What now?

What now?

>An investigative journalism website has published what it says is the real identity of one of the Russian intelligence officers suspected of the Salisbury nerve agent poisoning.

>The Bellingcat group claims the man who was named as Ruslan Boshirov is actually Colonel Anatoliy Chepiga.

Attached: _103590911_a1c03ea4-ce0f-47a6-92ea-6ae616b9418f.jpg (660x371, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PmwjXp45syI
youtube.com/watch?v=sFbPG6fOU1M
youtu.be/nuWoLTV9StU
steemit.com/news/@clarityofsignal/oh-those-embarrassing-moments-atlantic-council-s-ben-nimmo-outs-russian-bot-that-turns-out-to-simply-be-a-uk-citizen-tired-of-uk
bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2018/09/26/skripal-suspect-boshirov-identified-gru-colonel-anatoliy-chepiga/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliot_Higgins
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44760875
craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/09/the-incredible-case-of-boshirov-and-petrovs-visas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

now we wait what other shit the britpakis come up with
the funny part is how scotlandyard still hasn's shared the details of the litvinenko poisoning from, what is it now 10 years ago, but still expect anyone to "believe" them
just fuck off pakis

What details are you expecting them to share, you dribbling boxhead?

I don't even bother researching james bond stories you imbeciles spam for all the norman retards, and even I know that this is all a cover to grab the cash from (((russian))) loligarchs that ran away to london in the late 90s
so go spin your bullshit on reddit, faggot

Fucking state of you, Ivan.

>nothing to say
classic shill
wish you'd step your game up so I wouldn't get bored with yall so fast, but I guess the average retard really is an average retard
>l-look they send spie to kill literal who
>nerve gas!!!
I bet the pakis are running scared

>2 rubles have been deposited to your accoun t

Attached: HIVinEurope_Diagnosis_Population_v4.jpg (1200x800, 534K)

You're the same tedious and autistic vatnik that spergs out on Jow Forums. You're not worth anything other than to be laughed at.

Shouldn't they have contacted mi5 before publishing this? Maybe they already knew who he is but didn't want to jeopardise whatever it is they were planning.

>a handful of tech outlets control virtually all social media platforms,
>these outlets are owned by large corporations, some of which are defence corporations
>the outlets are conducting censorship that the federal government would like to do through the FCC or the IC, but is prohibited.
>the contributors, analysts and consultants for these same outlets work for a well-known Deep State think-tanks
>The Atlantic Council is partnered with NATO and sponsored financially by BP, Chevron, Exxon, and Shell. It also includes defense contractors Raytheon, BAE, SAAB Technologies, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, General Dynamics, and Northrop Grumman. Additionally Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank, Barclays Capital, the Blackstone Group, Citigroup, and Credit Suisse Bank. There is also a tremendous amount of foundation support, including the Carnegie Corporation of New York , the Ford Foundation, and billionaire bankster George Soros' Open Society Institute.

youtube.com/watch?v=PmwjXp45syI
>here as a representative of the RUSI Sutyagin makes claims against the Assad gov.
> a Russian who became a spy for the US and UK,
>was imprisoned by Russia for 15yrs but later swapped
>now works for uk and us IC's. he contradicted the official MH-17 story
Higgins from the DFRL worked on the 2013 Syrian cw attacks with Sutyagin to identify threats for Google.

Ben Nimmo Outs 'Russian Bot' That Turns Out To Simply Be A UK Citizen
>youtube.com/watch?v=sFbPG6fOU1M
>youtu.be/nuWoLTV9StU
steemit.com/news/@clarityofsignal/oh-those-embarrassing-moments-atlantic-council-s-ben-nimmo-outs-russian-bot-that-turns-out-to-simply-be-a-uk-citizen-tired-of-uk

>Daniel Ellsberg's theory is that there is movement to bypass the First Amendment, in referring to Wikileaks as a non-state hostile intelligence service.
>Their researchers Eliot Higgins and Aric Toler, literally founded Bellingcat
what he fuck is this timeline lads?

Attached: 7464534254.png (641x481, 142K)

ok this seems interesting
you got a link to the source article, chap?

bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2018/09/26/skripal-suspect-boshirov-identified-gru-colonel-anatoliy-chepiga/

I just read this. Great investigatory work. Hahaha I would love to see the look on Putin's face after this.

Go home Vladimir, nobody is listening to you.

Attached: vatnik.jpg (600x763, 84K)

cheers pal
the whole thing is so fishy that I'm trying to remain unbiased but this is some pretty damning stuff at this stage

have another bump for the interesting read

seems bad quality but im just getting into it

Unbiased? I really hope you're not reserving judgement on whether Russia did it. We know of so much shit that Russia has done. Shooting down MH17, invading eastern Ukraine, assassinating Alexander Litvinenko.

