Friendly reminder that there is no native European culture which has historically practiced circumcision

Friendly reminder that there is no native European culture which has historically practiced circumcision.

If you are circumcised, you are not welcome in the white ethnostate.

Attached: images.jpg (298x169, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2016/10/cut-or-uncut-54-women-reveal-which-sort-of-penis-they-prefer/
circinfo.org/Warren.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Penis Inspections are no joke

hated penis inspection day at school...

Haha op can inspect my penis front to back and back to front.
Pull my skin back and barcode my trump tip.

2019 the year of penis inspectors.

Attached: 1537662478105.gif (275x206, 3.75M)

dick chopping cult.

it's a sign that a person has a psychopath parent, usually the mother. a friend of mine recently became a father, and he got it done so his child would "be like him". he told me that he could hear the screams from the waiting room and it made his heart ache. of course he was still offended when I called him a cultist. I never knew he was a psychopath. now I just avoid them at all costs.

>If something was done to you as a baby without your consent you have to be punished.
Fuck off D&C kike.

Based and redpilled

Imagine the smell in that room of skin dix?
No thank you.

>Friendly reminder that there is no native Europeans in United States

Attached: 1537809234376.jpg (633x703, 87K)

Found the cutfag.

Check it with your pretty mouth OP

Nigger tier post. Ssssssliiiide

i'm not circumcised
T. american from out west

You think a room full of Jews smells better?

Just how big of a faggot are you OP?
You do realize the retarded women that birthed most men did not ask them if they wanted their dicks clipped right?

yes there is

Nope

Attached: emir.jpg (636x393, 78K)

Ok no.
Lol.
No wonder Jews started cutting.
Double stink

>If you are circumcised
That's a LOT of white people moron.
And if you insist on inspecting my dick? We'll have a war.

That's some shitty logic. You think the blacks asked to be black? The Mexicans asked to be Mexican?

It's all their parents fault so we should let the white ethnostate be full of blacks and Mexicans who are mad at their parents

Look out guys, we have a cock expert here.
So who is going to inspect hundreds of millions of penises for entrance?

Attached: 1520222831722.jpg (1500x1000, 289K)

If you're uncut. Its simply because your parents were to high and degenerate to save 200$ for a tip cutting ceremony.

Uncut fags can go live in Muslim land.

Attached: 1537456348329.jpg (1059x720, 229K)

Can I regain honorary ethnostate status if I suicide bomb some jews?

Attached: 1393249972746.png (600x600, 451K)

The only Europeans who get (((circumcised))) are muricans, albozergs and bosnicucks (the two latter because they are mudsimes). So basically only the absolute shit tier does it.

The real Nazis had dick inspections to help ID jews in towns they conquered. This is a historical reality.

Muslims also practice circumcision.

all women claim uncircumcized dicks are disgusting and unwanted.

the real question is, why do white beta males (youre all beta males) care so much about the penises of other men?

imagine coping this hard, btw away with the memeflag Schlomo

why do you like looking at mens dicks?

im uncut

can i join?

thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2016/10/cut-or-uncut-54-women-reveal-which-sort-of-penis-they-prefer/

>dick chopping cult.
Not entirely untrue. The whole thing comes from a part of the bible where God speaks to Abraham and makes him a holy man. They make a pact where God promises that any nation that offers the foreskins of its men shall flourish into unrivaled powers on the world stage. All Abraham and his followers had to do was to make sure that EVERY man, even those who aren't of his "house" were circumcised. Any man not circumcised would be considered not part of the pact.

I think Menachem is up to one of his old tricks. What do you say fellas?

