Claims Kavagnaugh hosted multiple gang rape parties and spiked the drinks

>claims Kavagnaugh hosted multiple gang rape parties and spiked the drinks
>kept going to the parties
>decided to get a spiked drink and says she knows Kavagnaugh raped her
What the fuck is this bullshit?

Attached: D1EAB3C3-93F4-4507-9CBF-F6112CB8D42C.jpg (698x1028, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mylife.com/julie-swetnick/e810756944292
web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.mylife.com/julie-swetnick/e810756944292
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgetown_Preparatory_School
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slut wanted a train of her own.Total whore.

She's a dude

she looks like a mop wtf

I'd bang that mop desu

I almost wish she'd go and get raped tomorrow. Not even necessarily by a pack of niggers, but just anyone.

>10 Kids

Train has already past through her desu

This dumb bitch literally signed an official document swearing its veracity under penalty of perjury. Meanwhile what the media wont broadcast is that Kavanaughs year book had a calendar in it, and he wrote down leisure activities he did in it as a memento. He has alibis for almost any weekend they can throw out written down 35 years ago. The lefts own despicable tactics are about to out them as lying degenerates and conspirators.

fake woman is fake

Attached: 1503635032586.jpg (741x694, 52K)

This woman is a complice of hiding gang rape crimes.

Can any find any info about her?

She's a deep state spook. Unironically.

>we ask that her privacy and that of her family be respected
>LOL HERE'S HER PHOTO

Attached: 1537809580758m~2.jpg (197x132, 8K)

Nah, she's a wordpress dev. See her resume.

Wordpress dev with what sort of security clearances?

Public trust level 5c

Meh. I know there are these sorts of people that he is claimed to be and keeping exculpatory evidence is just what they do.

"heres a picture and her full name" "please dont say anything mean to her"

She never said kavanaugh raped her, read the doc

She didn't even say kavanaugh did anything, just said he was there

>What the fuck is this bullshit?

where have you been the last 10 years? If a guy and a girl consume alcohol, he is responsible for everything that happens and she has zero responsibility for any of it, and furthermore, if they have sex, in many locales he has technically raped her, even if she begged him to have sex with her while she was drunk.

these are all facts, believe it or not.

Yes kike, more more, tell us

Attached: 9B838E65-F6EE-4983-926C-809C42F4171C.png (640x640, 765K)

Did you read it?

That NJ kike Senator just gave a press conference where he said Kavanaugh did rape her. The just lie.

Lol republicans are toast. Say goodbye to the house and senate my dudes.

I'll do to for $50

Lots of shit happens at parties you can't control, that doesn't mean you stay home if you have a social life.

Her drink could have been spiked without her knowing.

it still happened though, so there's that

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

You need to lurk more.

Boy howdy, I haven't seen that pasta is some time. I guess it makes sense that it's coming back around in time for the upcoming elections

Why would Avenatti agree to represent anyone who claims this? He should have referred her to a mental health professional.

Pretend for a second the woman's crazy story was true then WHY wait until right now to reveal it to the world? Makes no sense.

They won't be able to prove perjury for the same reason they won't be able to prove rape on Kavanaugh's part. There is no evidence either way. So she lied. Because in reality there is no real penalty for doing so as long as she doesn't recant.

Neck it

ALSO, Kav has been through several FBI background checks. It doesnt make sense.

It makes even less sense when you think about it

>Punch bowl spiked with drugs and alcohol
>Somehow only one girl at each party is drugged or dozens of teenage boys line up to fuck one girl instead of fucking all of the other girls who also passed out.

It makes no fucking sense.

How enchanting.

>beach week
>go to judge's

he had alibis for jack and shit fartknocker

Attached: suckittrumpy.jpg (634x347, 41K)

We have a spic and a nigger. Which one is the kike? Menendez is a shabbos goy, I believe.

>Here is her picture
>Please give her privacy
starting to believe the Trump employment meme lmao

IT'S THE BEST STRATEGY FOR EVIL WHITE MEN

MEXICANS DONT SPIKE DRINKS

"SPANISH FLY" COMES FROM XENOPHOBIC BOOGIE MAN HATE

The guy loves the spotlight. Simple as that.

Why would the guy even need to do this shit.
Is not ugly at all, in fact he looks pretty handsome, even now.
I'm sure he had no problem getting some in his s, even if it wasn't his thing.

>WHY wait until right now to reveal it to the world? Makes no sense.

if you look at it from their point of view it makes glorious sense. wait until the high point in a man's life and destroy him with wall-to-wall press coverage.

It's like in racing, when a guy wrecks you, the simpletons try to pay back next race, and get penalized more than the other guy. When Jeff Gordon was killing everyone, Rusty Wallace (washed up hasbeen) wrecked Gordon in a race Gordon was dominating. Gordon laughed it off. The next year, like 20 races later, Rusty was dominating a race, and he had not won in years, so the announcers were all hyped about this probably being one last win for Rusty. When Gordon got his chance, he put Rusty into the wall, and NASCAR just laughed. That's how a pro does payback.

lol talk about a digression

reddit spacing

>she

>Graduate high school in 1980
>Go to high school gang rape parties in 1982

what?

this is a hooker I used to bang back in Atlanta

>releases dates
>new victim comes forward with dates that directly align to the ones he released

Attached: 1497654683367.jpg (306x306, 20K)

A lot of these kids grew up to be very powerful people, so this woman is venturing into some dangerous territory with these lies.