The criminal behaviour of the Russian state has been out in the open for everybody to see for a very long time now.

nigger was I talking to you?

I don't see why anyone is bothered about Russia killing spies. Isn't that exactly what you're supposed to do to them? If you betray the trust of a country, I think you do deserve to get hunted by that country. Being a spy was never supposed to be safe.

>I just read this. Great investigatory work. Hahaha I would love to see the look on Putin's face after this.

desu I doubt Putin gives a fuck, the whole Thing with These two guys is so ridiculous it feels like Putin is mocking the UK with it

The woman who died wasn't a spy.

>who died
I'm pretty sure nobody died. But I guess an innocent person getting harmed does warrant indeed some outrage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliot_Higgins
>On 15 July 2014, Higgins began a new website called Bellingcat for citizen journalists to investigate current events using open-source information such as videos, maps and pictures.
>Higgins is a senior fellow in the Digital Forensic Research Lab (since 2016) and Future Europe Initiative, projects run by the Atlantic Council, a leading US geopolitical strategy think-tank based in Washington, D.C.
Bellingcat is rabidly anti-Russian

Doesn't matter faggot, you stated your position and I'm just telling you how stupid you would be to doubt the Russian state's involvement.

1) Civilised countries don't murder their ex-spies.
2) If Russia want to sentence their ex-spies to death, then that's their choice, AS LONG AS THEY DO IT ON THEIR OWN SOIL.
3) An innocent British woman LOST HER LIFE as a result of this botched assassination.
4) This is just part of a pattern of Russian aggression towards the West / disregard for laws / criminal behaviour, including their illegal annexation of Crimea, their assassination of Alexander Litvinenko, and their shooting down of flight MH17, which killed 298 innocent people.

>I don't see why anyone is bothered about Russia killing spies. Isn't that exactly what you're supposed to do to them? If you betray the trust of a country, I think you do deserve to get hunted by that country. Being a spy was never supposed to be safe.

The spy in question was willingly extradited by Russia in a spy exchange, they had him in custody beforehand.

A woman unrelated to the Skripals got exposed to the nerve agent and died, it was all over the news.

>Bellingcat is rabidly anti-Russian
So can you counter their claims then?

Yes a woman died, you fucking idiot.

She was accidentally killed by the same Russian-developed chemical weapon which was used to try and kill the Skripals, because the Russians hadn't disposed of it properly.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44760875

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 18.32.52.jpg (2880x1800, 494K)

>guys, please believe us!
>p-putin took these ex-commies, equipped them with some ebil nerve gas, and is murdering p-people out there
>*pakis turning british children into kebab in the distance*
ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why are British people so gullible?

Why are Frogs so cowardly?

Muh Russian Bert and Ernie

Hallo, Ivan.

Attached: lol-a53.jpg (500x333, 32K)

You must be an NPC since you can only regurgitate phrases and terms that you've previously heard, and you have no critical thinking ability.
What's it like to not have an inner voice?

Go home Dmitri. Nobody is listening to you.

Attached: vatnik2.jpg (225x300, 14K)

The Russians will be in a better position to counter this claim, if it isn't true. I'd never heard of Colonel Chepiga before, and neither had you. It looks fairly convincing from Bellingcat's article, but you need to hear the other side to be sure, especially given Bellingcat's obvious bias.

Louise Mensch please leave

Attached: bert_and_ernie.jpg (696x394, 44K)

>le NPC meme
Smelly fucking wog.

Why are Putin shills so gullible?

Enjoying the shitshow?

Attached: 1536739957977.jpg (907x529, 71K)

Go home Sergei, nobody is listening to you.

Attached: vatnik4.jpg (460x585, 36K)

There is a similarity in the photos but they don't look like the same guy to me, unless plastic surgery? Look between the eyes.

Your people should do everything possible to bring down Putin, especially since he's ruining your country. You need a guy like Navalny.

Attached: navalny.jpg (727x484, 48K)

>g-guys ples belieb
>t. britpedo

>The year is 2019 and in the united caliphate peoples jamiriya republic of air strip one. The resistance group spetnaz 1 fights against the marxist muslim resistance of theresa mayri al mumhammad and her single ruling party ingfire and the caliphate queen mohdi asharraf elisabeth 2 of quiranian.

Trying to shut down anons who disagree with you by calling them Russians doesn't do much for your credibility, you know.