>blond hair, blue eyes, tall
>circumcised at birth by a jew doc and stupid mother
truly the worst feel

vikings actually did circumcise u idiot

are u christianos

>“Women do not like to pull down a man’s pants to see a disgusting uncircumcised penis. In more civil writing, being uncircumcised really does not have the benefits that uncircumcised people claim. First of all, many but not all uncircumcised penises produce enough smegma to where hygiene becomes an issue. Women are very offended by this. Secondly, there is no increase in pleasure for the woman simply because there is a disgusting flap of skin. Most importantly it looks quite disgusting and women find that extremely unattractive.”
>Uncircumcised penises are just aesthetically unpleasant to the eye. They are dirty. You don’t need science to tell you that a bigger surface area (uncircumcised penis) means more bacteria. It’s logic.”
>“I believe uncircumcised penises have a very off-putting odor! The uncircumcised penis has a foul smell that I cannot stand. Everyone’s different & some may like the smell or be able to see past it. However, I cannot. Circumcised is much cleaner & pleasant. It’s such a shame that so many people are opting to keep it natural these days rather than have it cut. It’s slowly being faded out & soon I believe it won’t be an option to have done which is a shame for those of us who don’t like stinky penises!”
>I’ve had both. The uncircumcised was the worst lover fathomable. He did not use his parts optimally. I wish he had been more hygienic too. I prefer my honeybun right now. He has a gorgeous you-know-what that is clean and delicious. Though the thought of circumcision makes me ill—(poor baby, thank god he won’t remember…I hope) a circumcised hot-rod combined with an owner who knows what he’s doing, is HEAVENLY!”

I didn't even know most men had their dick mutilated here until like high school. My dick is fully intact, feels good man

I thought only mutts were cut. Aussies too?

So because my parents made a choice for me before I could grant consent and now I don't get cheesy dick, I can't be part of your club? Ok then.

>mutts
>ethnostate
top kek
Also why is Jow Forums so obsessed with dicks?
Some of you niggas are so far in the closet you're basically in Narnia.

>“Sleeves are gross.”

>All guys should be circumcised. Uncircumcised dicks are a deal breaker in my opinion. It’s like pop goes the weasel.”

>My friend vommed on this dude when she went down on him and peeled it back. All the funk got on under her fingernails

>Cut is the best, uncut lovers often have a nasty smelly mess under the foreskin. A major it is not going to happen Jack, especially when considering oral.”

stop lying on the internet, you kike fuck

Anglos love their Jewish masters

how are u this ignorant

>One looks like an anteater’s snout and the other doesn’t

>I’ve done a fair amount of research (FOR SCIENCE!) with about equal ratio of cut to uncut men. My results conclude that uncut men are better in the sack

>Dude, uncircumcised guys are like nasty sausages ready to pop out. Circumcision all the way.”

>have your benis mutilated as a tiny baby with no way to say no or even understand what's happening
>therefore you're not white

>mutilating yourself for life in order not to inconvenience roasties

Attached: Brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

There are literally quotes here that state that circumsized men are worse. So much for all women claiming uncircumcized dicks are disgusting and unwanted.

You have the mark of the Jew, it's like an aushwitz tattoo to mark you as a Jewish slave. You're unworthy stock and from birth designated to Jewish ownership

face it sven, your little ant eater pecker smells disgusting (thats one thing all women agree on), and its hideous to behold

I've noticed that all uncircumcised guys have really red and moist little cockheads, whilst I (circumcised ubermensch) have dry and clean giant cockhead.

Attached: 14567e14895211.5628a655b71e4.jpg (600x361, 115K)

This is pure entitlement. "Hey let's mutilate little babies to make women happy as adults" Go fuck yourself

Not in Europe, you mentally ill memeflag

theirs is wet and it smells like rotten cheese apparently according to women.
many literally vomit on the floor when they see an uncircumcised dick for the first time

You are unironically advocating for never being able to experience sexual pleasure due to nerve damage so some roasties will have it slightly easier. What a fucking massive cuck

My husband has an uncircumcized dick and I have never vomited. That is because he CLEANS HIS DICK.

i feel plenty sven.
more than you considering you dont have sex ever.
>nerve damage
you realize this doesnt exist right? making up memes wont change the fact you got permanent dick cheese

>muh nerve damage
wtf is this meme even?

the only women who say these things are clueless american roasties who say it for social reasons

youve never had a circumcized one baby doll

Indeed they are really unpleasent to look at.

There's no evidence anywhere, circumcision is not an european thing.

Can I get a full cavity search along my penis inspection?

are you retarded? legit question

What if I had phimosis?

