Weeding out the ride-or-dies

>$8,000 in credit card debt
>car broken down
>sleep in friend's backyard shed

Should I still make the power move of trying to get a girlfriend bros?

Attached: 88e5b460f3dcf0586520600530b5622e.png (450x450, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloombergquint.com/onweb/2018/09/25/millennials-are-causing-the-u-s-divorce-rate-to-plummet.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for making my life better OP

LOL you sound fucking married already by the look of that greentext

How are you that in debt

I think you should start developing a heroin addiction and apply for welfare. Fuck that debt just don't pay it. Become a homeless Wook.

time to think about having kids

Dude, you're below nig tier. Get on welfare and suck the gubmit tit

>literally lives in a cuck shed
JUST

Attached: IMG_1851.png (996x868, 1.48M)

It's all ogre. Might was well try for the high score.

Are you in a warm part of the country? Living in a fucking shed, that sucks dix. You're like sling blade in the flesh.

splurged & balled out, to mitigate heartbreak. You live, you learn.

Just got recently got a good job, I'll have it handled by January

I'm 100k in debt and live with my granny you little bitch. Also two kids that live with their coalburning mother.

This
Die beautifully

Sounds like a legit girlfriend would just complicate your life at this point. Just fuck your friends gf in the cuck shed.

I go to local churches for food boxes

Oregon, it's gonna get cold in about a month, plenty of time to insulate the place though

Attached: 20180926_072735.jpg (2048x1152, 770K)

Looks like you got some space heaterage at least. Good luck. Admirable that you haven't thrown in the towel. Rise, like a Phoenix from the ashes of your heartbreak!

you dont have to feel bad about living in julian's shed bubs, lots of people do it, hell im park on the front lawn in the shitmobile and i can't even fucking sleep because the fucking bottle kids and dogs barking all the fuck damn time. i tell ya when we sell the dope we're goin to be fucking rich its all goin to be a peach of cake. then we can buy laheys trailer and tell him and bo-bandy to fuck off!

Attached: 04bb772def3d240b52df82ec4bdbb21ea07a73d3.jpg (493x370, 25K)

Fix your problems before trying to get a gf you stupid man. You're indebted, without car and sleeping in a friend's shed, and you are thinking about that instead of getting out of that situation as soon as possible?

What the fuck are you even doing here? Where are your priorities? You should be looking for jobs and a shared flat before your friend gets fed up and kicks you out!

Dude that shed is wicked. Though... Finding some girl whilst living in that shed is hard. If you could make a power move I wouldnt. I'd rather say I lived in a shed once during the struggle but I'd never want them to see. It'll follow you everywhere in the long run. Unless you find some darling angel but good luck with that lol

Fucking retard
Gfs are a money drain just fuck tinder sluts

I have a 10k student loan and I'm only a sophomore . So. You're not alone op

>fuck tinder sluts
>much more than 1 in 6 have herpes

Yeah, no. Don't do that

Tindr is like STD Russian Roulette

If you're good looking - fuck yes. Girls will try to "save you" and shower you with gifts / makes sure you're fed. After both of my parents were killed I was homeless for six months or so. During that time, I had girls taking me in.. Letting me shower when their parents were out.. Cooking for me.. Hooking me up with a pre-paid cell so we could keep in touch and I could pursue job leads etc. As long as you're young and decent looking most girls won't fault you for your position (their maternal instincts make them want to fix you - unless you're ugly) if you're over the age of 25 then it gets harder for them to see you as a victim of your circumstances but it can still be done. Don't give up.

Attached: 1536320313537.png (1000x1415, 1.74M)

now its not the time for pussy but for yourself to get something going dude

Women are basically useless man, I’m not saying follow MGTOW but seriously what’s the point of having a girlfriend make a pros cons list

Attached: E89AF3E5-12D8-49F2-B399-342DA8E7B541.png (501x443, 274K)

I was black pilled too, until I saw this:
bloombergquint.com/onweb/2018/09/25/millennials-are-causing-the-u-s-divorce-rate-to-plummet.amp