IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

Attached: It's Okay To Be White.png (3508x4961, 77K)

says a memeflag

IT'S OKAY TO BE A NATIONALIST*

>imagine being a such a subhuman that you have to tell others it's okay to be of white race

>memeflag
kill yourself kike but unironically

at least were not kikes

bump

Its NOT ok to be wh****Te All wh*teoids should be hanged

It's okay to believe in a pseudoscience that led to the Holocaust, not to mention to tens of thousands of poor white American women being forcibly sterilized because wealthy white doctors thought that only their own wives and daughters were good enough to be allowed to breed.

>memeflag

Attached: okay to be natsoc.png (7070x10000, 437K)

It's not okay to lie.

Everyone is fucking racist and hate the people who don't have matching skin colour.

Not being racist has caused me many problems all my life. It's lead me to just trust people and not be worried about situations where I was the minority and every time I do I get fucked over. I'm moving to a small hick town and when somebody says anything about race, I will just say "fucking niggers" to ease the burden on my life. I will still feel bad for it because essentially we are all the same shit.

I am white

Attached: 1392421161040.jpg (500x461, 35K)

you anger kara boga by being whi*te

bumpity bump, kikes are trying to slide this

nice

Yes.
Idk why white hate white.

Can i do a laundromat version???

IT'S
OK
TO
HAVE
WHITE
CLOTHES
(insert Clorox logo)

>changing the message
>nice
faggots there is no phase 2

looks like an entirely different message to me, don't see any reason to hate on it... now if anyone changed the "it's okay to be white" message or added anything to that yeah that would be unacceptable

Phase two is: its awsome to be white

Frank from North Carolina on Stormfront Radio had dictated this over a year ago.

It’s preferred to be white

>IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

Attached: 1537216286845.png (1000x1500, 183K)

Okay, is it though? At least minorities have a culture they can identify with. And don't get me started on their food!

KYS FAGGOT THERE ARE NO PHASES!! FUCK OFF!!

Attached: IOTBW_colored01.png (1488x1000, 425K)

IOTBW THREADS TRIGGERS THE JEW AND CAUSES HIM TO CREATE NONSENSICAL THREADS LIKE ABOUT EATING SHIT AND FUCKING YOURSELF IN THE ASS, TO SLIDE THE IOTBW THREAD!

Attached: super nervous jew.gif (600x1153, 169K)

Get a load of this newfag
>doesn't understand the evolution of memes

Laughingwhores.png