A Gang of white Canadians beat and rob Somali refugee of his shoes, repeatedly call him Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=nemsr7tsU8M

Absolutely unacceptable behavior from these men.

Attached: asdqweaxc.png (419x365, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3gkC2SYZ4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>White
>Canadians

so they took their shoes back?

Based niggers I hope they raped him later.

ahahAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
dEY RAKED DAT NIGGA!

got dat crackkka! dats what u get 4 slavry pig!!

Attached: racism against whites doesn't exist.webm (480x480, 2.91M)

WHATS YOUR FUKKEN PROBLEM CANADA

>swedish
>white

NIGGERS, AMERICA! ITS ALWAYS FUCKING NIGGERS!

>diversity is our strength!

letting a pack of shirtless nigs get this close..
lel

Attached: FUCKING NIGGERS 3.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Attached: whitegirlfights.webm (398x224, 1014K)

dont worry super sickle cell is coming soon
hh brothers (happy halloween)

Attached: 1403640399566.jpg (698x465, 46K)

>the female somalinigger orgasming while she is filming the wite boi getting rekt
fucking lel. i hate this country.

>dat relaxing

Attached: 1537835150963.png (354x659, 330K)

In my city too. God damn..

>White girl beats nog 1vs1
>The gangs decide to join
Shitskins use the same tactics

>Ok, this is epic

Sandniggers never attack alone.

Attached: 1533435763239.webm (222x400, 1.21M)

If a group of white people did this it would be all over the news. They hide this shit here, they want us to lay down and let it happen.

they even let them document it

Go away Sven. Of all the people on planet earth who have no reason to be commenting on videos like this...you are on top.

Get a smidgen of self-awareness.

So true. I like this ending.

Around blacks never relax

Attached: 1513545471684.webm (640x360, 1.98M)

I am just saying that the title says it's white Canadians doing the robbing but none of them are either white or Canadians. Not that Canadians isn't white.

Those white guys were just getting fired up. The confrontation was just about to take a dramatic turn.

"If you kill your enemy's they win"

man all this stuff builds immense resentment in me, stop radicalizing me further you fucks

How much money did they get back from the Somali? like 0.000001%

Why steal the shoes if it's not winter? We used to steal them just so the person gets frostbite

Attached: Leaf.png (756x713, 433K)

I agree they should have curb stomped him.

>why do nigger steal shoes
wow canadian education system

Attached: shootyqt01.png (644x550, 439K)

I hope trudeau shows us what a winner really looks like one day

Around blacks never relax. Blacks in Canada are just as violent as blacks in the states, the only difference is that blacks here have a hard time getting guns compared to the states. Despite that the gun problem here is still a result of black criminality. Blacks are just a fucking drain...

haha hope they teached that cuck a lesson and he will vote nationalist next ime

I will tell you a secret about blacks. They are black wherever they are.

Attached: wojak_02.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x675, 60K)

>running after you give them your shoes
The NPC meme truly is real

>checked

Attached: ChkdD1536299488231.gif (500x213, 991K)

If he defended himself, he'd be arrested and charged with federal crimes. That's how it is in America - federal authorities are a stop gap between the government and fed up citizenry. It's designed this way, it's called anarcho-tyranny. Niggers are only a symptom. Your enemy is your government and it's soldiers are local and federal "law enforcement". If you don't understand this, and you're not prepared to kill them, then go back to sleep.

Attached: 98703246.jpg (391x496, 127K)

I’m happy to see liberal Canadians raped & beaten by the same niggers they want to save!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 5B4428BA-B80F-4CC8-8D83-3085077C76E8.jpg (1125x1349, 275K)

Lol, I don't see any refugees anymore, I guess the hells angels and ms13 carted them off. Canada is getting hardcore.

I bet he was Italian, only Italians have balls to kick nigger ass.

Shut the fuck up swedencuck.

best post. fuck the leaf

Commented before watching the video. Look at the title of thread

srsly, this is blatant racism. those canadians should be ashamed for themselves acting like this, hurting and robbing a refugee who suffered so much he had to flee around the globe and finally found some save shelter in the canadian society. how in god's name can they even think of stealing from this already broken human being?! they also display a prime example of cowardness, abusing their superior number against a helpless victim, mortifying this man by robbing his shoes. shame on you, canada.

this

It was a pack of niggers robbing a frog.

The fucking she-boon laughing... I can't wait till they are all up against the wall.

The comments...

>Why would you take his shoes then proceed to beat him after he gave you the shoes? I'm Somali but I have to call them out when my people are in the wrong. I don't know the full story but he maybe racially abused them and they took his shoes as a punishment, who knows.
>maybe racially abused them

They can't even admit when they are wrong, it's always the white persons fault. It's always "whites are racist"

Italians dont exist in Canada, was probably a pole

Pretty much this. Blacks all have this mentality. It's always someone else's fault.

