Why Is The Left So Terrified Of Kavanaugh

Seriously, why is the left becoming completely unhinged and pulling out all the stops to derail Kavanugh. This is unprecedented. What are they so scared of. By all accounts, he is a mainstream establishment chuck.

Attached: 44014A2C-816F-48D6-A17A-2C89930FCB14.jpg (728x567, 26K)

This is serious. Kavanaugh is a criminal.
I once saw him wear a brown belt with black shoes.

Its to attack trump and to delay the nomination until after midterm elections

Democrats feel they can win back the senate with the midterms, then they can start putting in democratic supreme court justices.

I saw him not say “bless you” to someone that sneezed nearby

they want to continue abortion (child sacrifice?) in America at all costs.

Attached: 100_billion_people.jpg (640x789, 123K)

Kavanaugh is in my room right now. He is raping me.

Because the military tribunals will start after hes confirmed!

Attached: 1527911263231.jpg (1036x1132, 365K)

He's a catholic white male.

There is nothing on earth feminists hate more. He is hated with a demonic intensity. They fear he will alter the Roe V. Wade situation and restrict abortion.

He was the lead investigator of the Vince Foster murder investigation.

Attached: kav.png (686x737, 452K)

he is going to protect "assault weapons" like handguns in the Heller case.

Idk but they finally won. He’s not going to make it and the Republicans being so cucked will kill them in the midterms.

They got outplayed

The more the left chimps put over him, the more I want him in

I saw Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh at a grocery store in Washington, DC yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

They aren’t terrified of him. They just see him as an enemy cause he was trumps nomination or some shit. Unless you are a full on commie you’re an evil racist rapist nazi to the left.

I once saw Kavanaugh take TWO pennies from the take a penny tray.

This

It's all based on the timing

Idk but he must be better than Donald Trump if they hate him this much

Attached: 0AB7D845-F3DB-4B2A-9E6D-7C4F4FFC07E3.jpg (639x600, 91K)

Because Kav getting confirmed would give the Right a 5-4 advantage on the supreme court.

They KNOW they need to fight tooth and nail on each and evry one of these nominations because RBG is on deaths door, which could mean a 6-3 majority for a very long time.

The globalist left is losing hard, and they need to fight tooth and nail on their important shit, like immigration. They cannot afford to lose the supreme court for a long fucking time. THis is life and death for them.

He's a Constitutional originalist, meaning he will stand in the way of their planned raping of the sacred document.

He was favored by Trump.
The rest of the left's autism has simply been a snowball effect.
They can't stand to let Kavanaugh get in because it means a victory for Trump.
And they're willing to put their entire reputation to the torch to achieve that because a victory for them now means a victory for them in the midterms.

They have to be a special kind of shitty to fight so hard to fill nice white countries with criminal shitskins just to win elections.

Because Ruth Buzzy is at Death's door.

Faith and Prayer my friend. God is good.

Attached: 1521475526660.jpg (631x837, 578K)

Nobody's afraid of him, he's just a shitty person so nobody likes him. Like trump.

He's also fundamentally distrustful of big government; his appointment is expected to steer the court right into our bureaucracy. Truly /ourguy/.

Apparently, they're not scared at all, dumb ass.

Attached: oddball.jpg (400x250, 22K)

He's like the polar opposite of Trump.

That pic is beautiful.
Never forget.

Wouldn’t they be not smiling since we’re not more violent?

Found the libcuck
How is he a shitty person? Specific reasons please and don’t spout CNN garbage

They told themselves that he will end abortion.
They are going to war to fight their strawman

Because the TV told them to.

They are not terrified. They want revenge for Republicans ruining their own nomination.

I don't know what they're trying to accomplish, but this proved to me, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that there truly are:
>NO
>GOOD
>JEWS

Gorsuch received almost the same treatment, the left was just too hysterical to time it properly. Ultimately they just want to stop everything Trump does, because he's the last bastion against turning the USA into a Democratic Peoples' Republic.

Ok faggot. thanks for that super relevant pic too.

>Democrats feel they can win back the senate with the midterms
It is to laugh

Because he is a choir boy that they have to actually 100% lie to defame.

Because he's the only one good on immigration. He ruled that employers don't have to right to replace American workers with foreigners

It isn't him they are scared of. It is the 5-4 conservative advantage for the next 2 decades.
They would do this to any nominee the Republicans put up.