You know nothing.

Any one know if posting a false declaration on twitter os grounds for perjury? Is it a legal dodge if he doens't ever turn it in to a court?

He meant Sen. Blumenthal, of CT, I think.

Attached: Capture.PNGCPL.png (567x141, 10K)

How do these cases hold any credibility to anyone, anyways?
40 years later
No witness
No complaint at the time
Just muh feelings.

I mean, I was 0 years old in 1982 on the other side of the Atlantic. But Maybe Kavanaugh raped me too? I should sue. Prove me wrong.

She's a literal prostitute...not even exaggerating. Info is so open it will be posts here within an hour

>Wordpress Dev
Herpes-ridden brainlet confirmed

Attached: stupid_wojack1.png (488x463, 28K)

She Has some drama experience.

Attached: 1B1B1B18-7DE6-4C75-858D-9AD288401B6F.jpg (1242x733, 496K)

She's literally deep state.

/pol needs appropriate thread titles.

Why was a 20 year old girl going to high school parties? Why was she going anywhere that she regularly saw girls getting gang raped? What the hell am I reading?

Attached: 1537979090264.jpg (1596x2251, 297K)

Attached: 1537979145720.jpg (1080x2220, 553K)

Attached: 1537979181221.jpg (1080x2220, 590K)

Maybe the punch was insanely good?

holy shit

Attached: 3412312311.png (282x241, 101K)

Attached: 1537979357342.jpg (1080x2220, 483K)

Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

>how does cumslut get cum out of that hair.

Special shampoo?

Attached: boy oh boy.png (1098x1100, 1.01M)

I'm bumping this thread exclusively because of the shit you are posting. Godspeed user, holy fuck send this to the press

Attached: 16A3C4B5-5CE0-4EA6-B083-16BA092464B6.jpg (399x385, 70K)

yes, let's give consideration to kavanaugh's calendars where he did not write down the crimes he was looking forward to committing.

let's throw away sworn and written statements under the penalty of perjury by the women he raped and are asking for their claims to be investigated by the FBI.

fucking top keke

Another bump

>He raped me and other women
>I'm gonna wait until the high point of his life and destroy him
>Well, he's already a judge, but i'm gonna wait more
you're literally retarded

the
>why haven't you told me you loved me in the last hour. If you were having an affair I will kill you and your family
face

>keke
>keke
>keke

Attached: 596BA54B-FB47-4D20-B567-32C37CCDC4E6.png (461x583, 2K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (469x906, 98K)

>sworn
>rape
Vivid imagination my friend.

>losing campaign
>call in rape accusation
>where “victims” never talked about it before their party started losing
>third time since late 2017
HMMMMMM REALLY MAKES ONE THINK

Attached: 58AB7063-D9FF-4D4F-A9E2-81FC7286471C.png (472x453, 263K)

how much evidence that it's the same one? if it is this is the funniest thing since the orphanage burned down.

something seems to be a little off here

Attached: julie swetnick.png (1050x320, 47K)

mylife.com/julie-swetnick/e810756944292

web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.mylife.com/julie-swetnick/e810756944292
Pretty sure it's her

Attached: 1537979583677.jpg (810x2548, 447K)

Also, in private schools and in the social circles these people ran/run in, this shit would spread like wildfire. I went to private Christian highschool, made out with a girl, got a bj from her and the next week rumours were out that there were orgies going on - fueled by a kid who want there. My wife threw a house party that turned into a fucking block party, same thing - and that shits still talked about in her social circles - and only 6 kids from her school were there. This is total bullshit.

DEFEND THIS TRUMPTARDS

TAKE YOUR L AND GO FUCK YOURSELVES

Attached: PROOF_8.jpg (634x799, 168K)

el bumpo

What’s the redacted bit?

>you're literally retarded

7-1

All of these tweets are real and whores are hailed as “courageous” women in public by literall attorney of state.
What is happening in USA? Wtf.

well, well, well....

Attached: cia cat.jpg (438x438, 19K)

I would hit that too!

Did you just defend your autism using a soccer reference in a thread about rape allegations?

>GONZAGA
>quoting Big Bang Theory in the yearbook
He should hang for this

I read the unredacted version he said
summer '82 cross burning I hate niggers

>wordpress dev
News are calling her systems engineer

Jeez. How come?

I knew it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-131126_Facebook.jpg (1080x662, 351K)

you know how to open notepad, but that wont look good on your resume. Go with System Engineer

>posts her picture and name
>asks that her and her families privacy be respected
Is avenatti ourguy?

>1981-1983
I see there some problems, she graduated in 1980
>pic related
Brett in 1983. So when she graduated he was in his junior year
>At Georgetown Prep, he was captain of the school's basketball team and played as a wide receiver and cornerback for the school's football team. He graduated in 1983.

Also Brett went to a all boys private school...
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgetown_Preparatory_School

It's hard to believe that a college girl would hang out with literally 15 year old or that 15 year olds throw gangbang parties...

Attached: download.png (2545x1329, 458K)

So is it over it seems Republicans will give up

He did it because he knew that many years later he would be nominated for Supreme Court Justice and he wanted to be the center of a huge media shitstorm. If you bother to look at what he wrote in his high school yearbooks, you'll see that he obviously gets off on notoriety and public humiliation. He PLANNED this all out nearly 40 years. That shows what an evil genius he is. Do you really want an evil genius on the Supreme Court?