Why is Tinder sending me this?

It links to this:
rockthevote.org.

This should be illegal.

Attached: IMG_0387.png (359x640, 1.2M)

>tinder

Attached: disgusting.png (1920x1080, 3.9M)

YouTube and Reddit as well.

Attached: 1530473967937.jpg (1024x568, 134K)

hook up with some thots and tie them to the bed on Election Day so they can’t vote

Do they want the red wave?
Because that's how you get a red wave

What exactly is illegal about encouraging people to vote the way they want in an upcoming national election?

They are targeting audiences more likely to vote democrat

What about it?

Attached: unnamed11.png (640x1136, 569K)

Is there anything besides trannies on tinder in Mexico?

There are some trapos yes.

Attached: unnamed.png (640x1136, 433K)

>They are targeting audiences more likely to vote democrat

what exactly is illegal about that.

some of you clowns are as bad as they are.

BECAUSE WOMEN ARE VOTE MORE THAN MEN AND THE LIBERAL, SJW ESTABLISHMENT RELIES ON THE OVERZEALOUS SUPPORT OF WOMEN TO PROMOTE FEMINISM, LGBT CAUSES, IMMIGRATION, HIGHER TAXATION, HIGHER STATE INTERVENTION AND MORE.

WOMEN SEE GOVERNMENT AS BIG DADDY PROVIDER.

WOMEN VOTE AGAINST PERSONAL AUTONOMY FOR ALL CITIZENS.

>encouraging degenerates to vote
i wonder who young people are more likely to vote for...

>this should be illegal
freedom of speech, mutt

Attached: 37DCBF94-95D0-41C0-AA31-85CC2E86491E.png (756x772, 273K)

They aren’t “targeting” anyone. Just because the majority of tinder users (presumably) would be left-leaning is meaningleas.

Should it be illegal for the NRA to encourage people to vote?

You have Tinder. Your right to complain has been revoked, npc.

>Tinder was founded by Sean Rad, Jonathan Badeen, Justin Mateen, Joe Munoz, Alexa Mateen, Dinesh Moorjani, and Whitney Wolfe, who later left Tinder to start Bumble. Other sources restrict the list of founders to Mateen, Rad, and Badeen, though this has been disputed. Sean Rad and Justin Mateen had known each other since they were 14. They both come from wealthy Jewish-Iranian families,
It's the Jews user. It's always the Jews.

Attached: ITSTHEJEWS.png (500x437, 297K)

Why do you have autosync and the rest of the bs features enabled?

MTV and comedy central not only did this, but influenced people to vote democrat, and got away with it. viacom is doing just fine.

>getting people to vote should be illegal
Fucking Americans.

>They aren’t “targeting” anyone.

Yes, they are. The fact that they do not HAVE to target anyone for their message to reach the intended audience is what you are pointing out. Democrats, which are mainly women and blue pill NPCs, are a hive mind going with the liberal agenda.

user tracking. if you register online the techco's will have access to your voting preferences. i always register independent because in my state i can vote in both primaries (always vote for the weakest candidate in the primaries). when i lived in a state where you could only vote in the primaries of the party you registered in, i registered dem and always voted for their weakest candidate- then voted repub in the general election. its your civic duty to subvert the data collectors at every possible turn. so go register in person.

Although to be fair these Jews no longer run the company. The current CEO is pic related, Elie Seidman.

Attached: elieseidman.png (800x453, 268K)

I've gotten straight up "REGISTER FOR MIDTERMS PLEASE" notifications from:
Google
Facebook
Snapchat
Reddit (Jow Forums blocked at work)
Adding tinder is no surprise, all these companies are trying to influence young, liberal voters.

t. can't get matches

Get Out The Vote organizations get to claim moral superiority because "lol we're impartially aiding the democratic process," but new voters overwhelmingly vote Democrat compared to those who are already registered. Give the kids a few years to escape hormones and college and let them get actual life experience and they switch to R, so the purpose of these campaigns is to get them voting as much as possible while they're still young, dumb and horny. Nothing illegal about it (since 1971), just the standard teeth-grinding moral hypocrisy of these people claiming to be above political bias.

Here’s where they fucked up
Left wingers ALWAYS VOTE that’s all they talk about is politics
It’s the right wings that don’t care as much
>My vote doesn’t matter that much
>Let other people decide I could deal with it either way
With the true colors being shown with Dr. Ford and the FBi investigation card being thrown everywhere
This will only make all those people that didn’t care enough to vote have a fucking push notification for easy voting
GfuckingG

Get off Tinder

How does Horsey get away with that?

There's also hookers

W H A T A B O U T I S M

based horsey

> Elie Seidman
> Seidman
> jews no longer run the company
> olive complexioned hook nose
> Seidman

user...I

>what is irony

Even fucking bandcamp is doing this shit as well. I just KNEW, before I signed up to it, that Bandcamp was pozzed as fuck.

Yes they are targeting them, you idiot. It's basic marketing.

It's not illegal, but it should be.

What? Young people basically don't vote.

haha it's funny cause all thots and whore vote for the D