What's the deal with Prussia, Poland and the Baltics?

I've been doing some reading about the Northern Crusades and the Kingdom of the Teutonic Order and I get the impression that there were Germanic peoples spread all across the northern regions of Poland and the Baltic coastline.

Is this an accurate assessment?

Or did the Germanic crusaders just helicopter in to slaughter pagans and ended up running shit?

Attached: Teutonic_Order_1260-1024x890.png (1024x890, 993K)

>some Polish duke lends (not gifts) land for teutonic order to build a castle and defend the border against baltic prussians
>they kill some prussians, join together with some other order which was based in Estonia and Latvia
>they end up fabricating documents saying they were given the land and then attack Poland, capture Gdańsk and massacre entire population of the city (which was Christian)
Then they got their ass kicked by Poland and Lithuania, became polish vassal as duchy of prussia, then they became independent

Like in most cases where this happens, assimilation is underrated. A good deal of these Germans were in fact germanized batls and slavs, but no one likes talking about it.

>some Polish duke lends (not gifts)
>(not gifts)
well what the fuck did he think was going to happen?

Neo-kikeist christianity ran out of steam retaking muh holy land for the moneylenders. However, there were many knights who could not be LOL-serfed and forced to slave to death for the kings in their home countries. SO, since those knights would often go on nostalgic Jesus-time happy sprees, playing pillage-rape-inquisition with local nobles who never went on the Crusades in the East, they were all summoned for a new great crusade finishing off the Prussians, various Balt tribes and etc. By the time it ended, formerly free countries had serfdom instead of freemanship, and lots of German cunts were parked in Prussia and along Poland's eastern border. It was the last stand of truly white religion, and it last maybe 100 years, sparsely populated Baltics versus every sociopathic bowl-cut aficionado whose daddy owed king, country or kike a single talent of fucking silver or forgot to avert their eyes when some bloated fuck rode by in their carriages. All basically driven by the need to reclaim their homo-raped manhood from the clutches of the priesthood by essentially finding them new holes to put their homo dicks end. So, in synopsis, jew-cuck-rape-jew-rape-homo-jew-cuck-jew-rape-rape-cuck-homo-rape-jew.

I dunno man, teutons not fabricating documents claiming they were given the land? That's how it worked in medieval times, you didn't really own the land unless you were monarch or church official, you were only "allowed" to use it.

Yea, but bro, you are inviting a military organization to build a castle on your land.
That's just screams "future problems."

Well, pic rel inviting the Teutonic scum on Polish lands (and Baltic ones in turn) was one of our biggest mistakes in history...

Attached: Konrad_I_Mazowiecki.jpg (453x598, 158K)

They weren't mercenaries though, they were supposed to be religious order, I don't think anyone would expect religious order to attack Christian country and massacre Christian city.
I mean they were free to take all the land they took from prussians but I guess hunnic bloodthirst kicked in.

PRUSSIA UBER ALLES.

also
> Kingdom of the Teutonic Order
realk more

>Patiently waits for the other two memeflags from Russia to try draw a parallel between Ancient Polish domination by the Teutonic Knights and the recent Polish offer to base American troops there.

>Ancient Polish domination by the Teutonic Knights
Except it was the other way around, the Teutons were BTFO'd and they became dominated after pic rel.

Attached: Jan_Matejko,_Bitwa_pod_Grunwaldem.jpg (3571x1553, 3M)

Fucking 12-13 century Pope supported Christian invasions to the lands of Aesti. 800 years of literal hell topped with soviet union as a cherry on the cake. Go fuck yourselves!

Taarapita!

After a slightly gay-looking painting?

>christcück teutons try to conquer the baltic pagans
>get btfo by lithuania
>eventually manage to break past them
>get btfo by peasants multiple times
>require the help of other high ranking military orders to bring down the baltics
>you are christcück now
>people revolt and kill them a few times
>they retaliate by killing leaders and destroying castles
>you are definitely christcück now
That's about it. We wuz kangs.

Attached: 1523331887304.jpg (806x715, 101K)

30% of the population in Latvia was German up untill 1938. After the Russian occupation in 1945, systematically a lot of Latvians were deported and Russian colonists were imported. Now 30% of the population are Russians.

In short, yes. Before WW2 there were a lot of Germans in the Baltics. Came here a lot during the medieval times and either mixed with the locals or made up the local aristocracy.

Correct! We were, are and continue to be kings.

"Paintings" if anything.
>The Prussian Homage (by Jan Matejko, 1882, National Museum, Kraków): Albert receives eastern Prussia as a fief from King Sigismund I of Poland in 1525.

Attached: HOŁD-PRUSKI-180x96-150x80-120x64.jpg (1984x989, 2.13M)

doesnt matter the context, this painting has always been one of my favorites, such a good piece

I dunno, Christian king thought that maybe he can trust honored christian knight order. Well he was wrong.