Its for midterm morale. They just want to delay it and make it a voting issue.
>Now that there is a supreme court seat on the line, its more important than ever to vote. The fate of reproductive rights depends on it. #SaveRoe

>(((they))) have to be a special kind of shitty
Kek. How many jews do you know personally? They are all like this.

they'll be smiling when some action is finally taken

Attached: 41267164_2199414823622627_3223172415035015168_n.jpg (640x523, 72K)

Yeah and some women came forward and say he gangraped them. The horror.

/s

(the /s is to indicate sarcasm, because as we all know, rape is not wrong)

Are they just going to keep stacking allegations until republicans give in? Each new allegation is more ridiculous than the last

because he's not a crooked piece of shit who would wipe his ass with the Constitution like the kind of justice they want to occupy a seat on the SC for 20 years
because he worked for Ken Starr and full appreciates the extent of the Clinton cartel's criminal activity
because he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE and the ((DNC))'s identity politic bolshevism of the last few years have been firmly aimed at removing white men from power and ripping down their nations
because the MSM told them to be angry
any and all of the above

They don't want a white Christian male on the supreme court and will stop at nothing to make sure he doesn't get confirmed.

It's really as simple as that.

Fuck off reddit

>reddit
Go back

>99.999% were "right wing extremists" by today's standards
What are "today's standards"? How do you quantify a "right wing extremist", how do you know that 99% of 100 billion people held these beliefs and would act violently upon them?

You can't, you don't, and you're pretending that you can because it makes you feel better about your retarded, nonsensical beliefs which also have no basis in fact or reality beyond what you feverishly imagine it to be.

>Each new allegation is more ridiculous than the last

The reason she can't come forward and testify is because Brett murdered her after he orchestrated a gang rape on her. Nobody at the party remembers this because Brett has one of those memory erasers from Men in Black.

I know today was rough on you and mommy probably wont be home to make you a hot pocket until 4, but try to hold it together.

> Why Is The Left So Terrified
b/c much their cornerstone "legislation" has been through judicial activism and discovering "new rights" that exist in the constitution that nobody knew was there before.

The minor black pill here is that Kavanaugh is probably not /our guy/: too neocon and nowhere near hard right enough. He may very well turn out to be a centrist. Hopefully this experience with the left will push him further right but I'm not holding my breath. This is more of a win for establishment republicans but those establishment repubs that aren't full blown anti-Trumpers are still needed to keep Trump in power and get his agenda pushed through. It's probably more of a faustian bargain but one that still needs to be won none the less.

Attached: 1531210137097.png (500x752, 457K)

Supreme court pick is potentially 40+ years serving. Who knows what life expectancy might be in 10 years...

Imagine in 10-20 years people living for 200 years. having supreme court judges serving 100 years straight

Sorry, but this is a website that promotes free speech. You don't have to reply or like anything I say, but I can say it.

So it’s Haskell that’s user from the kike media. And it’s Haskell behind Avenneti. So what we are seeing is an active coup against the POTUS by the head of the CIA? Goddam, what a timeline!

Don't you get it, user? The end is near. Judgement day couldn't come sooner. God bless Kavanaugh, he will be confirmed. What happens after he's confirmed is what they're scared of.

This is just insane.

Feinstein literally colluding with Avenatti and a mixed stripper who claims she was the only adult at a bunch of high school parties.

Every single thing these "people" love must burn.

look at how the left has achieved almost all of his
recent success.

Welcome to everyone right of Marx running for any position ever

his high school would have been fun to attend

Here's the problem as I see it. I think something may have happened and it might even have looked close to what's being described. The problem is that this kind of behavior is now being described as sexual assault and it really wasn't before. If this is assault and can derail your career 30 years later, that means no one is safe and everyone's childhood is up for debate. It means that we deal in complete revisionism now and that we give this line of thinking credence, even at the highest levels of government. That's frightening.

>t.juden

Abortionists don't want anyone touching their bread & butter.

No, it’s an active, IRL goddammit right now coup attempt by the head of the CIA. Connect a couple of dots.

Lurk more, newfag. You'll understand soon

fuck it. withdraw kavanaughs nomination, find the most radical far right woman you possibly can and appoint her. make the dems wish they had kavanaugh back

Rape is wrong

Accusing someone of it when it didn't happen is worse.

>They got outplayed
Oh, Hillary.
You continue to underestimate the time traveling God Emperor.

