INTELLECTUAL DARK WEB

INTELLECTUAL DARK WEB
MUH FREE THINKERS LIKE BEN SHAPIRO AND JORDAN PETERSON

Attached: IMG_20180926_104144.jpg (604x459, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm proud to have never purchased a single book from those swarthy motley heebs, nor listened to any of their media

Only needs Sam Hyde for the perfect medley of trite bullshit.

More like kike web

Attached: 79898798.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

I like glenn, dont like his israel shilling though.

All right-wing e-celebs are bullshitters with weird money schemes. I have more audience than about half of them (websites) but not one single one of them will ever respond to any kind of request for information or any kind of communication at all. It's like trying to get the White House to make a statement about a Jow Forums post - this is how far above everyone else they see themselves, even when they're smaller in eyeball terms.

I wouldn't want this clique to form a new establishment, it would be even worse than the old one.

>The IDW
>the IDF
>the JIDF
FTFY OP
FUCK THESE PSEUDOKIKES
when they 'banded together' for branding they played their hand as controlled Ops.

Attached: article-2719226-02AB94A60000044D-738_634x670.jpg (634x670, 52K)

>I have more audience than about half of them

???

I run a network of sites with more unique visitors than they get youtube views. But right-wing e-celebs do not understand anything other than youtube and twitter numbers, so trying to obtain their comments for an article or whatever is impossible. 0% success rate.

If you move outside of right-wing e-celeb circles it's an entirely different story, even with very big people that have been in media for decades - maybe 30-50% success rate.

fuck off Maddox

Is dark web just another word they took and changed the definition to "thing I don't like"?

(((dark web)))

Attached: lead_the_opposition.png (1017x759, 489K)

MUH ALT KIKE MUH FAGGOT JEW BRITS WITH GREEK LAST NAMES MY (((GORILLA PILLS))) MUH (((VOX GAY))) MUH MOLYJEW MUH ALT KIKE MUH MUH MUH MERCHANT GRIFTER LIBERTARIAN JEWS!!!!!

you people deserve nothing because you like what’s posted above

MUH ALT KIKE WEB OF MERCHANT GRIFTERS MUH INTELLECT MUH BOOK MUH

>intellectual dark web
>Juden Peterstein has gotten like 400+ interviews and appearances on major networks and programs non-stop for the past two years

t-trust us goys, the media hates him

exactly

enter (((alt kike and the Jewish faggot lolbergs)))

they told you not to go to the media yet they ran to the media. they claim to hate the media but it’s only because they want to be the media. it’s jewish and petty and gay. and none of them live in Los Angeles. internet losers, all of them.

(((right wing e celebs))) are in the business of faking view counts and followers.

most of them are too young to know most of us bought followers for shits back when twitter and my space were out because why would anyone buy fake followers? and now in 2018 it’s like they think we’re stupid.

right wing internet media is kiked staged low iq garbage

Fuck that is nauseating.

(((E-Celebs)))
If they're able to stay on youtube without getting banned, then they arn't telling you the truth.

Do Weinstein and Sam Harris even belong in the same ballpark?

Every single time

>penn jillette

wtf

Attached: 1537665441566.jpg (1200x1798, 1.26M)

Rogan has an IQ around 95 and very little knowledge about history and things in general outside of celeb trivia. Even pop history shit they spam on discovery channel 5 times a week can be trouble for him.

I've always thought Glenn Beck to be a fraud, and presenting Rogan as a champion of the general philosophy or movement he claims to advocate only strengthens my case. It's close to satire.

>Rogan
>dark web
Conflating (((jewtube))) with tor project tier dark web

>Penn Jilette and Joe Rogan
The chalk's finally getting to him. It's just like how Bob Ross and his wife probably got cancer from all those oil paint fumes.

I listen to almost everyone, right and left to be honest. I like to make my own mind. But when I encounter a lying bitch I stop listening. I can't take someone who is dishonest in one subject (not ignorant, but lying) because I have no chances of knowing what else are they lying about.
Glenn Becks, Rogan, Shapiro and Peterson are so far the ones from that group that lie unapologetically and continue to lie even when it's a propaganda.
Obviously they aren't the only ones doing so, but out of the right side they are most likely the worst.

>INTELLECTUAL DARK WEB
>a bunch of mainstream Jews
pure cringe

>Joe Rogan
>Intellectual
pick one

having the testicular fortitude to publicly dance on your tippy toes around ideas from Jow Forums is considered being an intellectual now?

Sad in Peterson's case because he writes extensively on how dishonesty damages a society. What is he dishonest about? (Not opinionated but actually lying.)

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

Project Mayhem is LIVE.,,,.

