We are starting to tip the scales

Just wanted to say that my own observations at my work confirm we are winning. 2 years ago most of my co-workers were your average conservatives, slightly prejudiced and Christian. Today its gone full 1488. My boss often talks about hiw he hates going out now because there are so many no whites who dont speak english. We have tons of people sharing super racist mems and openly promoting white nationalism. Just yesterday a potential employee who is a poo was getting a tour of the facility and after he left the control room, my boss literally said they must have gotten him from apple tech support, and the entire room laughed. Its fucking happening boys.

Attached: 1535488585972.jpg (1000x663, 93K)

keep preachin my shareblue sistah

Attached: BFEFE3C2-ED06-414E-A352-7940124DC20D.jpg (449x449, 49K)

bump

>memeflag
>come out to your coworkers, they’re just like you
Fuck off

Jpill them and the rest is history

I wait for the day that we erect that crane outside Congress....with traitors on the ropes.

This information is almost irrelevant depending on the part of the world that you live in. If you said you're from Poland I'd alright, whatever. But if you said you live in New York then that's a completely different story.

seems more and more like /pol is turning into /r9k

Midwest. And while it has always been conservative, people openly using the word nigger, wanting death squads to kill illegals, and waiting white majority wasnt openly discussed at work like it is now.

cool story bro

Attached: cool story bro.jpg (541x267, 31K)

Can I get the sauce on that image?

Yeah right faggot, can't have an opinion other than radical communist in any of these faggot workplaces. Truly hell on earth.

Kill all leftists.

Im a married 28 year old boomer with a morgage and a kid on the way.

I agree, fellow white brother.

Attached: images[1].png (212x238, 11K)

Found the califag
Midwest is nothing like that at all

My coworkers are pretty based too and that's in California.

>Faggots preaching to other faggots in white dominated communites

You're not gonna do shit faggot

I literally live in the midwest and just wanted to provide some encouraging feed back. Its sad that some of you are so fucking dissosiated and think anyone posting anything is a conspiracy. I have lurked the chans for over a decade and finally decided to post something because for once I feel safe talking about my beliefs at work with normies and you fags shoot the messenger.

Bit of a whitepill for you guys: My mom is a flight attendant. Really nice woman, raised a family, three kids, likes to knit and spends a lot of time taking care of her mom since grandpa died. Your average middle aged boomer, I guess. And she lives in a very, very liberal part of the country.

The other day while I was visiting her, she asked me point blank, apropos of nothing "Why do the Jews always seem to try and destroy the countries that they're living in?" Or at least something to that effect. I'm not kidding and I have no idea where it came from. But it's a fact. Make of it what you will.

Iran doing it righteously

>Living in deceit like a lil bitch.

I paint swastikas on my welding gauntlets instead of my initials & if/when the management are foolish enough to attempt a quiet word they get a bucket full of red pill & an invitation to let me go. They never do.
>The third nigger I've ever met in Engineering (in 20 years) does the 'das racist' horseshit
>Let me tell you about the jews Ricky
>Tell him to look up the Anne Frank royalties court settlement, a subject he did at school 3 years before
>Tell him we're back, & he shouldn't be afraid
>Everyone in the place jeers & thinks I'm mental, yet know they're repeating propaganda in their hearts, same as us at one time.
>Leave in 2014, I still laugh when I think about my prophesies rapidly coming true

Attached: 1503022388580.jpg (616x919, 214K)

SOON

some CIAnigger file probably.

I liked the story.

That’s stupid. You are risking your reputation and liability to your employer. Racism is funny, but check it at the door for your own self interest.

stale

Attached: 1525939815927.jpg (1300x1004, 396K)

I never reveal my power level. Just observing others.

Everyone i work with were ardent white nationalists long before the trump admin.

stale what? I wrote that out for a thread last night. Just thought I'd drop it here since it seemed relevant

is that jazz jennings