ALERT! ABANDON BOLSONARO, HE'S A TRAITOR

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, BOLSONARO HAS OFFICIALLY BETRAYED US AND JOINED THE ESTABLISHMENT!

I REPEAT: ABORT EFFORT TO ELECT HIM! ABANDON HIM IMMEDIATELLY!

Attached: hue.png (950x697, 207K)

Did you retarded soup monkeys actually think that a self proclaimed neoliberal wasn't going to "betray" you?

I don't like his kike links. But he's still the best option.
People should stop with the idolatry, though. He's very imperfect and we must strive for better things.

Is there something in english. I can't read translenguage

This.

If you speak spanish and can't understand a little portuguese you are a brainlet

OP is a dirty commie. Sage.

This is your logic, OP

Attached: 21044257_1583239428389048_5031824508210642944_n.gif (300x216, 1.3M)

There are no good candidates in any election in any country.
Look at Trump, everyone sucks his dicks but he is surrounded by kikes and carried out Israel's agenda 100% while ignoring a good portion of his campaign promises including the wall.
We are all just voting for the least worst option nigga. Real change comes from culture.

>Bolsonaro wants to keep Ilan Goldfajn ahead of the Central Bank
>Paulo Guedes defends his nomination in order to ease the market at the start of a possible government

>Economist Paulo Guedes wants the current president of the Central Bank, Ilan Goldfajn, to remain in command of the institution in a possible Jair Bolsonaro government.

>Six months ago, when Guedes became Bolsonaro's economic guru, the economist convinced the president of the idea of Central Bank independence, according to people working on the reformed Army captain's campaign.

>Ilan Goldfajn
>26th and current president of the Central Bank of Brazil
>Since June 9 2016
>serving under Michel Temer
>place of birth: Haifa, Israel

Fuck off, damage control kike!

You guys elected a kike and look what happened to you. Things got even worse than they were when a commie was in power. Now you quite literally just had a massive national strike, your exchange rates are dreadful and your inflation is killing everyone.

Collectivist dicksuckers will never understand that though, it's like trying to convert a commie.

>i dont like his kike links
Ive known a couple of south/central americans who were involved in the various wars down there and they all admitted to me that almost all of the property in their respective nations was owned by kikes. Further, that some time around the early 1900's/late 1800's all the kikes down there went deep crypto kike because the common rabble were starting to wake up to the kike problem. One of the guys I spoke to was from one of these kike families "we are catholic now". Guy was in his 50's and said that it was his great grandparents that went crypto. He also told me that all of the officers in the nicaraguan army were all from land owning families (i.e. crypto kikes), and the general tldr that I got out of it was that the sandanista war was actually an antisemitic rebellion.

Whats your take on that?

That's news to me. I don't know much about their roles here but I'm aware of them because of their meddling on world affairs through history which only brought disgrace to the common man. There are some Gustavo Barroso's books that I'm planning to read, though. He was an anti-semite Integralist and researched the jewish situation in Brazil.
Thanks for the information.

Trump was a good candidate, but a terrible president

Bolsanaro is already terrible as a candidate

Bolsanaro was always a neoliberal this shouldn't be a shock

Jow Forums has been saying this for weeks. its paid shilling you muppet

all the generals are

>sperg monkey
>probably thinks President Trump is an Israeli because he didn't kick out Janet Yellen
You monkeys are too dumb too live.
Watching you play politics is like watching a retarded nigger try to play monkeyball after tying his own shoe laces.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

This. A people deserves the ruler it gets. People must better themselves first to get a better ruler. In a Godless immoral society that's impossible,

That's partially true.
The masses never had morality, not of their own. Never have and never will. Especially in Brazil where they're brown.

Morality can be achieved by everyone. It comes from God alone and God loves all his creation.

WE CAN'T LET HIM GET HIS HANDS ON THE NUCLEAR CODE!!!!

>Brazil
>no election fraud
>Jow Forums matters too

Most Brazilians are Christian and want a righteous leader. We're not all AR-15-toting funkeiros.

Fuck off back to /ptg/.

You're going for lofty-sounding cynicism sprinkled with some lovely trademark Jow Forums racism, but you're wrong.

We're all sinners but people know what righteousness looks like, and most Brazilians want a righteous president and not another crook.

>we're all equal
No retard. NPCs are real.
You dumb monkey can't even read. Mind =/= Body.

Many people, especially dumb brown ones like you, have no innate morality. Real people are the ones that impose morality on you drones through culture.

Attached: sammy_gunz.png (480x364, 210K)

>Believing until now that Bolsonaro wasn't an economically illiterate moron

You Brazilcels deserve what you get.

Most Brazilians want free shit and they don't care how they get it. They wear the cross while they rape, pawn drugs to children mules, and then say all is forgiven because they pray to God and believe in 'human rights'.

Brazilians are too dumb to lecture anyone on theology. Probably protestants too.

Shove that Sam Hyde image up your ass, you dumb fuck. It is you who have no morality.

PRESIDENTE DE MACACAO

U M A D E L I C I A

Yeah man. Go ride your fatmobile to the Megachurch while your teenage daugther gets rammed by three young black gentlemen from her highschool.

Most brazillians are illiterate monkeys
The only hope for your country is nuclear holocaust.

>n-no you
Brazilians, like most brown people, are the most influenced by pop culture.
If not, they'd be the most right wing and traditional upstanding folk on Earth.

They only care about free shit that PT gives them. Thats why Bolsonareo will never win, dumb brown monkeys will be forces to vote in the polls and they'll choose free shit that the media promised.

Mad monkey.

You need an outside source to be moral. Do not be wise in your own eyes.

We have welfare programs in Brazil. You Americans have your welfare programs as well.

These programs are designed precisely to degrade the morals of the poor. And then, of course, the keyboard jockeys LARPing as wisemen enter the scene and solemnly aver that "These people have no soul. They just want gibs."

>you need an outside source
>do whatever TV says is okay that month
Okay negro

>You Americans have your welfare programs as well.
Niggers in America do, because they're not really people.
Brazil has it for everyone because most of you are niggers.

he could just be putting on a front so the establishment goons think theres some animosity in him, then when he wins he goes full helicopter rides

>Niggers in America do, because they're not really people.

What fine Christian sentiment.

That's a strawman. I was obviously talking about God.

Like any other candidate in Brazil is a better option?! Brazil has been completed buttfucked by liberal policies for a long time. You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. He isn't even elected yet & you are already in panic mode. Oh fuck it, just make Lula president and holocost the country.