Weaponized Pumpkin Spice

Pumpkin Spice is the new symbol of White Nationalism.

Remember, Europeans colonized Africa, Asia, and America for spices. The pilgrims were able to settle North America because of colonization techniques developed in the bloodthirsty campaign for spices. Upon arrival, they murdered, raped, and pillaged the Natives of their culture and crops, namely corn and - you guessed it - pumpkins.

So there you have it. The ultimate symbol of European brutality and genocide is Pumpkin Spice. You could even say that pumpkin spice is the pinnacle of white supremacy over the world.

Attached: hispterjuice.jpg (600x910, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/2373566X.2015.1099421
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White guilt is powerful

Attached: guilt.jpg (600x1788, 1.03M)

>Pumpkin Spice is the new symbol of White Nationalism.
oh god please meme this and make PSL racist

Shame the hispters

Attached: cringe.jpg (590x537, 139K)

Columbus may have not found spices, but hey... he raped some indians and got pumpkins.

Attached: coco.jpg (500x601, 104K)

Pumpkin spice is fucking good too

I will not buy a single fucking drink from starbucks you fucking shill. Just die.

Attached: 52eb51ffa01101de82e75bce022c50dc5f3c83b9508f05c10ecc4f998a5cc6f8.png (1000x1000, 331K)

when life gives you pumpkins....

That's not the idea, you double digit IQ mongrel. The idea is taking this treat away from SJW, shaming them into not being able to have any.

It looks like a bunch of starbucks logos to me shill faggot. It looks like a funny maymay alt right basedboys will buy into.

Attached: Forgiveness.png (500x694, 187K)

hehehehehe

Attached: 1534941063252.jpg (2027x1258, 202K)

Pumpkin Spice is the ultimate white nationalist flavor.

Remember, my dear lads, that Europeans colonized the world for spices. It was in this era and with the methods learned in Africa and Asia that the Pilgrims were able to rape and pillage the Native Americans of their crops and culture. This genocide is symbolized by the pumpkin: a New World crop given as a welcoming gesture by the ever noble Indigenous Peoples, only for their generosity to be returned with unprecedented violence and evil.

So, there you have it. Pumpkin Spice is a flavor symbolizing white supremacy and genocide.

Attached: C1DB905A-A497-4F10-A199-D587C0CA92A9.png (500x600, 514K)

So are we for or against Starbucks? What the fuck, make up your minds.

The perilous whiteness of pumpkins

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/2373566X.2015.1099421

article from 2015 literally points out how the whiteness of pumpkin spics lattes

I never had a good pumpkin spice anything except from Starbucks. What a diverse selection of drinks they have.

Attached: pumpkin.jpg (750x750, 85K)

Against, retard. This is just a brainstorm sesh for a new false flag symbol of white supremacy ala the okay hand sign and chugging milk. The fallout from this would be wholesome. Not just for the keks or the saltmining, but to influence nonwhites to unfairly attack normie whites based on a coffee beverage.

If it hurts their brand its just a bonus.

That looks really fucking good and now I want one but I don't want to turn into a hipster from going to star bucks.

Whoever made this is a retard it's pumpkin spice as in the stuff you add to pumpkin pie to give it a flavor other than fucking pumpkin and the only thing that makes it edible.

There’s nothing like a nice hot Punchin Spics latte to subtly signal my desire to racially purify my country

I only buy my pumpkin spice from wawa

We are for laughs above all.

I'm unironically going to buy one today.

Do it faggot...also nice trips

goddamn niqqa pumkin spice is racist af

>pumpkin anything

Attached: 1401538119547.jpg (236x243, 40K)

>not liking pumpkin pie
Disgusting go live in Puerto Rico you sorry excuse for a mutt

KIKEbucks can FUCK OFF with their jew coffee

BDS

Attached: zionist CUCK.png (812x727, 66K)

>it's finally fall

Feels good, boys

Attached: 39760_2127323d25bffac86beb27c4237f04cb.png (811x846, 298K)

Peter, Peter pumpkin spice eater,
Had a slave but couldn't keep her;
He put her in a pumpkin shell
And there he kept her very well.

Fuck off Starbucks shill!

Build a giant cannon that shoots pumpkins at your enemies

Pumpkin is a symbol of our domination of the America's. Cinnamon is a symbol of our domination of Asia.

Pumpkin spice is claiming the white man has Dominion over the earth.

>Disgusting go live in Puerto Rico you sorry excuse for a mutt

People only like pumpkin pie because half it's mass is sweetened condensed milk.

The absolute state of Nupol. Lurk and stop posting, you're embarassing.

>tfw no jewess mistress to dom me
feels bad brother

That looks fucking delicious

think for yourself

I love pumpkin stuff. Fucking love Halloween time. I'm down for this

This is about pushing this idea out, not for you soifags to enjoy lattes. Take it away from leftists and SJWs.

Fuckin dumbass. You’re not supposed to drink it. You’re supposed to tell everyone that it’s the favored drink of Nazis, white supremacists, and even David Duke himself because pumpkins and spice represent European colonialism and genocide of Indogenous Peoples.

Wind em up and watch em run

make it so

Attached: adl.jpg (1319x917, 110K)