Why do Poos act like Jews?

Have you ever noticed that Indians (7-11 Indians not rape your cousin blackout drunk indians) act exactly like members of the long nosed tribe?
>Un apologetically cheap
>Dishonest
>Small dicks
>Hate Muslims
>Not white
>Keep trying to steal land from their neibours (Kashmir; not the sweater)
What's going on here, Jow Forums? (((Feminism))) is apparently rampant in dodo land; are Indians really a lost tribe of Israel? Why do they look like niggers but act like Lil Dickey?

Attached: mr hanky.jpg (1032x774, 95K)

Kek

Attached: bb.jpg (1536x1152, 351K)

That's mostly troo
But at least the Joo
Can use the loo

Almost all the memes about jews you see on pol are about Indians in south Africa, they are known as people who will rip you of for a couple of cents here. Koelie-besigheid (Indian-bussiness) means backstabbing someone you do business with in order to meke a larger profit. I actually thought they and jews were the same thing till highschool.

have you noticed, how the M*slims act much more like niggers?

>breed like rats (an average paki woman has 3.6 kids on average, an Indian woman has 2.2 kids on average)
>act like victims after a muslim bombs some place in France, we wuzz oppressed he dindu nuffin
>we wuz gave you number system n sheeit - steal inventions and claim it as their own
>not white
>Leech off welfare in Eurocuckean countries
>Kill wh*Tey

you are possibly a paki behind a US/UK flag. kek.

>inb4 the pakiposter mentions how India has 1.3 billion people failing to understand that the region has been inhabited for millennia.

>small dicks
are you penis expert OP? you've seen a lot of penises before?

This is true

they are technically aryan, i treat them as ubermench or mench white tbqh, just like most asians. you really can't call them welfare leeches in the west when they are almost all employed and commit less than average amounts of crime.. good immigrants in America most of the time imho.

Very true, but remeber that holds true more for northern Indians than the southern ones. Also remeber that mostly the good ones are the ones that immigrated but the majority of India is still a shithole

>Northern Indians are better than Southern Indians

only somebody with no knowledge of India can say that.

Kek, have a red pill

Attached: get.jpg (700x684, 105K)

Yes goy, whatever would we do without our taxi drivers and low level code writer/ programers

Every indian I've worked with sucks at programming and business. Bunch of cucked, low-T retards.

They never tip and if you ever do buisness with them they are dishonest as fuck. This one indian I knew was joking about how he fucked his friends wife the day he got picked up on a bench warrant; dudes doing 12 years for his second burglary

america.jpg

You fucking asshole Kashmir always was and will remain an Indian territory!!

India is a muslim territory pajeet

Attached: 9F04319A-9AC3-4EB7-BD84-596E38BA9297.jpg (852x480, 26K)

Turns out OP really is a faggot

Atleast we don't have to beg for money from our own people!!

Indians are the Poo Jew

Attached: designated shitting beaches.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

Attached: poo time.jpg (728x410, 37K)

I think there must have been some Jews in India back when India was an Empire/Civilization, and the genes must have mixed around a bit.
Either that or this behavior is what evolution selects for when a certain group is constantly being persecuted.

Attached: poo & chat.jpg (640x360, 60K)

Whites think you're both pieces of shit if that helps. You guys have some hope, just fight the chinks for land once we leave to Mars, help us and we'll leave you some tech, just don't touch our fucking computers for the love of God, at least until we leave.

Dude, the smell of curry will never leave me, I think their bodies create it at this point, they're one in the same. For that alone fuck them.

Read about the Thuggees as documented by the British who colonised India, it will begin to make more sense

Attached: a2bf0-didyouknow13.jpg (796x596, 151K)

That's fucking disgusting. How could anybody ever want to visit pooland?

curries are more healthy and are popular not only in India but south east parts too, than your shitty synthetic fastfood user. How many McBurgers with footfungus flavoured lettuce have you had today?

Based

Too many to count, but that smell doesn't pour over in a kilometer radius when I cook, or a three meter radius when I walk down the street. Fuck man, just being in the same building I can hunt you down by smell alone, and that's at a fucking large corporation. Look, eat what you want, just stay in India and fucking eat it and I'll stay here and eat my cow flesh. Deal?

Yikes!

INterdasting group.
If there's no blood drinking going on then they weren't Jewish though

>Why are you pushing a Racial D&C operation against Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_0031.png (673x994, 645K)

>just stay in India
Don't tell me what to do
You're just a autistic lad, But okay. Deal.

Yeah, I have noticed that the Indians absolutely love Israel. Initially I thought it was just a "common enemy" thing i.e anti Muslim, however now I'm not sure if that can even actually explain the unconditional love expressed towards the jooos by a lot of these Indians.