Attached: B7736C3D-2C29-497B-8A18-AB3618D0834C.jpg (576x960, 128K)

They should be terrified of him now.

Attached: 1537821786402.jpg (666x917, 115K)

Avenatti, the only lawyer who pays the client

Reagan and the Bushes nominated judges that turned out to be pinkos about half the time, because they tried to compromise with the Democrats and not question judges about their opinions. That allowed the left to control the Court all these years, no matter who was nominating. The courts gave them nearly all their victories, from Brown to Roe to homo marriage to ObamaCare (Congress was counting on SCOTUS to strike the unconstitutional parts of that one). It's far harder for them to convince voters to support something radical than a handful of judges.

Trump isn't playing that game. His picks are all going to be constructionist. Leftists apparently just realized last week that he's serious about that, which means they're losing the Court, probably for decades. That's massive for them. They won't win another major political "advance" until they get it back, and they could lose several that they thought were sacred.

God I would love this. Make her mommy tier as fuck too

Supreme Court is their Super-Legislature. When they can't get their agenda pushed through Congress, they turn to the Supreme Court to interpret the law in a way favorable to their agenda. Essentially make law from the bench.

Kavanaugh would tipthe scales of the court in the favor of adhering to the Constitution for the next 30 to 40 years. Their Progressive Marxist Agenda would be dead in the water.

women flip flop when it fits their agenda, fuck off

He won't let them grab guns and put gun owners in ovens.

He's a conservative. When he gets in, then RBG dies, their future is lost. This could be the end of it all for them.

I once heard he committed perjury in court. I don't have the proof and for some reason he was allowed to remain a federal judge. Just believe me, like you should believe Ford!

It doesn't matter who was nominated. They will always oppose it because that's what they're trained to do.

Because 5-4 rules on everything at the supreme court
Especially since they pretty much ensured Kavanaugh will go full Thomas at this rate; Image how he will react when his daughter tearfully goes hope saying the teacher called him a rapist?

>far right
>woman
Does not exist
>inb4 Ann Coulter
Take away the money they get for pushing right-wing views and see how fast they run away from those views

Because they know Kavanaugh will prevent Trump from responding to a subpoena from Mueller.

Even if he doesn't get confirmed they are going to push for him to be impeached from his current judgeship.

>destroy your state
>immigration until consumption
>keep your money fiat

Today's standards

Also this to some extent; Kind of funny watching liberals drag up the old 19th century propaganda that he's Irish and Irish beat their wives

Attached: 1517933252507.png (474x689, 421K)

Oh no, he was misled! IMPEACH!!!

Because he leans the court right and they have no issues to vote on in November other than fuck Trump. They want to call the Biden rule and delay his vote until after the midterm so that the midterm becomes a vote on the scotus.

unfortunately youre probably right. a man can dream though

>They don't want a white Christian male on the supreme court

>why is the left becoming completely unhinged

White Christian conservative male. Don't forget many "conservatives" are not supporting him as well. The left will attack anyone but it's important to know why establishment conservatives won't give full support.

I can already answer that for you
>how do you know he's a shitty person
>because he raped someone
>how do you know the accusations are true
>because he's a shitty person
Pretty much everything the left claims is circular

If you look at the current leadership of the CIA, you will find that many of them are former Brennan appointees/cronies (Gina HASPEL included). It must hurt so badly for Brennan not to be able to talk to his friends anymore.

The coup attempt was when ghw Bush built out a drop state apparatus while head of the cia and used that apparatus to attempt to create s strong executive that would be passed back and forth between the Clinton and Bush families. This is why he's didn't run as an incumbent against Clinton. It would have worked too if it hadn't been for Hillary being so unpalatable that the DNC dumped her for Obama and almost did the same with Bernie.
>ghw
>Clinton
>Bush
>Hillary Clinton
>jeb Bush
>Chelsea Clinton
A good plan but it got niggered

CIS gender white male

they aren't terrified of him per se, they are terrified by the prospect of a conservative majority supreme court

Amy Barrett would have been confirmed already. Trump specifically picked Kavanaugh because of Kavanaugh does not believe a sitting president can be criminally indicted.

Elizabeth Warren was hot when she was young.

They are saving that for RBG.

>then they can start putting in democratic supreme court justices.

Except only the President only nominate them.

But if Haskell is the media user AND behind Avennetti this all goes beyond a prank.