Attached: 1535059138895.jpg (472x461, 52K)

I'm a conservative christian and dedicate my book to these contemporary heroes: Rabbi Bernstein, Shlomo Scheckelberg, Moshe Goldstein, and David Goldberg.

It's all about our (((Judeo-Christian heritage))). The Jews will be restored as the Chosen once they accept Christ. Us goyim still have the privilege of benefitting through them.

Refounders of reason and contemporary heroes, those willing to step out in front of the crowd to question, reason and have dangerous conversations: Joe Rogan and Dave Rubin.

We will in interesting times fellas

Nope.
Jews Are Not Israel Or The Chosen People
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE

>prease let me in your jewish club. My business model is failing, I've alienated my fans, and I need a new bandwagon to hop on.

His cure-all diet?

Regardless, many American Protestants believe something like so they support Israel.

>DARK WEB
>INTELLECTUAL
pick one

We are dark web now

He's eccentric but what's he knowingly lying about?

>joe rogan
>"intellectual"

pick one

Mormons worship Jews as gods chosen people. They also believe that, when Jesus returns, the mormons will rule the western hemisphere and the Jews will rule the eastern hemisphere. I could look past all the cult stuff if not for this fact.

Oh... Here is some Mormon "art"

Attached: Mormon_``art``.jpg (728x1200, 143K)

>(((Ben Shapiro)))
>(((Dave Rubin)))
>Jordan "Judan Peterstein" Peterson
>(((Bret Weinstein)))
>(((Sam Harris)))
>(((Jonathan Sacks)))
>Penn "& (((Teller)))" Jillette
>Joe "Shabbos Goy" Rogan
wtf i love the intellectual dark web now

Attached: 1535340220450.jpg (258x184, 18K)

>intellectual dark web
>all normie-tier
oh sweet summer child...

>joe rogan

top kek the guy is a communist

American Islam

Attached: Polygamy.jpg (460x276, 41K)

I was just messing with you there. I think he is too careful with his words to be caught in an outright lie. In fact, he probably has no cause to lie as he is not dealing in empirical facts so much as psychology, philosophy, religion and politics which are more interpretive than anything.

I think he's still playing the good goy to get his message out. His 12 Rules begins with a nauseating stamp of approval from a descendant of "Holocaust survivors" but I guess that's what it takes. So not dishonest but definitely evasive.

Glenn Dreck is THE CENTER of controlled opposition. From sabotaging the Tea Party to advocating for Hillary. When he went down in flames during the 2016 cycle, seems they propped up a few minor distractions in his stead like Richard Spencer. Now all of a sudden people are taking Glenn Dreck seriously again out of nowhere. Truly makes you go hmmmmmmmmmm. Let it be known that all of these people are comped.

What message? You should read maps of meaning where he talks about cannibalising his cousin off a silver platter served up by dog headed aliens. Or fucking his granny. Or blaming human evil on the propensity to form groups. He is crazy.

Lot of jews

Attached: if-only-you-knew.png (684x832, 438K)

Glenn Dreck is essentially referencing that one picture where they all sat at a table sonewhere.

I would not be surprised if Rogan is a low level bread and circus gatekeeper, but he is not lucid enough to be called any kind of leader. Chael Sonnen for example is about ten times more intelligent, quick witted and analytic.

Even boomers I work with are just now becoming aware of Shapiro, not wanting to display my powerlevel, I just state, sure they say some things that sound ok at face value. but a man can't serve two masters. Never trust anything anyone says without verifying it yourself.

His 12 Rules book is good, minus the "good goy" seal of approval at the beginning, although I wonder how much truth is in the connection between popular legends and psychology. I haven't read MoM yet though.

He role is to steer consuner culture back on course. He is a father figure to the disenfranchised whites of the sub 40 male crowd. Basically he wants you to engage in the debt based society as much as possible and not give up on things like mortgages, vacations or the women who request them. He is essentially working for the banks, in his mind he likely sees this an entirely necessary or noble.

>Rogan is a low level bread and circus gatekeeper
I do think Rogan is a actor in Operation Dumbdown.

I'm confused about why you're angry other than if you think Jow Forums is supposed to be some kind of intellectual board

>Glenn Beck
>Joe Rogan
>Intellectual Dark Web

Attached: 1470442040037.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Glenn Bek is truly a despicable goy.

I always refer to Shapiro as a "single issue voter".

>Having half a brain is so alien a concept to NPCs they compare it to the dark web
Jeez

I refer to his sister as a "double tissue loader"

Joe Rogan is an intellectual according to the jews

Less believable than the Holocaust

Fpbp

All these e celeb trash have lesser opinions than even moderate newfags on Jow Forums

They are goy gatekeepers and nothing else. The only person who I know from deleted videos is one of us and not a full on centrist retard is Styx. He knows damn well about the Jewish problem.