I asking you a question
tell me of this """"nerve damage""" meme

So if I had then I would have vomited when I saw his? This literally makes no sense. There are literally quotes in your article that state that some of those women prefer uncircumcized dicks. What is wrong with you?

It will be enough to know the ethnostate exist, and I will tirelessly defend it from abroad as best I can

Dang dude, you must really love dicks.

circinfo.org/Warren.html
Retards

cutting off part of your dick and exposing the most sensitive part of it to the elements 24/7 damages nerves

even the ones who prefer them say they smell like shit

>Prepuce holds natural lubricant for the penis
>Holds most of the nerve endings of the penis
>Cutting it off surely won't damage or take something away from my penis

Stop being in denial. You've been robbed of the first time of exposing your bare head on your own, of taking care of your own body, of your complete satisfaction in both sex and masturbation (as most of you cucks do have to use lubricant even to jerk off).

>m-muh clean pecker
Stop being like sandnigger who couldn't have access to water or gays who removed their foreskin to not damage their penises while commiting sodomy

bend over, I can show you what environmental damage looks like

Only applies to rattus rattus semiticus.

Guess I'll die then

We just had penis inspection day last week at work. The new guy was told not to come back because he wasn't circumcised. I'm glad I had mine done as a baby.

>16. I really, really, really prefer uncircumcised men.
“I wouldn’t not sleep with a guy strictly because he is circumcised since he likely didn’t get a say in the matter, but I really, really, really prefer uncircumcised men. I mean, why would I prefer a man missing a significant part of his penis?”

If had a case of extreme phimosis, in which you couldn't even see the tip of your head, then they offer to not cut your foreskin entirely.
No need for Jew/Arab monstrosity

Why are you stupid faggots replying to this obvious leftist joke false flagger

Leftists love shitposting retarded bullshit like this and make you dumbfucks get triggered and argue over nothing

Stupid fucking newfags, go suck some roastie beef flaps and pay your child support, fucking pathetic

>joke

*kike

rather be made in Gods image than in the image of a fucking kike. you literally boast about your mark of slavery. you mutts are disgusting.

Shut the fuck up and kill yourselves you pathetic pieces of garbage

Your people are being raped and murdered, your countries are being destroyed, but you'd rather split hairs over who has a prettier dick

You're a fucking embarrassment

why did this happen in Australia? I've never heard of this

Fuck off faggot, this is like saying "people who had a shitlibpast or education are not welcome"
It is one of the reasons people get here in the first place and it isn´t a choice

ID: AkrOiT2o
JIDF spotted

pls respond
y r u ppl so obsessed with pps

I am circumcised but my children wont be

It's totally normal to be obsessed with cocks, loser

Attached: WomensPreferredSize.jpg (1785x2003, 1.37M)

the leader of all cutfags

>not welcome in the white ethnostate.
DAMN, I can't log onto your chat rooms anymore and laugh at your foolish dreams of other men doing things of value on your behalf?
Fuck, there goes that extra 4 minutes of levity between 2 and 4pm. Guess I'll have to go back to surfing cat videos.

It wasnt my choice. You’re a faggot for holding the unwillingly mutilated responsible for actions and decisions they had no part in. No medically unnecessary circumcision going forward is logical, anything else is just sowing division. S

I had to get it cut because my benis was too big foe the skin and i couldnt pull it back );

>native European culture
Stop this stupid meme . Indo-Aryans literally have lived on every continent in the world , stop claiming they just lived in Europe you idiot

Accurate. Women will never find an uncut dick to be attractive they look fucking disgusting and they build up sludge and bacteria in the dick sleeve. Uncut fags have to live with an ugly cock so of course they’re upset. Also Batman is confirmed to be cut

Attached: B17B7585-5F79-4FEB-BF75-58C69BC5BBF6.jpg (738x718, 114K)

Didnt you guys literally just spend all day raping each other and animals and killing your own babies?

Did you really get circumcised for phimosis? Literally cured by stretching in warm water or steroid cream. I'd give anything to have my foreskin and you cut yours off for no reason. Did they remove your frenulum as well? Are you native Danish?

Bait!
If you actually care about this, you are an autistic piece of shit that should off themselves