Where were you when you realised that Putin was the good guy?

youtu.be/NCZOw05L7JA

Where were you when you realised that Putin was the good guy?
Where were you when realised that he is a piece of shit oligarch that wants him and his friends to be wealthy first before everything else, but he it is also in his best personal interest that Russia is well. Where were you when you realised that Russia needs a strong dictator like him in order to survive EU and USA powers. Where were you when you realised that Putin was the ultimate weapon against video related?

Oh, dear feminazi that splits acid on men's crotches, you opened my eyes. Without you I would still believe the western media lies about Putin. Thank you for this redpilling.

Slava Russii !!!

Attached: manspreadingbleach-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iol.co.za/news/world/why-russia-is-wooing-sas-white-farmers-17225593
youtube.com/watch?v=zHi8PHR387c
youtube.com/watch?v=SedTkS_YB_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Putin is not a good guy. Mao was an evil bitch too. Women need to be disciplined by their own fathers. Stop looking to political leaders to save you from yourself.

a bad guy that saves people from even worse guys. I say that he is a relatively good guy.

Putin isn't necessarily a bad guy either...He's just an easy scapegoat for the West to shit all over.

If a woman does this to you, it is legitimate to respond with violence. Do not hesitate, she didn't.

He's definitely not the good guy. But he isn't worse than any other world leader.

Leaf, I am not in America or Canada. Where we live it is normal to respond to violence with violence. And beating her is only a sign of gender equality ;D

Any ruskie can tell me, if this bitch is in jail? That's clearly assault.

do this to me and you get hit in the face

Putin dick sucking isn't based. He's still a commie OS at heart

Your a fucking idiot, along with every other western Putin lover.

I would send this cunt to the hospital

Attached: stop posting.gif (333x187, 983K)

how about you open the window and smell the niggers coming after your house, unless you are a nigger

Attached: Najenda_Angered_by_Tatsumi's_Comment.png (1280x720, 509K)

I'd unironically have Vlad as president than any current year westoid "leader"

Hope he necks that bitch just like pussy riot
Feminism is the best weapon ever developed by the joo

Attached: 1533121760530m.jpg (1024x512, 73K)

Yeah the niggers that's sponsored by commie China and Russia behind closed doors

No, roasties are treated like saints here, if any of those guys even slapped her, ten white knights would beat the shit out of him

Russia took your people in you retard. The British fucked you over and are ok with the nigs taking your land. Russia is your friend

>UK sponsored niggers are actually sponsored by muh Rusha
>Le Soviet Union actually still exist after 30years of nonexistence meme
Inoperable

Attached: 1523275104472m.jpg (1024x853, 118K)

Who pays you for this shill shit?
We've had like 20 threads about this cunt and every single time you were told that it's fake and the people involved run one of those cancerous "prank" channels.
Stop advertising for these cucks.

Attached: lampshading.jpg (767x1024, 86K)

this is the first time I saw this cunt

And here i thought you fucks were Africa but with snow.

Attached: 1490649481231.png (805x770, 189K)

Idk who is more pathetic, the slobs drunkenly sitting around getting water poured on their balls or the butthurt feminist being used to push a silly agenda.

>not punching or strangling here
What the fuck are these cucks doing
Also is that a nigger on the right?

Sometimes I wish we were, I lived in London for 7 years, now back to Moscow for a little more then a year. It’s not as bad as there, but it’s still degeneracy everywhere, just like every other European city, tinder is practically unusable,90% are literal brainwashed feminists. Point is, I fucking hate Jews. Gas them

Attached: 9897DBA2-E43E-439D-AAD4-94F85409073A.jpg (1232x820, 98K)

>using Tinder
just why? If you want a decent woman it's not by using tinder you will find one.

so she dumps bleach water in only mens laps for sitting with there legs open but what about all the women doing it on the train? and what about the several men who were sitting upright with their legs closed reading a book that she did it to? they werent manspreading.

i like how she RUNS away from them after she assaults her victims with cehmical attacks

Also the Russian metro look pretty calm.

Fake video with actors created in order to distract people's attention from unpopular reform
BTW,she voted for Putin

Now that I think about it, it is kind of stylish for Russians to attack people with chemical attacks so no wonder that the Feminazi is using Russian styled chemical attack against men. She should still get gassed herself though.

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 219K)

eh... not quite sure about it. It seems like if you want to attack the video, you can claim it as fake, but She acts exactly like what a feminazi would act like.

It's a fake video created to gain publicity for them. The channel has lots of anti-Putin shit too because it stirs up drama

>feminism helps men too

They are still going to insist that feminism is about equality between the sexes. Imagine a man walking up to women with bags on the seats next to them, and dumping bleach on them. It would be on every god damn news station in the world and feminists wouldn't stop til his life is completely ruined.

