Great work, Sweden

Great work, Sweden.

Attached: swecuck strikes again.jpg (1260x1100, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/26/distracted-boyfriend-meme-sexist-swedish-advertising
reklamombudsmannen.org/eng/uttalande/bahnhof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I looked up the person who said it was sexist, they literally say "woman in red dress is obviously a sex object". what hypocrites

They are right

Sexist against the man for suggesting that he can't look at some sweet ass, faggot.

Totally agree, degrading
and discriminatory.

Women must be covered head to toe.

Attached: Goat jol.jpg (450x253, 16K)

make one where the jealous gf is Sweden, the girl is this meme, the dude is the Internet.

Have they already ruled that men breathing is sexist too?

The idea behind Reklamombudsmannen (a non-government organization) is to maintain ethics and accountability in advertising. For example, if your product is cucumbers, RO believes you shouldn't show things that aren't related to cucumbers, since that would be misleading. If you sell a cologne for men, it makes sense to have images of attractive women since the purpose of a cologne is to get you laid, but if your product doesn't have anything to do with getting you laid, then you oughtn't include sexual imagery in the ad.

If RO finds you have violated these rules for whatever reason, they will tell you so. There's no other repercussion and you can freely ignore it, but ad companies generally do what RO tells them since it supposedly gives them more trust on the market. In this regard it is similar to the better business bureau.

The company in question is an ISP and the image was a recruitment ad. The meme image may have some kind of meta relation to what they're doing, but the image in itself is not remotely related to their core business. It could also be argued (and it definitely was argued) that the man being "you" (as in, the potential new employee), it implies that men are the preferred candidates.

looks racist too, not diverse enough

Who gets the decide these rules you fucking retard?

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP SAUCE NOW I WANT TO LAUGH MY ASS OFF

theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/26/distracted-boyfriend-meme-sexist-swedish-advertising

>what do you do for a living?
>i decide whether internet memes are sexist or not

not yet , but we are anticipating it for next week

Attached: 1521487770236.png (796x588, 96K)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1524981850269.jpg (500x396, 22K)

Why don't these stupid faggot SJW types realize whenever they bitch and moan about some stupid shit they are basically ASKING for 100 million more of them to be made?

"REEEEEE this meme is sexist!!!"

*tons of new versions instantly made and spread around*

Attached: 1460429053893.jpg (250x250, 8K)

The organization itself does, or indirectly, its financiers, a collection of companies generally in the advertisement industry. The organization was created to prevent the government from forming legal bodies to regulate the advertisement industry. Companies preferred self-regulation over government regulation.
Well yes, if an advertisement happens to be a meme. But you could say the same about anything. If someone sends you a picture of pepe with the text "i'm going to murder your family" and you report it to the police the officer in question is going to decide whether memes are illegal or not.

I feel like it would be fun to spread this and see if it catches on.

Something similar to manspreading, but this would be about criticising men for breathing too deeply and consuming more oxygen than women.

It's not a concern of theirs. They do not care whether you spread the meme or not. They only care whether it's used as an ad, and I regret to inform you that it's unlikely that we will see 100 million companies using this meme in their ads in the future just to provoke RO.

Sweden issues "male-specific carbontax"

Attached: 1518084616541.png (852x944, 70K)

Attached: sweden.jpg (718x479, 51K)

>Sexist against the man for suggesting that he can't look at some sweet ass, faggot.

exactly the females are 'innocent' and minding their own business while the male is lecherous and leering - a stereotype of male sexuality. So it is sexist against males.

>It also shows degrading stereotypical gender roles of both men and women and gives the impression men can change female partners as they change jobs.
Well Duh, everyone knows that in Sweden men need to give 3 months notice if they wish to change their girlfriend.

Don't hold your breath

Not totally related but I've been wondering for a while, how do you guys do that kind of thing? Like you just spam Twitter using fake accounts? Couldn't you get your IP blocked or something? (Unless you use a vpn I guess?) Forgive my newfaggotry and ignorance

this is way off topic but I must comment on the comfyness of that helper

According to the Swedish relklamombudsmannen, they ruled this as sexist against both men and women

Women because "Hurr durr objectification"

Men because it's "A stereotype that men view women as replaceable as workplaces"

Source: reklamombudsmannen.org/eng/uttalande/bahnhof

Of course, it's retarded either way but wanted to at least explain the context and reasoning.

>Men because it's "A stereotype that men view women as replaceable as workplaces"

that should be women again, not men, if you live in the real world that is, women that stand by their partners in the west are few and far between

>Spam on: Tumblr, Twitter ,Reddit etc.
>Use new accounts and VPNs when needed
>Use pictures that other anons have posted in threads for this
>Recruit /b/

Attached: al franken xxx clintons.jpg (590x382, 45K)

in the past, i've seen threads with people setting up fakebook accounts and inviting each other as friends - to lend legitimacy to so they don't look like friendless troll accounts.

Dont listen to us. The avrege person you actually will meet is often too dumb and brainwashed. Just watch and be warned instead.

SWEDEN YES!