Japanese girl leaves her boyfriend on the spot to go and get dicked by American and gets denied

Japanese girl leaves her boyfriend on the spot to go and get dicked by American and gets denied.

livestreamfails.com/post/29697

Whoah, Is it really THIS easy for American to get laid in Japan ?
This bitch literally dumped her boyfriend right there and then for a chance of getting dicked by a white guy.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1102x651, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livestreamfails.com/post/29697
youtube.com/watch?v=alwxHOLDGUI
youtube.com/watch?v=a1vjdEfxjX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah, they were fucking with whitey

Japanese women are pretty terrible. Why do you think Japanese males surround themselves with anime girls?

No, women everywhere are disloyal, lying, whores that will turn on men the first chance they are given an option

AWALT

WHITUU PIGGUUU GO HOME

Attached: lolinginjap.jpg (773x937, 52K)

2D > 3D

Attached: 1523495334800.jpg (474x369, 60K)

that saying a lot because anime girls are also awful

i was watching when this happen man, shared the same thoughts, chat was spamming KEK KEK

Woah, my heart just started beating faster hearing her so excited and enticed. Begging him to hug her and more...

So this is what blonde blue eyed Chad's life is like.

You will never make a cute girl this excited.

Attached: 1522875090050.jpg (716x707, 250K)

delete this

Attached: yjb4.jpg (768x1024, 378K)

How bold a statement you just made my friend.

china man strong than japan bitch so.y cuck

Also you could tell the change in her when she found out the livestream is pretty famous. The power + being a white man... poor japan-man didnt have a chance

there's another video of jakenbake where a japanese girl asks him to sex her.

A relationship disruption could mean only one thing...

Attached: DDeBMQVUMAAbTJK.jpg (1200x510, 69K)

I don't watch him very often, but whenever i turn on his stream he has 1 or more asian girl(friends) following him around like puppies.

>Is it really THIS easy for American to get laid in Japan ?
He is probably tall and white.

I'm honestly thinking of moving to Japan someday. The only races who I'm interested in are Whites and Japanese. I would be proud to mix my pure white blood with a Jap and a bunch of half-white/half-jap children, because I respect the Japanese that much as a people. Their people and their culture have sculpted who I am.

>He is probably tall and white.

spot on

Attached: 25750284704-offset-1072-preview.jpg (854x480, 25K)

Jake Baken is very unattractive, his mouth is all messed up.

2D can't touch your dick though

so 3D > 2D always

link ?

watcha mean? his teeth or?

wait so can I just go to japan and have sex with any number of asian girls??

(Not that I have money to afford a fifteen hundred dollar plane ticket)

>livestreamfails.com/post/29697
how retarded are you OP? she said she wanted to hangout with this streamer and his friends (they do vlogs in japan). she didnt dump her bf...

fucking fake news incel cunt

this looks shopped

HANG OUUT not hug jesus fucking christ lmfao yall niggas going to jail for sexual assault if u ever go to asia lmao

If you watched the whole stream, she was all over the white dude, completely ignoring her bf. The boyfriend was trying harder and harder for her attention with no success. She was on a mission to be around the white dude.

cringe, all weebs should be gassed

Attached: weeuhh.jpg (1632x1224, 358K)

Not with that attitude

>Their people and their culture have sculpted who I am.

Attached: samuri weeb.jpg (600x800, 55K)

What were the things the White guy said in Japanese?

because she watches his streams????? he was hanging out with some of his fans in japan are you fucking retarded?

i know asians like white dick but ffs this is just pathetic reaching

>white women stopped being trad
>even japanese women, the ideal trad women, are abandoning trad

Where do you find trad women without being Amish?

Attached: Snap.jpg (265x190, 11K)

lips

she didn't know who he was at first, then she found out how famous he was and she was hooked

we must go deeper...

Attached: hentai.png (1206x1216, 2.08M)

Lol true that, I think they hear whatever they wanna hear

Nipbros before Niphoes everyday senpai. I've had a lot of shenanigans with Jap dudes getting shitfaced and wandering around.

bwc is too poweful for asian women
youtube.com/watch?v=alwxHOLDGUI

Attached: 1530528788525.png (500x687, 140K)

I did a semester in Japan and yes it's that easy. I'm a 6/10, 7 on a good day and lost my virginity over there. The whole japs are pure is a meme because girls are fucking thirsty over there senpai.

Seent it. He doesn't even take her up on it. I would have pressed to have her and her friend at the same time. Guy is leaving pussy on the table.

this made me feel uncomfortable

Attached: 1537910539861.jpg (261x260, 20K)

draw 1

use strength on the Truck next to the SS Anne

Whites should leave Asia alone and stick to their own countries.

In Asian countries whites act like niggers act in European countries.

Did not know that there were slavs in Japan.

Attached: ss.jpg (268x245, 48K)

>t.
its gonna be okay bro

Attached: 1453872563299.jpg (500x484, 87K)

Weebaoos, asiaboos, and people who go to Japan to stream for twitch beta views are degenerates. On par with heroin users and pedophiles.

hello handsome!

