NBC news puts out video lecturing us on white privalige

They aren't even trying to hide their hatred for us anymore.

nbcnews.com/think/video/debunking-the-most-common-myths-white-people-tell-about-race-1328672835886?v=railb&cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Attached: d_think_oped_whitefragility_180925.focal-380x380.jpg (380x380, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robindiangelo.com/about-me/
matthiasroberts.com/queerology/e03-dr-robin-diangelo/
youtube.com/watch?v=wjHg65JORi8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me guess. The woman in the image is a (((fellow white person)))

Attached: Jews hate whites.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Christ I thought that was the fucking cryptkeeper at first

Attached: 675249-crypt_keeper_large.png (300x450, 349K)

Attached: Robin-DiAngelo-White-Fragility (1).jpg (600x350, 42K)

she's yet another white hating SJW. promoted by the university system and a major news organization. robindiangelo.com/about-me/

There's no white privilege, only the politics of envy, which I do not do.

Attached: kek.jpg (413x395, 19K)

What’s infuriating is if a non journalistic entity puts out a counter to this video it would be removed in a second.

Attached: Cohen jew.png (600x780, 721K)

I will watch it for you. She says in the first fucking paragraph, "I'm white and I wasn't raised under any racial terms".

Don't even bother it's not even funny in an "I'm outraged" kind of way it's just plain ignorant. She's just flat out stating that racism is when you ignore a person's race. She thinks black people are raised with black culture, but white people are raised with *nothing*.

she's obviously a jewish demon whore

Attached: wy.jpg (170x186, 4K)

im not watchiing this. post the so called myths

Agreed

Attached: 542F2CF6-E28B-4282-A956-C0FBF563A9EC.jpg (578x880, 98K)

Exactly, Jews in media can run endless hate speech against whites, but if we even defend ourselves or argue that most of us are poor powerless people like everyone else, they delete our videos and demonetize our accounts on grounds that it's hate speech.

Look at her

Towards the end she literally says "my fellow white people" around 2:36..

there weren't any in the video
no, really

and no debunking either

holy crap I never even watched that long.

confirmed for heeb.

Nice, I love being lectured by a box wine jew aunt...

I was in a 4 hour class of hers. It was fucking mind numbing and well... Made me racist and started me down this path.

Never apologize for being the best.

Attached: dasrite.jpg (1596x2576, 1.35M)

>black hair
>white

lol, no. when are people going to realize that you can't be white and have natural black hair? Black hair is always indicative of some non-white race. Yes, I do notice her Jewish features, but black hair is the easiest way to recognize her non-whiteness on the spot.

White people have blond, brown, and red hair. It can get quite dark if you're indoors all the time, but it becomes a dark-blond or dark-brown when you do that.

Fucking Bill Maher. Why does anyone take an anti-vaxer seriously?

Bitch needs to be raped by a pack of feral niggers.

its like they are self hating jews projecting their self hatred on a race of slaves

(((DiAngelo))) I used to think a name like this was Italian boy was I wrong. I came across a lady who’s name was Bergatli. Can’t make this shit up

Attached: 1521845558301.jpg (236x236, 17K)

I did Not like that.

Attached: 6F0DD855-3458-4DA0-8BA3-19CA2696B3B0.gif (220x166, 14K)

Jews hate freedom. Jews only motivation is to become aryan Jews and the rest of the world brown skinned working class. There won't be blacks, asians, arabs in the future.

Attached: downloadfile.gif (500x497, 1.08M)

...what is their end goal at this stage?

to live in shit?

The like/dislike-ratio and comments indicate a hitpiece of racist antisemite whites on (((they)))tube coming soon on nbc

Looks italian to me

What’s that black necklace supposed to represent.... dried up dead pussy hole?

She was Catholic

Well, I identify definitely first and foremost as white and then as a cisgender
female, as raised poor and working-class, but currently middle-class, ablebodied.
I was raised Catholic. I am not currently in any faith tradition. Yet of
course, I believe deeply that your foundational socialization is always shaping
you, so I can't say that being raised Catholic had particularly ... because the
Italian immigrants who raised me were pretty devoutly Catholic that that will
likely always be with me.

and sexually confused

My primary identity growing up was heterosexual. I met and fell in love with a
woman in my late 20s and spent the next 10 years or so in primarily in
partnerships with women and identified as lesbian, although I clearly am
bisexual. It was just less complicated, as I think some of your listeners may
understand. Now I am currently partnered with a man who I consider to be my
life partner. So I don't identify as bisexual not because I'm not, but because it
E034 - Robin DiAngelo Page 3 of 16
doesn't feel authentic to me given how deep heterosexual privilege is, and that I
live my life in a heterosexual relationship, and it feels a little disingenuous to
want to kind of take up this other identity.

