Fuck you nazi assholes. Minorities deserve rights, a voice, and LOVE. LOVE IS LOVE. How about you just shut up...

Fuck you nazi assholes. Minorities deserve rights, a voice, and LOVE. LOVE IS LOVE. How about you just shut up? Trans black women are WOMEN and the strongest out there. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: 1535685219828.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=remsCdsLLJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Btw im a trans woman

>black women are the strongest

that's racist against non-blacks, you supreme fucking bigotti biscotti

Whites are racist and asains are supporters for white supremacists. Blacks must be loved and they are strongest race

doubling down is a tactic that you stole from jewish culture. Are you sure you are black?

prove it. as a native speaker of AAVE give me some examples where my grammar and word usage is "not black".

Why would they need help if they're the strongest?

> Blacks must be loved and they are strongest race
No you have predisposition to heart attacks early in life and all the heavy weight lifter champions of the world are white.

You ruined this country. You and the (((those))) who brought you here.

Im white sadly, but I support minorities because THEY DESERVE RIGHTS. And they are BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE. My bf is black

Red fire ants can kill a man in numbers. No matter the strength. Whites are like the red fire ants taking the strong blacks down

whites r the greatest minority on this global scale; we're all globalists here tho, r we not?

Attached: 1505511627104.jpg (600x414, 47K)

Agreed. We should be like Hitler, who racially integrated his army and never killed any Jews. Tolerance is based and redpilled.

Japan isnt black

>Whites are like the red fire ants taking the strong blacks down
We haven't done shit to black people. I was born in 1981 and have never touched a black person or harmed them. It's time to wake up to the modern era.
And if blacks are so strong? Why do they live in the dirt without the white man? Why are they MORE down, when there's no white people around?

Attached: 1497563929116.png (500x1468, 356K)

I am the only one with [my exact dna] I am one of the most surpressed minorities, why doesn't the gov. give me a castle and free sex slaves? I deserve that!

Africa belongs to the blacks. Dont you fucking dare say that white south africans are african

Yeah, those damn white people with their overwhelming numbers.

Attached: 1534478880254.png (500x647, 167K)

> Africa belongs to the blacks.
Okay and Zimbabwe can starve to death and South Africa too.

And Europe belong to Europeans, so all the niggers and arabs should kindly get the fuck out.

Nope, Europe was originally owned by black people. And USA deserves to be black for their crimes against humanity

>Trans black women are WOMEN and the strongest out there.
Still a black man...
youtube.com/watch?v=remsCdsLLJM
Lemme guess, you're a feminazi too?
>Confirmed mental disorder

> Europe was originally owned by black people
Then where did white people come from? Asia?
Faulty logic.

Why do people respond to such atrociously low effort bait?
This isn't even a good rhetorical whetstone theead.
It's just lazy.
1/10 put some effort in next time OP

Hurry up and commit suicide, faggot.

Source?

The only thing minority deserve is gas. Not gassing them is a favor given by the native population and they should be glad.

> And USA deserves to be black for their crimes against humanity
So a nation being black is a punishment now.
I agree.

Stupid nignog! You make my waifu look bad

No u

Nobody deserves anything.

Spoken like a true child. Don't you have class to be attending?

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Attached: 6237462378648723.jpg (1465x2047, 2.53M)

My professor told me to check this place out for our antiracism homework for extra credit

Minorities deserve rights you say? Wonderful news, pic related. What is a trans woman? You passing through or planning to stay. Bit ignorant of these matters I'm afraid.

Attached: main-qimg-3dc61d94811dbad70c717c524facb8d2-c.jpg (455x728, 99K)