Attached: gdayboys.jpg (1180x787, 204K)

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

I don't support race-mixing but it is true that Asian women do like white men, A LOT

He looks attractive to me.

She is surprinsgly good at English, speaks better than 99% of their population. I'd say she is specifically looking for white men, hence why she made an effort to speak the language, something that the average thot wouldn't do.
The guy with her is probably not her boyfriend.

Attached: SHOOT IT DOWN.gif (360x240, 3.18M)

Attached: 1527205329558.jpg (365x365, 47K)

>Whoah, Is it really THIS easy for American to get laid in Japan ?
It might be a bit easier, but thots are always easy, on matter the race..

>livestreamfails.com/post/29697
she wanted to hug fucking degenerative piece of trash get out of your fucking house u lowlife faggot and stop calling yourself Macedionian u south serb shit

There's a lot of white women who like niggers.

What's your point?

They're both subhuman.

hapa babies in asian wombs. a beautiful thing.

Attached: 1509437269281.png (900x1350, 1.49M)

To be fair, you're saying that he's cringey for admitting that Japanese culture has been a huge influence on his life when he's posting on an imageboard made by a kid that was inspired to make it by Japanese image boards and is now owned by a literal Japanese man.

Enjoy your stds and retarded mutt children that will never be accepted into japanese society.

Why do you want to harm an ethnostate you fucking mutt, let them be.

Who doesnt have $1500? Wtf

Funny this thread was created, i've only had an interest in watching the twitch live streams of japan / south korea recently. Its a day and night difference compared to entitled females here in california that wanna be treated like a princess all the time.

Growing to appreciate the japan / korean females

>complains about mutts
>is a mutt country
Sure thing Colombia

people who live paycheck by paycheck

>memeflag

Attached: nose parade.jpg (633x306, 21K)

back to r/hapas, cuck

Attached: fbe48760d8fc2ad9420b6d2501d96c6c.jpg (547x1036, 132K)

Hapas look like those custom video game characters with randomized faces.

why did he leave though?
what happened to japanese samurai? never seen such a beta cuck

slavs sit like this because of their mongol blood

from looking how she was treating him. i dont think thats his BF

Attached: 1463223578743.jpg (762x236, 84K)

8/10 vaginas are unkempt and nasty and a girl willing to have sex with you right away has been fucking anything that moves for a while. Most of the time sex with strangers isn't worth it

Okay, I own a hole from japan. I think having multiple is a bit much but whatever, I guess they all feel different.
But framing the boxs they came in? THAT is fucking autism.

japanese girls are gross, feel bad for jap bros

>gif
what show/movie is that gif from?

There was a tradition where Macedonians have no fucking ties to Macedonia but are mostly Serbs claiming to be something they are not.
I hope you lose your head in your ignorance since you already lost your dignity long time ago.

I find this hard to look at. I feel sorry for Asian guys. And I dislike that white men complain about unloyal white women and praise "modest" asian women who have no problem with flirting with other men while the boyfriend is standing next to them.

>And this is our sons room.

she did, i watched the whole stream, shit was epic. boyfriend was close by, at that point, he realized she wasn't giving him attention so he was walking around with his buddies. there was a group of like 8 of them drinking hard liquor

COLONIZED

Attached: 61D1F059-77E9-4176-85DD-6963129F8EE6.jpg (750x738, 162K)

>Whoah, Is it really THIS easy for American to get laid in Japan ?
Yep, I lived in Japan for about 3 years. Almost every single day on my way to work at Nintendo I would get multiple 11/10 Japanese girls begging to suck my extra big white cock. I had quite a few fuck buddies who would tell their friends how big my cock was. Their friends would literally beg me to allow them to suck my big white cock. I sometimes felt guilty because these girls would usually have Japanese boyfriends with really tiny dicks. Eventually I moved back to Australia because I was over the begging every single day.

This streamer is a total cringey fag btw. He's the embodiment of some weeb who goes to Japan to live an anime life. Constant cringe.

american education

this one is a classic
youtube.com/watch?v=a1vjdEfxjX8

literally nothing is more pathetic than a sexpat. If you are a loser at home you will be a loser regardless of where you go.

Japanese girls are fine but anime girls are terrible. Soushokudanshi kys now.

not gonna lie they look very happy

Attached: IMG_9390.jpg (512x512, 68K)

yeah he's pretty oblivion tier

what would it take to disown your son?

Attached: weeb.webm (640x361, 2.71M)

>He doesn't realize he's insulting himself.
Stop larping. You're either a Serb or Bulgar.

There's always a bigger chad.
I keep saying this, but race does not affect the nature of females. Feel bad for the jap dude. He'd go home and think where he went wrong, try to delude himself perhaps, "its the normal reaction".
Deep down he knows. He knows he got a demon for a gf. The seeds are sown, by the woman yet again.

Why are females so attracted to gay men?

Are there now?

Attached: 1_WyrQAH4srL2XIHcQUXG4EQ (1).png (495x391, 17K)

And you guys investigate the Pedo rings!

>work at nintendo

he good

>the state of basque country

She took English for no other reason than to get a big white penis