Nevermind then.

>the same niggers they want to save

alberta is fed up. i have not encountered a single individual in edmonton that wants to save niggers.

Attached: 1510304755390.jpg (184x184, 6K)

wtf i love canadians now

It is frankly impossible to have a rational discussion with niggers. The only language they speak is a bullet to the brain.

Somalians are the worst.

Attached: YOUDISGUSTMEFAGGOT.gif (240x228, 858K)

No, haitians

Niggers are the worst

what is the source of this video, i want to hear the sound

Moar aren't pls.

Ah yes. Cultural enrichment. Somalis too. Their cultural enrichment is great for the west.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (750x500, 147K)

Attached: 1537651320479.webm (636x360, 855K)

>hurrr durrr officially we have 63000 Somalis in Canada but the actual number could be double that so idk lol
what the shit is this? how can the government fuck up so badly that they don't even know the true numbers? no other ethnic group in canada is like this.

and before all of you idiot partisans sperg about Trudeau and the Liberal Party, most Somalis came here under Mulroney/Campbell when the PC's were in power. the conservatives were the ones that opened the floodgates. canada is fucked.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26 Somali Canadians - Wikipedia.png (270x333, 8K)

>call someone a name
>therefore justified in beating and robbing them

??? Why though? Why do black people do this?

No we have 62k of them so no need to be racist fo the 150k white man.What is that you are attacking the poor 210k shame of you.

Attached: 1537971070755.png (520x388, 198K)

Good, hope it happens more. Fuck them

Whites who don't fight back deserve to die.

neat

Hes also basically saying he would have only taken the shoes and not beaten him after. What an upstanding guy, you #NotAllNiggers after all.

kek

call the cops?

wow non-whites really are subhuman
beaten by a girl, fuckin LMAO

it's a pack of Somali niggers stealing a white guy's shoes, what fuckin video did you watch leaf?

This is why I always voted against gun regulation. The liberal faggots of this country along with nazi's like George Soros bring these low IQ island niggers into Canada and they will just rape and murder and suck off the government tits just like all Somalian niggers. They really need to be shot and murdered like the vermin that they are.

>attacks white girl
>gets his ass beat
Haha, sand niggers can't even fight our women 1 on 1 and win.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3gkC2SYZ4A

More Canadian white niggers damaging an immigrant's store.

That faggot mayor will talk about how much of a nothingburger it is and the media give it a quick 10s never to be heard of again.
Fuck this countries politicians, all traitors.

>persons lying their possibly concussed
>should I help them?
>nah lets record it and that one nigga stealing from them
And niggers say whites lack empathy.

remove all cultural implications. he was having a bad day, and it made him feel better

Hi. OP here. I'm sorry that you were born with a room temperature IQ. I intentionally swapped the words Somali and Canadian in the title to illicit a reaction. Welcome to pol.

>candians fighting
I want to pat their little heads

>that one cop just sitting there instead of doing his job
So this is the power of nigger cops?

George Soros is a Jew, not a nazi. Jews are the ones who have pushed to get these non-whites into white countries, because they fear being an observable ethnic minority and prefer racial diversity to prevent people from noticing them and their behavior. Pay attention to who is and who isn't Jewish, and what they do and say, and you will understand.

>le 53% face
why are whites so weak and beta?

finally!

I love canada now

>liberal faggots
>nazis like George Soros
>tso hey are nazis?
God, how can a leaf be so fucking retarded?

Attached: 1534184319628.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Good. The west is turning into Weimar Germany, you know exactly what happens next, right?

Attached: 1537362420015.jpg (432x340, 45K)

I love how each one of the men in the car got out separately to kick or hit that nig at least once.

Attached: moarlieknokwality.jpg (1437x1437, 79K)

>Burgers and sex with horses.
>It's what they do.

Attached: 1537764589632.jpg (799x784, 188K)

I think you described the majority of European countries as well. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. We're reaching the point where there will need to either be global revolution, or things will stay this way forever.

Attached: 1533741738253.jpg (600x791, 44K)

NOU

Attached: 15379288731177.jpg (1309x817, 173K)

Boomers are retarded and seriously think the news reports everything. They get all worked up over a shooting or some shit not knowing it's happening 24/7. The defininating trait of boomers is total faith in the system, having a boomer in a university class is surreal. Even the libtard kids are disinterested, the boomers think every prof is 100% right on everything and profound because they are a prof.

I watched a documentary about koko the gorilla. I wish we had wild gorillas walking around in our cities, instead of niggers.

This is why you should always be armed.