Attached: firefighter.png (720x866, 556K)

Based Putin.Even feminazi vote for him

Attached: vo.png (865x662, 504K)

>Russia took your people in you retard.
No they didn't. Thank you for illustrating that right wingers who love Putin and Russia s much are fucking retarded. You watch state funded propaganda on YouTube and believe anything they tell you. Not ONE farmer has gone to fucking Russia and never will.
>The British fucked you over and are ok with the nigs taking your land
Ah the classic right wing "either or". I can hate BOTH the UK and Russia equally you moron despite them being against each other. This sums up western Putin lovers perfectly. You suck Putin dick merely because you hate what's happening in the West and he is in direct opposition to the West exploiting idiots like you.
>Russia is your friend
No they aren't. Ask yourself why such a small insignificant country is allowed into BRICS? Because of natural resources. If the Russian economy wasn't in such shit they would be doing exactly what China is doing to us.
>UK sponsored niggers are actually sponsored by muh Rusha
Again, the classic "either or". Yeah the UK has a lot of interests here as well, but this isn't a thread about the UK.
>Le Soviet Union actually still exist after 30years of nonexistence meme
Who said that retard. Just because the soviet union fell doesn't mean President (Dictator) Putin, who worked for the KGB, isn't still aligned with communism. He understands good optics. Russian troops who pose as "rebels" in Ukraine, fly the hammer and sickle on their Russian tanks, Russian weapons factories still have Soviet Union's flags hanging, state funded Weightlifters have those flags still hanging in their gyms etc.

I'm impressed that she isn't a Sobchak cuck.

I can't wait for the niggers to butcher and rape your family and make you watch and then do the same because you're a fucking ignorant idiot.

Attached: BERSERK.jpg (600x400, 122K)

>you're a fucking ignorant idiot.
What is irony?

Why would she if Sobchak is just controlled opposition.Everybody with IQ higher 90 understand it.
Her father was the person who "created" Putin

Enjoy your destruction, you brought this on yo yourself
iol.co.za/news/world/why-russia-is-wooing-sas-white-farmers-17225593

She is the empowered progressive feminist candidate. And here you have a girl that at least pretends to be feminist and is certainly retarded.

I think she is merely attention whore
youtube.com/watch?v=zHi8PHR387c

So everyone else notices this is just a cointelpro piece to make Putin look good and the US look like a corrupting force?

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-092913_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 845K)

Shout "DID YOU JUST POUR ACID ON ME?!" and kill her.

Attached: soigon.jpg (576x576, 48K)

Too many people for this to be a prank. If she did it to just 3 or 4 and they all looked like faggot feminists then ya, but this is waaaay too many and the reactions are realistic (most confused and not immediately getting mad because she's hot and they need a minute to understand what just happened)

The worst is the men who no one is sitting beside. One of the first guys has an entire long bench to himself and he's in a corner and she does it to him. Like bitch no one is using that leg room fuck off

Please call me a fucking ignorant idiot again
>"Smells just like home," the 72-year-old South African said.
>That's just what one Russian political figure HOPES to hear.
>He is leading something of a charm offensive in South Africa with a very particular goal: HOPING to lure white South Africans to move 8 000 miles away to rural Russia.
Nothing has happened yet. And when you try linking me articles at least make sure they aren't written by American journalists working for the Washington Post, thank you

Why does the moscow metro look so indentical to that of pyongyang?
youtube.com/watch?v=SedTkS_YB_s

She probably has a lot of white knight simps. Two of the guys she pours on run the prank youtube channel and both are her friends on VK. I'm sure the rest are too.
Also confusion is not the correct reaction if someone pours concentrated bleach on you. That shit will destroy your clothes in seconds and hurts a lot.
I once got concentrated sulfuric acid on my finger, which is similarly caustic. For the first second it just felt like oily water and my skin was numb. Then it started to burn like crazy and the flesh started melting. I was most certainly not confused.

letting women leave the house was a mistake

Attached: 1505653289992.jpg (382x395, 40K)

well, that's the first phase of society going to shit.

Get you shit together jesus christ Russia

Equal rights >>> Equal Lefts

It would be difficult not to smash her head in, but she probably has a burly male helper there to ensure her safety.

It's not like it was any different, say, 50 years ago.

>Also confusion is not the correct reaction if someone pours concentrated bleach on you
They don't know it's concentrated bleach. Why would they ever think a girl is pouring concentrated bleach on them. They see a water bottle and a clear liquid and assume it's just water which isn't a big deal. She doesn't shout "DIE MANSPREADER" she just silently starts pouring. No one would suddenly jump up and start smashing a hot girl's face in the second she possibly accidentally spills water from a water bottle on them.

If you hit a woman who assaults you here in Canada you're guaranteed going to get charged, even if it was 100% obvious she started the confrontation. White knight might even swarm you and beat you up even if they literally watch her start attacking you first. The roasty worship is disgusting.

Putin is a cuck. We witnessed it many times. First he was cucked by Turkroackes, last week by kikes and now this. Fucking Russians deserve it.

women 50 years ago didn't do that shit though. They knew their roles and whiteknights were in the right then.

Chivalry is dead, unironically feels bad man

the train was practically empty and no seats were being taken up

I guess pic related is right then

Attached: 1537663167781.jpg (944x670, 65K)

I fucking wish it was. Can't stand all that "real men must..." shit.

Based

Why did no one beat her up? So much for equality.