That is great we really should call it TheyTube instead of YouTube and simultaneously introduce people to Heidegger’s conception of Das Man

>ordinary people who go about their everyday lives with no philosophical awareness of their existence.

that's because the misguided anger they get out of you is easy to manipulate.

this can't be real, can it?

She’s old. Did it ever occur to you she dyed her hair?

sauce

matthiasroberts.com/queerology/e03-dr-robin-diangelo/

Show me a more punchable face. I'll wait.

anti white bump

or smug

total kike

You faggots.

Why the fuck do you have television? I hate to sound like a liberal, but no one needs cable tv. I used to love watching the news with dinner.....And I snapped during the Sandusky Trial. No one deserves to hear that shit, especially not a family with children eating dinner.

Cancelled it all, and we have never been better. We don't channel surf, so we know that whatever we watch would be what we pick. A few years of dvd, and we drifted from that.

I got rid of our big screen, because it was a waste of space. I got out all the old video games that I had boxed up from my youth. I bought a nice CRT tv....My kids are in their teens now, and play the shit out of my N64. I bought it new in my 20s, and they enjoy it now to this day. I can't get them into the PSX...they don't seem to be into jrpgs.

Way better then the shit on tv.

My comment is gone ;(

>privalige
can you learn english so you don't make everyone here look retarded please

Attached: 1506611537041.png (645x729, 66K)

NBC is owned by Comcast that was founded and is currently run by Jews.

>surprise!

Attached: gatcha.jpg (258x195, 10K)

Sick meme dad!

Can we sue them? We need to start suing!

>privalige

learn to spell, retard

>leftists wrote some bullshit

zzzzz

>>leftists wrote some bullshit
so much this

I've been listening to her other talks and have yet to hear one study mentioned

not even a shitty biased study to check on

it is all her opinion on race and retreaded intersectionality

white privilege is more of a blessing

Keeper is more attractive

Exactly. A fucking jewish sandnigger

>Boomer btfo

Attached: 1536289103962.jpg (968x928, 445K)

>University of Texas

Goddamn. Right in the middle Liberaltown USA.

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Attached: 1487291892129.jpg (900x900, 68K)

you children are ignorant to the world. the news is a great away to stay updated on world affairs.

why don't you watch PBS or BBC news? both are soild intelligent non russian controled media?

oh wait, you rather have your kids rot their brains out playing vidya games and shit

old pussy

Nice division comment there shatblue

They posted it to youtube as well. When I went to sleep last night the video had 34 likes to 1,200 dislikes.

Its because your juden

That like to dislike ratio.
Also the comment section is red pilled af. We'll expel the kikes in no time if they keep this up.
youtube.com/watch?v=wjHg65JORi8

Attached: 24-9357-3428957.png (883x560, 469K)

>you children are ignorant to the world.
You think I don't read the newspaper lol. You think we don't have news? I don't have to have a TV to be well informed. My kids are very well educated, and read quite a bit. We do find plenty of historical and doccumentaries around the web. Hell, we just watched one the other on the computer. We don't need the MSM feeding the concept of short news cycles, flashy graphics and talking heads giving opinions. Opinions are not facts. Most of the news is "Sources close to"...These are not facts.

My kids are Jow Forumstards, they just don't know it. They ask for proof of things being shown when it involves current events. I have trained them by pointing out that "sources" is not a source. They know where to find facts. IF I can keep them off of this site, even better. They are still one of us.

White privilege is a joke. I have the privilege of paying my way through school. I have the privilege of showing up to work 20 minutes early every day, and being ready to start my day. White privilege is a buzz word trying to overshadow the idea that blacks are worthless to society at this point in time. I have the privilege of being a net gain to our society, and if that is privileged, I am glad to have it. Think about all the poc who benefit from my privilege to pay taxes which directly feed them. Imagine if all of us privileged people just stopped for a week. Just to show you how much it matters?

Attached: collegeprivledge.jpg (1024x576, 118K)