You like papa JF?

Thats the thing. I like Joe and enjoy his show a lot of the time, but intellectual?
Come on son!

Oh look, majority of them have kike names or are married to a kikess

>inb4 hello fellow intellectuals

>What is he dishonest about? (Not opinionated but actually lying.)

He doesn't lie about much. He does however, continually choose to omit certain things, and when addressed with those things, he doesn't dive into it, and frankly, acts childish (him going off on someone on his twitter because he didn't call him "Dr. Peterson" and instead just referred him to Peterson. He also sidestepped the question by doing this)

His refusal to debate anyone of notoriety on either the left or the right is what made me lose interest though. both sides have VALID arguments that I would like to see Peterson debate against with his own ideas. Instead he attacks low hanging SJW fruit and every once in awhile gets together with other "dark web intellectuals" in a group setting so they can all sniff each others farts.

Jewish World Bolshevism makes not the slightest contribution to our economy or culture, but only spreads confusion. It makes not a single positive contribution on the international stage of life in Europe or the world, but rather brings forth only propagandist charts of lying statistics and agitational posters.

>intellectual dark web
Super-gay normie-bait.
Just like pic related.

Attached: (((protecc))).png (1002x733, 442K)

Lets just be thankful Joey Diaz wasn't given a shout out in the new books dedication.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: images-5.jpg (275x183, 10K)

These people think Jow Forums is the deepest the internet goes lololololol

that is the potpourri of pseudo-intellectual discussion

intellectuals do things like gather quantitative data on the benefits and drawbacks of various evolutionary strategies, such as imitation vs innovative thinking, through toy computational examples employing those strategies. they then draw conclusions about how this might inform the evolutionary development of culture, and the positive reproductive benefits it implies, etc. this is done with healthy caveats and a lot of criticism in an environment where everybody who has looked at the problem is going to have their axe to grind with the methodology or the conclusions drawn. in other words, it is science.

jordan peterson just makes vague claims about collective unconsciousness. then he layers his thoughts is extremely dense and ridiculous prose that nobody reads because it isn't quantitative.

jung and freud were frauds trying to raise their profile by psychoanalyzing rich people. jordan peterson is in this line of "thinker" - somebody who has a vague and reasonable enough sounding "theory", but shockingly little structural coherency in either his model or the data that it is based on. his purpose is almost entirely social rather than scientific. he's just a preacher that references psychological literature.

he is valuable only because he predates upon the useless and the vulnerable, like freud and jung, convincing them that their psychological frustrations are because of themselves. all they need to do is buy his book and carpet and see why.

obviously, a lot of people cause their own problems. but they don't need an internet daddy to tell them to clean their room. though i suppose they would end up joining a cult in any case. so peterson does offer more value for containing them in an intellectual space that at least pretends to be scientific.

8 names, 6 Jews

irl red flags with noisy sirens should appear in your head when someone informs you they are a psychologist. Thats one of MY rules for life.

Jf is based

Based as fuck. Cool as fuck. Very fair guy in his treatment of people and their ideas. I'd say he a tough guy when he needs to be. No nastiness to him
Also, showed himself very empathetic and understanding of Hannah Hays.

>educational red flags
Sociology does it for me.

>Building up Jews and their puppets as some sort of rebellious opposition though in fact they are status quo shills
Quite a move there slomo

lot of fucking jews being thanked there.

>will sommer

also fuck all of those kikes

Attached: will sommer.png (749x1051, 409K)

jesus Christ they made an obvious atroturfed group of faggots and everyone knows what they're gate-keeping

Yeah but it was some real happy cancer living inside him, and he just brought it gently. Happy happy.

What again was it that Dave Rubin adds to the conversation?

The way you're making fun of him makes me feel like Bob Ross was somehow an evil guy? Please god don't tell me that he's one of the (((evil people))) too, have mercy on my soul Jow Forums

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Jonathan Sacks
Is that Rabbi Jonathan Sacks? Ex head of Judaism in the UK?

>Joe Rogan
>intellectual
bruh...

>labels moderate pundits “the intellectual dark web”
>makes fun of label his echo chamber literally created
Unintentional self own or retardation?

>gets together with other "dark web intellectuals" in a group setting so they can all sniff each others farts.
kek

Token fag.

>Sociology
Both of Kavanaugh's accusers.
JP does cite stats occasionally in 12 Rules, for example that people are more likely to fill prescriptions for their pets than themselves. Also, we should investigate why legends repeat across cultures; JP's theory that it's connected to evolution and psychology makes sense to me. The only other explanation I've heard is that it's Satan trying to confuse people (from Jehovah's Witnesses).

See they are now being referred to as ALTERNATIVE influence network.