Attached: mench.jpg (612x612, 53K)

based spetznazis

Attached: 14845198488580.jpg (1080x1080, 170K)

>believing shit without evidence
You literally sound like a Jew Bet you reckon Assad used chemical weapons too,

So this guy is actually an "Hero of Russia"?
And he was decorated by Putin himself?
Even has his name written in gold on a monument.

Attached: monument.png (530x389, 332K)

Christ the number of Russian trolls is depressing.

Look at the ears. It's always the best thing to look for when comparing tow photos.

>An hero

They look different as well

>*poisons your oranges with commie nervegas easily traceable by bush-league internet detektiv agencies*

Attached: 14845198488823.jpg (1080x1080, 253K)

>muh Russian trolls
>MI6 have almost 40 officers in Russia, running hundreds of agents. The CIA has a multiple of that. They pool their information. Both the UK and US have large visa sections whose major function is the analysis of Russian passports, their types and numbers and what they tell about the individual.

>We are to believe that Boshirov and Petrov were GRU agents whose identity was plainly obvious from their passports, who had no believable cover identities, but that neither the visa department nor MI6 (which two cooperate closely and all the time) knew they were giving visas to GRU agents. Yet this information was readily available to Bellingcat?

>I do not know if the two are agents or just tourists. But the claimed evidence they were agents is, if genuine, so obvious that the two would have been under close surveillance throughout their stay in the UK. If the official story is true, then the failures of the UK visa department and MI6 are abject and shameful. As is the failure to take simple precautions for the Skripals’ security, like the inexplicable absence of CCTV covering the house of Sergei Skripal, an important ex-agent and defector supposedly under British protection.

>A further thought. We are informed that Boshirov and Petrov left a trace of novichok in their hotel bedroom. How likely is it, really, that, the day before the professional assassination attempt, which involved handling an agent with which any contact could kill you, Boshirov and Petrov would prepare, not by resting, but by an all night drugs and sex session? Would you really not want the steadiest possible hand the next day? Would you really invite a prostitute into the room with the novichok perfume in it, and behave in a way that led to complaints and could have brought you to official notice?

That's what it looks like yes. Which of course means Putin willingly lied when he said this guy was a civilian. But that's nothing surprising, given that Russia have also lied about their involvement in the poisoning of Litvinenko, and the shooting down of MH17, and the presence of Russian forces in eastern Ukraine.

>forgets source
craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/09/the-incredible-case-of-boshirov-and-petrovs-visas/

The beauty of this is Bellingcat is just a website created by a journalist not a government organisation. Even if it comes out Chepiga is a different person, this would not discredit the U.K government but only this journalist.

Attached: Screenshot - 09262018 - 06:53:12 PM.png (287x242, 108K)

Oh boy, I see the 77th Brigade is out in full force

Attached: 1527277548466.jpg (430x498, 36K)

>(((bellingcat)))
>the same guys caught lying about MH-17
Why not just admit that they're Mi-6's disinfo wing and be done with it?

>guys!
>russians are poisoning syrian freedom fighters with chemical barrel bombs launched by child soldier spetznaz gru agents!
>t. "hoomen rights observatory" staffed by one ahmet BASED in LONDON

Attached: 1513350383066.png (800x2048, 357K)

Hello Russian trolls. Why do you think anybody continues to believe you? The Russian state has been discredited so many times over the past 5 - 10 years that it's laughable.

You might be paid trolls, but I think more likely is that you're just retards who believe whatever Putin says.

Attached: vatniki.jpg (720x405, 101K)

This isn't related to the thread topic, go suck the maggots out of some krokodil infested junkie dick Ivan

>Pay some Nigger 1000£
>Tell him to stab the ex-spy
>UK media covers the murder up as a "sad tragedy"
>nobody ever finds out it that Russia is behind this
Easy

Attached: 1520765745158.jpg (600x600, 101K)

Are you blind, lad?

Norway just busted some Russian spies trying to data-copy the new security equipment in a UN meeting, a spy with direct ties to those two was caught

cucks are more depressing, nothing new comes out of your mealy mouths, just what the TV says you should think

Meanwhile the British state lied to us about Iraq, lied to us about Libya, lied to us about Syria, and are almost certainly lying to us about this. Everybody is lying, I don't see why you feel the need to pick a side.

Attached: 1537077817430.jpg (636x1134, 208K)

Attached: 1520571958117.png (884x874, 431K)

don't make me post still classified content so you have to be debriefed by your boss

how can one man be this based

Attached: 1485522715401.jpg (580x400, 180K)

But if you just pay some random person to do the hit, then that random person will probably spill all sorts of information to the police when they're captured.

