life in college is so fucking great, I don't have to stand with retarded people anymore!"
>my father said "Don't forget that you raise in here! This is your hometown; you must come back to this place and inherit our lands."
>I told, "what? I don't need useless lands. It's useless in 2018. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Tokyo or NYC(or Silicon Valley). I will probably start the career as the banker."
>father said "NO. NO No. you have the duty to inherit tradition. We have rich family history, this is your hometown. Why don't you come back?"
>I told "Because I hate non-educated idiots (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking hate this town with outdated customs. I have opportunity to make the ton of money, and why do I have to give up for what?"

I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be so fucking idiot. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?

Attached: 1324690418001.jpg (388x380, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maxim.com/news/ninja-shortage-town-japan-2018-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>living in the grid
How’s your teaching there?

this is honestly really triggering.

my dream is to live on a farm. to kill my own meat and sow my own crops. people like you, LOCUST BRAIN, you ruin my dream and I want to kill you.

Son i am very disappoint. You bring dishonour to our famiry

nice pasta and proxy, faggot

saged and reported

Dont be mean, living far from cities makes you more likely to suffer from depression, loneliness and lower education, and you even die younger. They are just doing the best they can with what they have.

retard.

Why do you want these when you can simply buy these from supermarket?

Are you a retard?

ungrateful little cunt fuck

the supermarket doesn't give me muscle, I must visit a supermarket, a gym, why can't I do all this at home, with wife by my side?

you are probably just a gay

19 Those who work their land will have abundant food,
but those who chase fantasies will have their fill of poverty.

proverbs 28 - bible

Maybe your father isn't the idiot between you two.

>lower education

LOL

How can I achieve it when best universities in Japan located in the cities?

Make no fucking sense. period

Why do you need muscle when you can just hire someone for physical labor?
Are you that poor?

Give me the land and teach me to be a retarded Nip.

Are you kidding me OP? Money is never as valuable as land. Dont be fucking beta autist, inherit the land and open farming business.

Why does this pasta keep getting posted?
Fuck off

You all know this is a copypasta right?

I hope you father punches you in the face, faggot.

I'll inherit the land for you if you teach me your language

this is why you wont be allowed to own property soon, bug.

because my wife needs to find me attractive, I need to find myself attractive, and I am not interested in future hospice care.

Kys retard. Your father is trying to save you.

Attached: 1535071834172.jpg (787x787, 43K)

Are you kidding me?

You can BUY land if you have money.

The price of land is decreasing in Japan.

Why the heck you continue to hold your land? you wanna lose money? nigga

old pasta
saged and reported

so?

True mankind does not need muscle but need brain. ^^b

You must inherit land. fool.

you are correct. that's the reason I do all this work, strain my body and my memory. the brain shrinks when the body shrinks

I never said you had to. Just dont be too hard on them since they didnt have the same oportunity and they have 10 years less life expectancy (at least in australia)

(you) are a woman.
SUDOKU!

Attached: useless.jpg (981x431, 101K)

HAHA!

In city, you can attend to University. You can exercis your brain with most talented and educated people.

In rural area? you are brain dead retard.

Have a fun in retard land with retarded people! cunt

>if only you knew how bad things really are the post.
The Japs are going to have a hell of a time in the next few years.
For the west we've gradually been seeing the shit we're in. Sometimes it's a gradual realisation or sometimes it's something that pushes you over the edge. For me it was the bataclan. I had just started Uni so I was already weird out by the degeneracy but then it was too much. Trump, Brexit, the migrant crisis, Syria and the rise of right wing politics like Lega, FPO, SD and Bolsonaro only confirm that others digging themselves out of the shit.

In a country like Japan, that is ethnically and culturally homogeneous the changes the world has gone through in the past 50 years have been relatively unfelt but they will come, and people like OP will just ignore them. After all 30 pieces of silver is a lot right?

(Funnily enough when I typed out ethnically and culturally the autocorrect wanted the next word to be diverse lmao)

Attached: 70327455cdc0ef02732407ab5a4ff9a0.jpg (1079x762, 56K)

with so much information around you, you haven't learned this?

it's clear that your degree has no connection to intelligence, your parents paid for you to attend a variety of institutions, and you were simply used by them as profit.

Nice proxy, eurofag

I swear, if I scroll down and the ratio of serious replies vs. letting the newfags know this is pasta is severely skewed, I will be disappoint.

maxim.com/news/ninja-shortage-town-japan-2018-7

this is actually true. personally, I'm probably going to make a good amount of money soon. I like this person at work, and I wouldn't mind asking her out on a date. But how do you ask a girl to travel around with you?

Nippon, the city life is alright. I've noticed a big trend of people in the CITY wanting to leave, and people from small towns, wanting to move in. It's a typical story and happens fairly more often then you think.

Nice pasta

Falling for the bait, sure, but damn it, fuck you guys who ignored those who warned you.

Don't forget to sage.

Money is far from all in life