LMAO

I mean, ok, even watching nigger ball to begin with...but just...
It's awesome watching the NFL self-destruct.

"History will be made during Thursday night football this week. But it’s not happening on the field.

Andrea Kremer and Hannah Storm, two of the most accomplished and well-respected sports journalists in the industry, will become the first pair of women to ever call an NFL game"

fox8.com/2018/09/26/nfls-first-all-female-broadcast-team-debuts-on-amazons-thursday-night-football/

Attached: IMG_1246.jpg (640x445, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDVxrpTreWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all-female
if only it was real females instead of steroid trannys.

Attached: 1536386796344.jpg (700x491, 36K)

Listen to local sports talk with the tv muted.

Actually cheer for your team.

No jewish narratives about fuck cops
No quit beating the shit out of your wife
No talk about which black guys fucking mom has cancer
No audio to accompany pics of some poor assholes childhood house

Attached: IMG_0366.jpg (600x535, 91K)

>Watching & cheering for niggerball at all

I'll watch only because Hannah Storm is a friend from my H-Town days.

>watching sports alone
sad

I thought basketball was niggerball.

Isn’t weird that Brett’s accusers are football fans...

Odd coincidence

Handegg*

Anyone know who's playing? It matters because if it's two shit tier cities playing each other, they'll blame that as the reason the ratings fell off a cliff faster than a demonitized YouTube video.

And done...

Attached: football shark.jpg (1024x755, 185K)

Nigger hand egg

Lowest Thursday night ratings following the second half

If you have a 5.1 surround sound system just mute the center channel, then you wont hear the commentators

Attached: 1537867096433.png (636x940, 829K)

It used to be that broadcast teams were more like 'hosts'. You'd see them on-screen, coming off a commercial break, or whatever; and certainly at major break points. Now, everything is maximally monetized, and every millisecond planned and accounted for, all so they can fit more commercials in, so play-by-play and color people are just voices you hear. You maybe see them for 5 seconds at the start of the game and that's it. But, if I still was sportsball obsessed, this would bug me if I was being forced to listen to two women. Watching NBA or NFL, live, on TV is truly cancerous already. MLB is a little better. NHL a little better still. But life is better without all of it.

>Sharks hook nose
What did he mean by this

I swear I remember this was already tried in the 90s. or maybe it was a baseball game.

I imagine that it'll go well for one episode, then people are going to realize that women are thrown on sports shows for the sole purpose of being something nice to look at while the male anchors actually discuss topics of substance (that is, as far as sports go)

NFL is fake as fuck
Its classified as sports entertainment like boxing

Why do you think there's all these new rules?
Its so refs can selectively enforce and rig the game

I fucking love this. The current broadcasters were already beta cuck faggots no one liked. Now they're simply changing their gender and making it worse lmao.

Given that the regular broadcasting crew is Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, I unironically might just listen to these two women

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-103329.jpg (1072x507, 325K)

Minnesota Vikings vs Los Angeles Rams. Two very good teams

They aren't going far enough!
>No
>Female
>Linebackers
They should work on their alleged commitment to diversity, football? more like MANBALL!

I watched football pretty consistently for a season and the feeling I couldn't shake was "why is this so male dominated"

They should create a television channel where you dt to watch other television channels die and implode

*get

This. Football is as rigged as basketball. Baseball hockey and golf are the only true mainstream sports. Imagine my shock that they’re black and Jew free

Come on, it only takes fractions of a second to read enough of the OP to determine that the specified women are broadcasting the game, not participating in it.

Like the NFL isn't shitty enough as it is.

joe buck is a fagboy

any1 remember when a female had a chance to try out for NFL

youtube.com/watch?v=fDVxrpTreWA

>hockey
>baseball
>jew free

Attached: 767C894B-3638-41A2-B307-8B0D2FB34C4C.jpg (423x539, 108K)

Why ruining the fun, roastie?

Jerry Jones needs to be the nfl comish. These fucks are killing our warrior sport.

Attached: 5F1FD7E8-5A9E-4996-BF02-764412EBE4C1.png (784x645, 53K)

Hmmmm

Football coaches have gotten retarded. They all think that shotgun spread is the default offense. Even when they: 1. Can’t theow. 2. Can’t catch 3. Can’t pass block

T. Hs ref

Attached: E4026370-087F-453F-A5C4-3C9A8245E010.png (1501x1115, 358K)

35 posts in and none of you can read I'm shocked.
This is just the Amazon Prime broadcast, FOX Sports will be broadcasting with their regular crew.

>gary bettmangoldstein
At least he's the only jew in hockey

Attached: 1384323356350.jpg (620x459, 176K)

Why don't they get whatsherface the female coach to do it.

This

"The LA Rams vs. the Minnesota Vikings game will still air on Fox 8 with the standard broadcasting team of Troy Aikman and Joe Buck."

What's going to happen to the left when they run out of *insert minority/woman* to do *this*?

If you’re still watching niggerball sports in the current year+3, you’re beyond saving. Watching niggers in tight shiny pants jumping around on each other is the gayest thing imaginable. It’s devastating to see millions of white men in this country care so much about a ridiculous game. You’re not worthy of respect if you dress yourself or your son up in a jersey and have some niggers name on your back.

>Gives new meaning to the term "broadcasters"