THAT'S why Russia sends their own intelligence officers to do this sort of shit.

A Putin shill is accusing me of being an gullible cuck? This can't be true... surely the sense of irony cannot be lost on this poor soul...

Excuse me while I... haha... ahahahah.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: laugh.jpg (500x421, 40K)

Attached: 1537276493644.gif (300x275, 1.01M)

Well, you obviously don't tell the random person that you work for the Russian government.

>country [n] sends intelligence officers to do assassinations
happens all the time in my tom clancy books

alright lickspittel, explain how they applied the novichok to the door knob before 9:15 when they only arrived at 11:48 according to timeline? How did the Skripals wonder about for seven hours quaffing lager with the deadliest toxin in them? Why did the super assassins take a direct flight Moscow > London? Use public trains? They could have come in over Scotland with motorcycles (because helmets).
If you believe your government, your only real enemy, you are already defeated.

>nobody ever finds out it that Russia is behind this

But that's the point of these outrageous assassination methods, pic related

Attached: 2aaab96a-a30f-11e4-9c06-00144feab7de.jpg (2048x1152, 152K)

> brit calling someone discredited
wow

>that unnamed source
>the """passport"""
>this is proof of anything
seriously stimulates the horse chestnuts

Attached: 45323.jpg (302x278, 19K)

Mate. I'm truly depressed that you're letting Russia make you believe what they want you to believe.

>Meanwhile the British state lied to us about Iraq
Having shit information =/= lying.

The evidence against Russia for numerous things in the past few years (e.g. shooting down MH17, assassinating Alexander Litvinenko) is extensive. If you're interested you should read the Netherlands' report into the shooting down of MH17. They did a lot of investigative work, similar to Bellingcat's in this case, which provided extremely strong evidence for Russia's culpability in shooting down MH17.

Also this article we're talking about in this thread, from Bellingcat, is not from the British government. So why are you bringing up "lying" by the British government?

Mate you're falling for conspiracy theories. I'm disappointed lad.

Yeah, it's a shame that your state propaganda is so shit people turning towards russian.
I guess that's a result of inbreeding.

>Reddit spacing
You need to go back 'lad'

>But that's the point of these outrageous assassination methods, pic related
well, then I would say this one is a job well done, UK made sure to spread the word like no one has ever done before. Congrats!
Anyway, what you say is bullshit, because the whole story contradicts itself at several points. It is simply impossible.

Bellingcat is closely tied to the Atlantic Council, which has very close ties to NATO (the Chairman used to be SACEUR). I fear it might be you who is falling for propaganda.

Nice way to frame an innocent tourist fuckheads.

Attached: RnCHo8L.jpg (1105x1031, 538K)

The state of desperate britcucks
Did your paki head of mi6 come up with that?

Attached: 1534313645962.png (300x225, 117K)

With the shooting down of the MH17, I always thought it was a damn shame the Ukraine’s 3 radar stations were down for maintenance on that day. Rotten bad luck all round

in any case, the UK establishment is going down hard
when you start killing off-limit spies used in an exchange (no more exchanges), that means you're not set to be in the big boys club for much longer
one last oorah, some kikes trying to rob russian kikes, and the result is a massive embarrassment in front of the world and the people who run it
that weak bitch UK "diplomat" with his shrill remarks at the (((UN))) telling russia to "g-go away!", if that's not a sign then I don't know what is
good luck to any brits left in britpakistan

>Nice way to frame an innocent tourist fuckheads.

Yes poor guy he just loved spires

Why is it that some find it utterly infeasible that the Russian state carried ot such an attack? Why do you think it's merely "British propaganda"?

also with John Kerry having irrefutable evidence but somehow not being willing or able to present it to the public.

>sucking the dick of a guy who literally hates you, your country, your culture, everything about you, and seeks to undermine your country at every turn
Surely nobody can be this much of a cuck.

Attached: laugh2.jpg (1000x667, 77K)

Attached: vatniks.png (516x1599, 234K)

lot's of people in this thread seem to be on the Bellincat payroll. Only the most dumb and gullible would belive their constant lies.

>Why is it that some find it utterly infeasible that the Russian state carried ot such an attack? Why do you think it's merely "British propaganda"?

Yeah I mean Russia behaving like niggers and killing people on foreign soil isn't even something new

putin was at our foreign minister's wedding this summer, since they know each other on a name-to-name basis
feels nice living in a country where nobody needs to murder randoms in order to push some agenda :^)

more like bellendcat LMAO

>our
You're Russian. The same one that trolls /int.

fuck off Russian cocksucker.